Evil Academy

Full Version: Rumor: Communist China purchased Dominion Voting Systems Oct 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
From what I have seen, the most crucial link between the UBS-Chicom Partnership/subsidiary and Staple Street (owners of Dominion) has not been proven.

Only that UBS invested $400m in Staple Street.
communist china doesn't really care either way who wins

if Trump then it's better geopolitically

if Biden, better for business, but the Comprogs would give them more shit about human rights
(12-02-2020 07:41 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]communist china doesn't really care either way who wins

if Trump then it's better geopolitically

if Biden, better for business, but the Comprogs would give them more shit about human rights

Bullshit. First of all this presupposes China is sovereign and not run by the globalists. Which I don't buy for a second.
it's a dynamic system

what was once a NWO client state, may have their own ambitions

one thing for sure is China is Chinese, they aren't buying with the mass immigration scheme

there are independent factors at work

China has independence but of course they work with the globalists as they want a similar system as China worldwide
Right right, so China grew from being a NWO client state to being a sovereign nation? Through just what, Chinese ingenuity and hard work?
through being the biggest producer of consumer goods and the market power of 1.5 billion people.
That's power.

the NWO created modern China, but people turn.
China hasn't completely turned, but they are just working alongside the NWO to promote the Covid world order.
I do not think China takes orders from Klaus Schwab for example.

CHina is also ENCOURAGING people to have babies, the opposite of NWo.
(12-02-2020 01:42 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]through being the biggest producer of consumer goods and the market power of 1.5 billion people.
That's power.

the NWO created modern China, but people turn.
China hasn't completely turned, but they are just working alongside the NWO to promote the Covid world order.
I do not think China takes orders from Klaus Schwab for example.

CHina is also ENCOURAGING people to have babies, the opposite of NWo.

Its just white people that the NWO discourages from having babies, from what I can tell.

When it comes to the NWO, if they make you, they always make sure they can break you.

EXTREMELY skeptical of the idea that Chinese is now independent and sovereign, after being created by the likes of Kissinger.

It is true on the individual level and national level.

That is why Xi declared himself dictator I mean President for life, and started cracking down on everything and everyone again.

It is the model NWO state. Why would you allow the model NWO state to decide its own course?
Ey is cool but he’s aligned with China. I get it. The motherland.

Im hearing Obama just got arrested for espionage. This has ccp footprints all over especislly with Biden. We are going to war with China and it’s going to be ugly. We will all probably get drafted to kill some gooks. They shouldn’t have started shit with us.
(12-02-2020 03:50 PM)Señor Penis Wrote: [ -> ]Ey is cool but he’s aligned with China. I get it. The motherland.

Im hearing Obama just got arrested for espionage. This has ccp footprints all over especislly with Biden. We are going to war with China and it’s going to be ugly. We will all probably get drafted to kill some gooks. They shouldn’t have started shit with us.

when you say something like "Space does not exist", its hard to take in anything else you say
Sorry to break it to you, but we never went to the moon.
how am I pro China when I said China started the Covid psyop in cooperation with the west.

I am merely saying China isn't 3rd world like the US is. they have a functioning society.
(12-02-2020 06:09 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]how am I pro China when I said China started the Covid psyop in cooperation with the west.

I am merely saying China isn't 3rd world like the US is. they have a functioning society.

You have to compare it to where US is in terms of 'Communist revolution'. America isn't even at its Civil War stage, let alone its 'Great Leap Forward' or 'Cultural Revolution' phase.

China has been Communist for 60+ years, whereas America is entering maybe the 40th year or so of the demoralization process, probably 12 years or so (1st year of Obama's presidency) of full demoralization.

America's bureaucracy tries to make it difficult to do business, China until very recently (as far as I can tell) were making it as easy as possible to do business ESPECIALLY anything that was being clamped down on in the west due to 'environmental standards'.

There will come a time soon when China's population will prioritize clean air and clean water over opening that next factory. And America will go the opposite way.
America started with the 2nd vatican council.
so basically 1960. that's also 60 years.

CHina went communist much quicker, the nationalists left and they went full commie overnight
(12-02-2020 06:17 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]America started with the 2nd vatican council.
so basically 1960. that's also 60 years.

CHina went communist much quicker, the nationalists left and they went full commie overnight

Chinese Civil War was a LONG drawn out affair though.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's