Login | Register

HOLY CHITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW
06-20-2015, 01:08 PM
HOLY CHITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW
My gym buddy for the last 3 years. A guy i've known for 15 years. We even have mutual friends and all that.

I just got a wedding invitation to his wedding with ANOTHER DUDE!

WTF HE WAS GAY THIS WHOLE TIME! LORD SWEET JESUS

My head is blown off my shoulders. I saw 0 signs.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2015, 01:09 PM
RE: HOLY CHITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW
Good lookign white boy with a ton chit of asian girls. I always thought he was into Asian girls. But nope, he was into Asian boys. I am head blown
06-20-2015, 01:16 PM
He's imagined porking you dozens of times.
06-20-2015, 01:22 PM
I remember when someone I used to be really good friends with came out as gay. I wasn't that surprised, which pissed him off.

But when his much more masculine brother came out as bi years later, I was floored.
06-20-2015, 01:27 PM
Wait... wut? Are you saying you're straight???
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-20-2015, 01:32 PM
Maybe the gay thing has finally gone airborne? Seems like everybody is catching it now.
06-20-2015, 01:53 PM
There's been few closet homos in my gym over the years. Most straight guys don't seem to notice that they're there just to gawk (or perhaps they like being admired and fapped to?) so they socialize with them like they're normal gym buddies. I try to not acknowledge them and also refuse to use the locker room because of this. I probably have a better gaydar than most .
06-20-2015, 02:01 PM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2015 02:13 PM by DonJohnson.)
it's insane. but nobody else filled me in.

i know a girl that dated him for a while...... but she committed suicide. so i can't confirm with her.

we had a bizaare love triangle. anyway, when I moved out at 17 I shacked up with this girl Sherry. She had rich parents in Taiwan that bought her a condo. She was 18 at the time. Tyler(guy in OP) was her boyfriend. i lived with the girl and he would be over all the time. he didn't mind that we lived together. we'd always go eat out together and go karaoke, play pool together. now in retrospect, I've never seen them kiss or even suspected they banged. but their facebook status was IN A RELATIONSHIP. they were very intimate physically but ya never kissed now that i recall.

I stayed with Sherry for almost 1 year before I moved away to live on rez at university. toward the end of that, i started dating Sherry's friend. That was my first gf. When I left, Sherry wrote this big blurb about life and love lost. But knowing her. she put a hidden message in there. Every first letter of a new sentence is a piece of the hidden msg. I basically came out to be, "I LUV U BEAR".

She used to call me Bear.

Went away for school. after some months. Sherry killed herself.

This always stayed in the back of my mind. The reason of her suicide was unknown. it was puzzling really. bunch of over-dramatic first world problems i recalled. She smoked up a lot to hide her depression. She made several passes at me during my stay with her but I was a virgin then, i was never interested.

I remember dreaming about her one day. She was in tears in front of me saying, "WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP ME DON! WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP ME!" She said my name too.

it was bone chiling and i woke up drenched in sweat and everything. I don't know how I could've helped her......

now I think it might've been her relationship with Tyler that put her over. Tyler never wanted to talk about Sherry. We'd just work out. he'd call me out once in a while to the bar. always with other dudes. We'd work out together like once every couple months. go to the same gym.
06-20-2015, 02:09 PM
Shit, life is crazy. That's sad about your friend.
06-20-2015, 02:17 PM
go ahead, you can tell us, you showered with him didnt you,

hahaha

he was checking out your package the whole time.
06-20-2015, 02:34 PM
what I don't get is a lot of these guys were into girls.. and could get it up with girls.. then they suddenly say they are gay.

I have met some like this. they gamed a lot of girls.. lived a playboy lifestyle. one day they just tell people they are gay.

interesting phenomenon that deserves further study
06-20-2015, 02:35 PM
(06-20-2015 02:01 PM)DonJohnson Wrote:  it's insane. but nobody else filled me in.

i know a girl that dated him for a while...... but she committed suicide. so i can't confirm with her.

we had a bizaare love triangle. anyway, when I moved out at 17 I shacked up with this girl Sherry. She had rich parents in Taiwan that bought her a condo. She was 18 at the time. Tyler(guy in OP) was her boyfriend. i lived with the girl and he would be over all the time. he didn't mind that we lived together. we'd always go eat out together and go karaoke, play pool together. now in retrospect, I've never seen them kiss or even suspected they banged. but their facebook status was IN A RELATIONSHIP. they were very intimate physically but ya never kissed now that i recall.

I stayed with Sherry for almost 1 year before I moved away to live on rez at university. toward the end of that, i started dating Sherry's friend. That was my first gf. When I left, Sherry wrote this big blurb about life and love lost. But knowing her. she put a hidden message in there. Every first letter of a new sentence is a piece of the hidden msg. I basically came out to be, "I LUV U BEAR".

She used to call me Bear.

Went away for school. after some months. Sherry killed herself.

This always stayed in the back of my mind. The reason of her suicide was unknown. it was puzzling really. bunch of over-dramatic first world problems i recalled. She smoked up a lot to hide her depression. She made several passes at me during my stay with her but I was a virgin then, i was never interested.

I remember dreaming about her one day. She was in tears in front of me saying, "WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP ME DON! WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP ME!" She said my name too.

it was bone chiling and i woke up drenched in sweat and everything. I don't know how I could've helped her......

now I think it might've been her relationship with Tyler that put her over. Tyler never wanted to talk about Sherry. We'd just work out. he'd call me out once in a while to the bar. always with other dudes. We'd work out together like once every couple months. go to the same gym.

what did Tyler do to sherry? or what is your guess

Those who know, know! Big Grin
06-20-2015, 02:47 PM
TYler is actually a really good looking dude. buff white guy my height.

he's always around hot asian girls but in the circles i've never heard of his sexual prowess like most have heard about me. over the years, people will eventually talk right...... nobody's ever talked about tyler in that way.

but never said he was gay either.

i don't think he banged sherry. maybe she was his beard?
06-20-2015, 03:09 PM
DJ, do you think it's possible that one day you might come out and say you're gay?
06-20-2015, 03:33 PM
l m a o

that is an impossibility. i can't even fathom it. i love women too too much. i'm so straight i'd feel totally comfortable hanging out with gay guys. i love their fashion and style.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  WOW rents are so EXPENSIVE! karasu 1 128 10-06-2019 12:07 PM
Last Post: karasu
  Current Saint/Prophet/Holy Men/Women? karasu 13 323 09-17-2019 08:28 AM
Last Post: pilgrim
  dolce & gabanna continue to troll China. wow pug-thug 5 701 03-10-2019 03:34 AM
Last Post: The Diet Butcher
  WOW LOOK @ THIS FOOT! karasu 13 1,251 03-05-2019 09:54 AM
Last Post: ba_dass