key quote: "CALL THE COPS, THIS IS POLICE BRUTALITY"

HAHAHAHA

welcome to the police state SUCKERS

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2015, 03:04 AM
RE: Cop brutally beats and tasers 12 year old
I'm not watching a cop beat the shit out of a kid.

come for the calo, stay for the yoshida brotha
06-17-2015, 03:10 AM
I've been saying it for awhile now. If you condone police brutality against blacks and other minorities, it is only a matter of time until it spreads to everybody else.

At first they only brutalized the blacks, so I did not stand up because I was not black.

Then they brutalized the Hispanics and again I did not stand up, because I was not Hispanic.

Next they brutalized the Muslims, once again I did not stand up because I was not a Muslim.

Then they brutalized the Christians, and I did not stand up, because I was not a Christian.

When they brutalized me, there was nobody left to stand up.

I guess it didn't matter whether we elected Clinton or Trump.
06-17-2015, 03:19 AM
supposedly the kid bit the cop, but still doesn't warrant a tasering
06-17-2015, 03:20 AM
if your kid bit your hand when you were trying to spank him does it give you the authority to taser him?
06-17-2015, 06:26 AM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2015 06:27 AM by Dagwood.)
One of the guys behind the camera yells out he's 15.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-17-2015, 06:53 AM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2015 06:59 AM by Dagwood.)
It's really about the different levels of force for cops today use in relation to what the suspect is doing and what REAL threat they pose.

In my day, here in Canada as well as what I could see in the US, cops were recruiting only big strong guys in order to subdue suspects physically because that was the only means in non-deadly weaons situations No women would met this requirement as it would be too dangerous for her and any partner.

There were no police tasers or even mace here until maybe 20 years ago . They used physical force & a nightstick 99% of the time because a knife, gun, or other weapon was RARELY brandished by suspects. Guns were only drawn when a gun, or other serious weapon was visually identified.

Today's cops in America should be required to avoid unholstering their guns "until a deadly weapon is sighted"... or "a suspect is grabbing for the officer's weapon". Cops today brandish their guns at the drop of a hat on traffic stops etc, without seeing weapons. It's pretty easy to fire at someone when your gun is already out and pointed at people all day. You just don't have enough time to assess then process potential threats effectively. This causes a lot of hair-trigger/shoot-first situations followed by the call for paramedics.

In the US, as opposed to Canada, cops regularly pull their weapons as part of police procedure at traffic stops or other places where there is no ongoing armed robbery, no shootout or [i]no man brandishing a weapon[/u]. This virtually never happens in Canada. Ask a Canadian when was the last time they saw a cop/RCMP officer with his weapon out at a traffic stop or during an arrest. Never. I mean it just is not police policy. If they see a weapon, sure... If they are called to an armed robbery and in proximity to the suspects, sure... If there already shots fired, sure... If they pulled over two black guys with expired plates who had non-major non-violent warrants???... NO, the guns aren't out. Unless one of the guys brandishes a weapon first.. the guns just don't come out.

Tasers kill a lot of people at police hands even though they haven't been convicted of capital murder and sentence to death. In no way are they safe or a benign way to subdue someone. Hazarding a guess, the use of tasers on unarmed suspects in Canada is a small fraction of what it is in the US.

IMO - Physical force 'only' should be used in most all all arrests. I mean like most all where no weapons are involved. The guys are way too big?... Call for back-up. While waiting... retreat to your car if you have to. Then, the baton only if it meets threat level requirement, batons may cause injuries but they are not potentially as life threatening as a single taser shock across the chest. You'd have to do a whole lot of work to someone to kill them with a baton and the officer's illegal use of deadly force would be self evident.
06-17-2015, 06:56 AM
^ great post Dag

in China the cops cannot use guns unless the assailant has a gun.
06-17-2015, 09:24 AM
This police brutality shit is a real mindfucker when you think about it.
The police for the most do no operate independently of the rest of the state apparatus, municipal officers serve at the pleasure the of the municipality they work for ...state police commissioners get their marching orders from Governer's offices these local police are all beholden to the federal branch because of funding. consent decrees, hiring practices tied to funding etc..and of course federal LE is directly controlled by the executive branch.

So we have hyper aggressive police killing and abusing men, women, children, old people and dogs on a daily basis. People get pissed a public stink is made in a black area and all of a sudden we have a problem? lol government-media talking heads including the president only have one thing to say about the about the police state situation...'it's racism' of course.

I think there is a pretty low level psy-op going. Police(the state) brutalize or kill people, people get pissed and then the state answers by blaming it on racism. Implying the racism of ordinary Americans(who for the most part are post racial and don't give a shit about race)is the problem and only they can help. This is the Baltimore narrative even though it's balck city, black mayor, balck DA, almost all black police force but the problem of state violence is racism....there is some other more subtle shit going to conditioning us to get used to jack booted thugs, pushing white guilt.etc.

It just blows my mind we put up with it.
06-17-2015, 03:26 PM
yep. they divert attention away from police brutality and turn it into a race issue.
06-17-2015, 03:28 PM
(06-17-2015 09:24 AM)Hiptosser Wrote:  This police brutality shit is a real mindfucker when you think about it.
The police for the most do no operate independently of the rest of the state apparatus, municipal officers serve at the pleasure the of the municipality they work for ...state police commissioners get their marching orders from Governer's offices these local police are all beholden to the federal branch because of funding. consent decrees, hiring practices tied to funding etc..and of course federal LE is directly controlled by the executive branch.

So we have hyper aggressive police killing and abusing men, women, children, old people and dogs on a daily basis. People get pissed a public stink is made in a black area and all of a sudden we have a problem? lol government-media talking heads including the president only have one thing to say about the about the police state situation...'it's racism' of course.

I think there is a pretty low level psy-op going. Police(the state) brutalize or kill people, people get pissed and then the state answers by blaming it on racism. Implying the racism of ordinary Americans(who for the most part are post racial and don't give a shit about race)is the problem and only they can help. This is the Baltimore narrative even though it's balck city, black mayor, balck DA, almost all black police force but the problem of state violence is racism....there is some other more subtle shit going to conditioning us to get used to jack booted thugs, pushing white guilt.etc.

It just blows my mind we put up with it.

It's pretty transparent, yet vast numbers of people fall for it hook line and sinker.

I guess it didn't matter whether we elected Clinton or Trump.
06-17-2015, 03:32 PM
this police brutality "racism" issue divided the forum as well.

every incident was blamed on blacks by a contingent on this board.

fell right into their trap
06-17-2015, 03:41 PM
so the kid is 13 according to a news story I read
06-18-2015, 01:52 AM
I find it amazing that all those dudes didn't jump in to protect him.

As a parent of a kid not much younger, I truly think I would soccer kick that cop if I was the dude with the camera. He is not 'a cop', he is a human being attacking a child. 'Laws' don't apply in this situation, you do what's right.

What were all those other dudes doing? Just watching it happen? WHAT HOLDS THEM BACK?? If the same dude didn't have a uniform they would have all jumped in and beat the fuck out of him. We are trapped in giving the idea of police too much credence.

Masato Toys Forum: http://www.MasatoToysForums.com
06-18-2015, 02:11 AM
(06-17-2015 03:10 AM)GMB13 Wrote:  I've been saying it for awhile now. If you condone police brutality against blacks and other minorities, it is only a matter of time until it spreads to everybody else.

At first they only brutalized the blacks, so I did not stand up because I was not black.

Then they brutalized the Hispanics and again I did not stand up, because I was not Hispanic.

Next they brutalized the Muslims, once again I did not stand up because I was not a Muslim.

Then they brutalized the Christians, and I did not stand up, because I was not a Christian.

When they brutalized me, there was nobody left to stand up.

great

Masato Toys Forum: http://www.MasatoToysForums.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Florida cop BUSTED for planting drugs on dozens of unsuspecting motorists pug-thug 13 771 03-19-2020 01:41 AM
Last Post: Beefsteak Charlie
  another Corrupt Cop Isolated Incident karasu 2 76 01-31-2020 08:16 AM
Last Post: karasu
  Cop asks elderly man to slap him. Then arrests him when he does. pug-thug 1 306 11-02-2019 12:39 PM
Last Post: pilgrim
  Foreigner more knowledgeable about US LAW than US COP pug-thug 0 299 09-22-2019 11:42 AM
Last Post: pug-thug