Login | Register

The Jewish Intellectual Elite
05-10-2015, 12:08 PM
The Jewish Intellectual Elite
I have some issue with how the author characterizes Christian think otherwise a good piece.
http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=33262

Things done out of love are beyond good and evil
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2015, 12:16 PM
RE: The Jewish Intellectual Elite
Thanks Hiptiosser - it looks very interesting.

*I see that Kevin MacDonald shares my disbelief in the 'out of Khazaria' theory.

dead soul
05-10-2015, 12:32 PM
(05-10-2015 12:16 PM)Megatherium Wrote:  Thanks Hiptiosser - it looks very interesting.

*I see that Kevin MacDonald shares my disbelief in the 'out of Khazaria' theory.

Yeah I have heard some interviews with him (on Redice) he thinks that Khazaria idea is from the Jewish elite. That the idea is used to blur the lines between race and further the idea that race doesn't exist..as such.

Things done out of love are beyond good and evil
05-10-2015, 12:38 PM
I'm a little confused here. Why would you discount the Khazaria theory? It was the only official Jewish state in the Middle-Ages. Why wouldn't you think today's Jews (who are mostly Eastern European) could be traced back to there.

I think that makes a lot more sense that a massive migration of Jews from Palestine.
05-10-2015, 12:55 PM
[Image: HER-JDL-SISTER.jpg]
05-10-2015, 12:55 PM
(05-10-2015 12:38 PM)kungfool Wrote:  I'm a little confused here. Why would you discount the Khazaria theory? It was the only official Jewish state in the Middle-Ages. Why wouldn't you think today's Jews (who are mostly Eastern European) could be traced back to there.

I think that makes a lot more sense that a massive migration of Jews from Palestine.

For me, it is a linguistic impossibility. The complete absence of any Turkic loan words in Yiddish, which, tellingly, includes a heavy Aramaic language substrate, renders out of Khazaria not just unlikely, but impossible. This pretty much tells the tale. The Ashkenazi descend from Jewish trading colonies in Europe where the traders intermarried with local European (and some Jewish) women. The surviving Khazars were probably assimilated into the Ashkenazi population as it moved eastward into Russia.

An out of Adiabene (another state that where a significant portion of the populace converted to Judaism in the middle ages) theory would be a more fruitful approach for those who wish to deny the Ashkenazi Jews their Levantine indigeneity. As I've mentioned here before, at least the people of upper Iraq did speak Aramaic at the time of the conversion to Judaism of the royal family and the social elites.

dead soul
05-10-2015, 12:56 PM
Kevin MAcDonald on the Khazar theory
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/201...140929.php
05-10-2015, 12:58 PM
http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/200...ypothesis/
05-10-2015, 01:00 PM
(05-10-2015 12:56 PM)Hiptosser Wrote:  Kevin MAcDonald on the Khazar theory
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/201...140929.php

I look forward to reading MacDonald's thought on this after the hockey game (go Rockets!).

dead soul
05-10-2015, 02:41 PM
Thanks for the additional reading Hiptosser.

Another genetic study that disproves the out of Khazaria sham.

dead soul
05-10-2015, 10:23 PM
The theory, at least as presented in this review, strikes me as incoherent. If Jews really were trying to promote individualism then left wing politics is the last thing they'd support. The political left is all about group-think and conformity. It would make more sense to mention Ayn Rand, Milton Friedman, Murry Rothbard, Walter Block, and David Friedman. The Left is also quite anti-Zionist so apparently the author has to assume that the Jews somehow lost control of the Left.
05-10-2015, 10:27 PM
white nationalists don't want to believe the khazarian hypothesis because they don't want to consider jews white.

The reality is jews are probably the most mixed people out there. they do have khazarian ancestry, some middle east, some mediterranean, some gypsy.. they are just mixed.. but the biggest infusion is OBVIOUSLY WHITE EUROPEAN.

white looking people did not spring up out of the middle east 2000 years ago.

jews also aren't a race. they are a religion. Connie chung is a jew.

you can't convert to a race.
05-10-2015, 10:33 PM
do they look middle eastern to you folks?

[Image: Shabbatdinnerwithkippot.jpg]
05-10-2015, 11:25 PM
Raheem Sterling apparently is an Englishman. I think he was shipped rather than converted though.

dead soul
05-10-2015, 11:27 PM
Khazaria was a large and dominant kingdom until Ghengis Khan destroyed it. The jewish converts then fled to many parts of Europe.

Sephardic Jews actually have mostly semitic ancestry but they are only about 3-5% of the world jewish population

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Elite Hypocrisy karasu 4 131 01-22-2020 03:26 AM
Last Post: The Diet Butcher
  the Greatest Common Factor of the ELITE: LAW degree??? karasu 15 233 01-16-2020 05:02 AM
Last Post: karasu
  Misconceptions of History and how the Elite dictate perception Glimmer 6 189 11-28-2019 04:00 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  The Brazilian babyfarm - how the elite get there baby’s Glimmer 22 2,532 11-06-2019 07:14 PM
Last Post: Redneck