Login | Register

America's best plan for the future (in my opinion)
04-27-2015, 04:16 AM
America's best plan for the future (in my opinion)
No matter what happens in the world…no matter what Russia does…no matter what Israel does….no matter what ISIS does…no matter what natural disasters happen…no matter what…America should just stay the fuck out!

I think we should stay out of everyone else's business from now on. We have enough stuff already. We don't need more stuff. And other people don't need our stuff, either. They have their own stuff.

And we also don't need anymore people moving here for whatever reason. We have enough people and there's plenty of room in Africa and China and Russia.

We were wrong to keep sticking our noses where they didn't belong. We are sorry. We apologize. So to all the other countries….You got it from here on out.

Thanks

Sincerely sorry,

America

Enjoy marijuana
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2015, 04:31 AM
RE: America's best plan for the future (in my opinion)
[Image: 852107159.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-27-2015, 04:35 AM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2015 04:35 AM by GM Roy.)
We can still be friends…through television and the internet.

Tongue
04-27-2015, 04:43 AM
The best plan for the world's future is a fatwa put on the heads of David Rockefeller, Brzezinski, Kissinger, Federal Reserve, EU/UK central banks, House of Rosthchild, House of Bush, Soros, & that cunt Nuland.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-27-2015, 04:43 AM
We have to handle this world thing like breaking up with a girl…. I want this to be Obama's next public speech….

*Bonnie Raitt "I Can't Make You Love Me" playing*

"Baby, you know I only want the best for you…but, I just need to do my own thing for awhile. Who knows? Maybe one day, we'll see each other again and all of this will seem silly. Come on, baby. I know I made a lot of promises….but I was in lust and it was a heated moment. We had what we had. It was supposed to be beautiful….but you needed me too much and I could see that what I was doing was going to end up hurting you. I just didn't know how to get out of it. And now, all these things that happened. I've hurt so many people….I just want to be free again and allow you to find that someone that will really be there, fully, for you.

No, I'm not seeing anyone else. In fact, I just need to stop seeing anyone until I figure this thing out…

I'm so, so sorry. I never meant to hurt you."

*kisses world gently on the forehead*

*walks out without looking back*
04-27-2015, 05:06 AM
unzips pants?
04-27-2015, 08:53 AM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2015 10:51 AM by Fugazi.)
Until Americans start drawing and quartering the enemies running our government, major media moguls, and "industrialists" who have used their financial influence to commit treason here, none of that other shit would ever happen in the first place.
04-27-2015, 10:12 AM
America needs British humor though, because ours is garbage.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  FUTURE HUMANS will see School as a Dickens karasu 2 80 Yesterday 06:18 AM
Last Post: karasu
  The Future has Begun karasu 4 234 12-07-2019 03:43 AM
Last Post: karasu
  Greta Thunberg: time traveler sent from the future to warn us! pilgrim 15 261 11-24-2019 04:39 AM
Last Post: Billygoat
  The Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan: White Genocide by Design BRIC Countries 17 3,697 11-15-2019 04:08 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns