Login | Register

The Obama 2009 Halloween Party
02-19-2015, 10:18 AM
The Obama 2009 Halloween Party
I'm not sure if I've seen this discussed here before. But I think it's worthy of a post since it comes to my attention.

Quote:It was the tea party the Obamas just couldn’t resist.

A White House “Alice in Wonderland” costume ball — put on by Johnny Depp and Hollywood director Tim Burton — proved to be a Mad-as-a-Hatter idea that was never made public for fear of a political backlash during hard economic times, according to a new tell-all.

“The Obamas,” by New York Times correspondent Jodi Kantor, tells of the first Halloween party the first couple feted at the White House in 2009. It was so over the top that “Star Wars” creator George Lucas sent the original Chewbacca to mingle with invited guests.

The book reveals how any official announcement of the glittering affair — coming at a time when Tea Party activists and voters furious over the lagging economy, 10-percent unemployment rate, bank bailouts and Obama’s health-care plan were staging protests — quickly vanished down the rabbit hole.

“White House officials were so nervous about how a splashy, Hollywood-esque party would look to jobless Americans — or their representatives in Congress, who would soon vote on health care — that the event was not discussed publicly and Burton’s and Depp’s contributions went unacknowledged,” the book says.

However, the White House made certain that more humble Halloween festivities earlier that day — for thousands of Washington-area schoolkids — were well reported by the press corps.

Then the Obamas went inside, where an invitation-only affair for children of military personnel and White House administrators unfolded in the East Room.

Unbeknownst to reporters, the State Dining Room had also been transformed into a secretive White House Wonderland.

- New York Post(source)

This particular Halloween Party centered around the popular Monarch theme of "Alice in Wonderland Programming".

[Image: 5044facfa007db5ea404b05d0137a2e1.jpg]

Seems innocent enough.

Except that one woman claims to have been raped by two people in 2009 who in attendance at this party.

She was a former member of "Project Talent".

Whether or not this was the exact location or not, she would have certainly been no stranger to "Alice in Wonderland Programming".

One of the men accused of rape can be seen in this video.

Now, the existence of something called "Project Talent" may seem a little far-fetched at first glance.

But the above video definitely brings it, and the crime committed, into serious question.

"If you don't love all, you love no one" - Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2015, 10:35 AM
RE: The Obama 2009 Halloween Party
Curiouser and curiouser...

“Reality denied comes back to haunt.”
― Philip K. Dick, Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said
02-19-2015, 03:42 PM
LOL @ that biden vid. DUDE was HOUNDING that little girl.

wow.
02-19-2015, 05:51 PM
[Image: joe-biden-grope-meme.jpg?w=480]

[Image: Biden-and-Carter-s-wife-jpg.jpg]

[Image: zob2nn.jpg]
02-20-2015, 07:16 AM
Yet another likely Pedophile among the Elite.
02-20-2015, 07:45 AM
(02-19-2015 10:18 AM)THE_DEAN Wrote:  I'm not sure if I've seen this discussed here before. But I think it's worthy of a post since it comes to my attention.

Quote:It was the tea party the Obamas just couldn’t resist.

A White House “Alice in Wonderland” costume ball — put on by Johnny Depp and Hollywood director Tim Burton — proved to be a Mad-as-a-Hatter idea that was never made public for fear of a political backlash during hard economic times, according to a new tell-all.

“The Obamas,” by New York Times correspondent Jodi Kantor, tells of the first Halloween party the first couple feted at the White House in 2009. It was so over the top that “Star Wars” creator George Lucas sent the original Chewbacca to mingle with invited guests.

The book reveals how any official announcement of the glittering affair — coming at a time when Tea Party activists and voters furious over the lagging economy, 10-percent unemployment rate, bank bailouts and Obama’s health-care plan were staging protests — quickly vanished down the rabbit hole.

“White House officials were so nervous about how a splashy, Hollywood-esque party would look to jobless Americans — or their representatives in Congress, who would soon vote on health care — that the event was not discussed publicly and Burton’s and Depp’s contributions went unacknowledged,” the book says.

However, the White House made certain that more humble Halloween festivities earlier that day — for thousands of Washington-area schoolkids — were well reported by the press corps.

Then the Obamas went inside, where an invitation-only affair for children of military personnel and White House administrators unfolded in the East Room.

Unbeknownst to reporters, the State Dining Room had also been transformed into a secretive White House Wonderland.

- New York Post(source)

This particular Halloween Party centered around the popular Monarch theme of "Alice in Wonderland Programming".

[Image: johnny-depp-Alice-in-the-White-House-hal...f6013e.jpg]

Seems innocent enough.

Except that one woman claims to have been raped by two people in 2009 who in attendance at this party.
Who?

It wasn't clear to me that Biden's whispering was odd (or not). Just whispering something like that doesn't mean anything bad. What did he whisper. There are photos of Putin kissing kids' bellies, which is weirder, but still not proof.

I know abuse happens, just am reluctant to jump on things that aren't.
02-20-2015, 09:40 AM
https://mkultrasurvivor.wordpress.com/ca...ct-talent/

She claims that a lot of her "programming" happened at a place called Coronado Naval Base in San Diego.

Here is a aerial photo of the base in question.

[Image: Navy+to+mask+Coronado%27s+swastika-shape...5B3%5D.jpg]

02-20-2015, 10:00 AM
Interesting stuff in her blogs. Some of it pretty crazy.

She claims Stewart Swerdlow is a "programmer".

A quick search reveals that she isn't the only one.

Numerous "victims" claim to have remember hims a perpetrator at Montauk, not a a victim.

02-20-2015, 10:43 AM
Swerdlow has never struck me as trustworthy. However, when dealing with this sort of thing, the personality we see in Swerdlow in interviews may be a completely different one from the programming alter. These people are all so mindfucked, I wonder if any of them really know what's going on at this point. I think that after Dr. Green kicked it, no one has been in charge of Montauk and it is totally off the rails now.

Just as an aside, I love that Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind uses Montauk as a locale. Charlie Kaufman knows what's up.

“Reality denied comes back to haunt.”
― Philip K. Dick, Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said
02-20-2015, 11:24 AM
I think that why they don't worry about some of their stories getting Anti-Archon.

Even when the start recalling, it's still a blur and they have no way of rationally presenting themselves to the public.

03-09-2015, 06:10 AM
Word is that Joe Biden has checked into the Betty Ford clinic.

It's long been my opinion, as stated on the other website, that Betty Ford is a re-programming center.

Also, that Joe Biden does not have all his wits about him(i.e. going senile).

An important part of being in such a position as that you keep your weird behavior behind closed doors.

My guess, putting two and two together, is that the mechanics at Betty Ford are going to try and re-tune his engine a little.

03-09-2015, 08:00 AM
[Image: lincoln_mad_hatter.jpg]

[Image: bo_burton.jpg]

[Image: skeleton_band_WH_2009a.jpg]

[Image: 01halloween_pose.jpg]
03-09-2015, 08:00 AM
Finally figured out how to post PICS!!! *duh*
03-09-2015, 09:58 AM
(03-09-2015 08:00 AM)Fugazi Wrote:  [Image: lincoln_mad_hatter.jpg]

[Image: bo_burton.jpg]

[Image: skeleton_band_WH_2009a.jpg]

[Image: 01halloween_pose.jpg]

The blonde on the right must be Mia W. when she was younger.
09-16-2016, 04:07 PM
Someone claims to have transcribed the audio where Creepy Joe whispers in the little girl's ear. I don't know if the translation is correct, but it sounds about right.

“Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.”
― Confucius
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Happy Halloween Guys! karasu 15 113 11-01-2019 06:25 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  $20 Mn climate change party:Google racked up an 800-ton Co2 footprint flying celebs pug-thug 3 181 08-06-2019 02:47 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  Poland's Third Position Party Count Iblis 1 619 04-20-2019 04:32 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  Harvey Weinstein in 2009: "Hollywood has the best moral compass" pug-thug 20 6,073 04-15-2019 07:05 PM
Last Post: pug-thug