02-16-2015, 06:38 PM
RE: Chris Cyborg Nigga
how is this song even acceptable?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2015, 08:48 PM
Quote:how is this song even acceptable?

I am kind of pointing that out in this post ey. Martial arts is and always has been a blue collar sport/pastime. There really is no difference in life's etiquette, when the shit hits the fan and you need to pull up the life skills tool belt and whip out martial arts. For every day in your face "I am badass, here is the she man Cyborg" MMA fits the bill for that spoon fed mobster hip-hop fan.

I hate mainstream MMA, I knew it would be an insecure cultural wasteland once it was presented with the broad stroke UFC paintbrush. I can't stand watching women fight, when I saw this video on the UG it stood out to me how much this all has changed to become a Walmart white trash all american shit soup.

This woman (is or was) the epitome of steroid abuse. The song is such a contradiction to what you would think someone should have used or is it?
02-16-2015, 09:25 PM
lol. songs like these are trying to incite violence, yet I'm betting none of the authorities have a problem with it.

good post. MMA is dead. It's not martial arts anymore.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Chris Leben talks about differences in fighting and training for BKFC vs MMA Todd Atkins MMA Show 1 362 04-16-2020 06:32 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Episode 20: Chris Leben Todd Atkins MMA Show 0 387 04-15-2020 07:16 AM
Last Post: Todd Atkins MMA Show
  Chris Leben Podcast tomorrow Todd Atkins MMA Show 0 247 04-14-2020 08:31 AM
Last Post: Todd Atkins MMA Show
  Cris Cyborg fights male fighter on Japanese TV CTsar 8 879 09-25-2019 09:52 PM
Last Post: Glimmer