Login | Register

Mind Control. California schools to include Sensitivity/Gratitude on Report Cards
02-03-2015, 11:16 AM
Mind Control. California schools to include Sensitivity/Gratitude on Report Cards
Quote:“Across the state, report cards are undergoing a sea change in how students are measured for academic performance. Where teachers once graded students [only] on traditional math or English skills, they now judge attributes such as grit, gratitude or being sensitive to others… Districts are changing their report cards to reflect the new Common Core State Standards…”

“…when it comes to attributes such as grit or being sensitive to others, they [teachers] give [third-grade] students one of four marks: A for almost always, O for often, S for sometimes and R for rarely.”

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2015, 11:16 AM
RE: Mind Control. California schools to include Sensitivity/Gratitude on Report Cards
where are the protests from parents?

how do you define being sensitive to others?

this is OPERANT CONDITIONING.
02-03-2015, 11:42 AM
RE: Mind Control. California schools to include Sensitivity/Gratitude on Report Cards
Yes, I believe it's mind control/conditioning to a certain degree.

What creates empathy is understanding, critical thinking, and self-awareness...which schools have no interest in teaching.

Schools, by and large, are operated like an ant farm.

But then they expect children to understand and be compassionate to one another?

It's just not gonna happen.

Schools, themselves, are a main source of the problem.

"If you don't love all, you love no one" - Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson
02-03-2015, 11:59 AM
I like the idea of judging grit and gratuity.these kids are weak and ungrateful .

Sensitivity to others is for the birds though.

Some thing tells me if you are caught picking on a straight non-black male your sensitivity score wont be affected
02-03-2015, 12:11 PM
That's a big part of the problem.

The function of the modern school is to create good worker bees.

You simply can't shove 45 kids together in a room all day and expect them to become decent people.

Maybe you can teach them to become good drones, but not good people.

Homeschooling is really the way to go if you want your child to be a fully developed human being.

Which is why there is so much propaganda coming from the top-down against it.

"If you don't love all, you love no one" - Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson
02-03-2015, 01:13 PM
This isnt new and has been going on in the schools for a while.

just have to do your best to deprogram your kids of all the bullshit they get fed and be the best role model for him you can.

\and keep them away from disney and mtv
02-03-2015, 01:47 PM
meanwhile Putin will PAY YOU to homeschool your children.

what a topsy turvy world.
02-03-2015, 11:24 PM
This is why I cannot find a decent engineer in America anymore.

Let's not teach math, let's teach how to share. Lots of good jobs for people that can share, but that math, it's just a fad.
02-04-2015, 03:21 AM
This is counterintuitive but I think people are too "self-less" at this point.

self less in the way that everyone cares way too much about what other people think.

they live for others. that is the opposite of SELF-ISH
02-04-2015, 03:30 AM
(02-04-2015 03:21 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  This is counterintuitive but I think people are too "self-less" at this point.

self less in the way that everyone cares way too much about what other people think.

they live for others. that is the opposite of SELF-ISH

sounds weird to see it put that way. I'm one of the most selfless people I know, but I also give a rats ass about what others think. especially about me.
02-04-2015, 03:33 AM
yeah. you can be self-ish and altruistic at the same time.

Also I love how when you like yourself people label you with Narcissistic syndrome.

what's wrong with liking yourself as long as you're not hurting others? ridiculous.
02-04-2015, 05:51 AM
the sensitivity stuff will be used to curb natural male instincts.

A little bullying around, machoness with male kids is normal and part of growing up. bullying or getting bullied.

when guys get bullied, they toughen up most of the time. When guys bully, they get put back in their place eventually.

they want all males to be herbivores. males are the biggest threat to their power structure. they want to control them from a young age.

the male mind is naturally programmed to seek power and control, moreso than the female. That is why the avg. male has to be stripped of this.

common core and the anti-bullying stuff will be used to accomplish this. Their game is very transparent to me.
02-04-2015, 06:10 AM
(02-04-2015 05:51 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  the sensitivity stuff will be used to serve to curb natural male instincts.

A little bullying around, machoness with male kids is normal and part of growing up. bullying or getting bullied.

when guys get bullied, they toughen up most of the time. When guys bully, they get put back in their place eventually.

they want all males to be herbivores. males are the biggest threat to their power structure. they want to control them from a young age.

the male mind is naturally programmed to seek power and control, moreso than the female. That is why the avg. male has to be stripped of this.

common core and the anti-bullying stuff will be used to accomplish this. Their game is very transparent to me.

Deflated balls, anyone?

[Image: DNElK6k.jpg]

“Reality denied comes back to haunt.”
― Philip K. Dick, Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said
02-04-2015, 06:13 AM
^ yeah. That actually proves the NFL is rigging games. deflating balls to give Tom Brady an advantage.

ridiculous.

Over at the OG, I got banned/frozen for calling bullshit on that last NFL game. You tell them their country is engaging in torture (cia torture scandal), widespread spying (NSA) and they don't really care and will laugh about it. you attack their football they will be out to get you.
02-04-2015, 06:21 AM
all this stuff is being done by evil males. but they want you the avg. pleb to BLAME THE FEMALE.

this causes gender conflict.. and they will be the middlemen, the lawyers, the justice system to be in the middle to solve your problems and take their cut.

breakdown of the family is the name of the game.

but ironically the guys most capable of fighting this are guys without families. once you have a family to feed and a wife to support.. you are much more capable of selling out. that's why the priests of the Church were mostly celibate.. that's why they could resist the NWO for so long. Celibate dudes are much harder to subvert. If you aren't chasing tang, you're not chasing materialism and wealth.. how they can buy you off? if they kill you it's an honor, you have been martyred and will go to heaven. that's why I firmly believe that in the west Christianity is the key to defeating the NWO.

part of the common core will be used to attack the catholic schools and make them obey the same standards.

Obamacare was used to attack catholic hospitals and charities. Common core will be used to attack religious schools, esp. catholic ones.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Transparent Damage Control EVILYOSHIDA 6 108 04-17-2021 10:05 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  just like I predicted, Fake Vax cards are hitting the streets EVILYOSHIDA 2 163 03-31-2021 10:51 PM
  Rockefeller report on future framework Glimmer 4 569 03-29-2021 02:35 AM
  Pokémon Go - Occult Mind Control Programming THE_DEAN 40 23,294 03-25-2021 09:15 PM