Login | Register

Jeffrey Epstein's Little Black Book of Guests(2004-2005)
01-31-2015, 06:17 AM
Jeffrey Epstein's Little Black Book of Guests(2004-2005)
https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentclou...dacted.pdf

If you're not up-to-date on the breaking story, a good summary can be found in this related thread by BRIC Countries.

http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-8706.html

It appears that the list in the first link is only a running black book kept during a short period from 2004-2005.

The actually list of people, over the entire time span, would be much larger.

It will be interesting to see if any more of this are released.

"If you don't love all, you love no one" - Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2015, 08:37 AM
RE: Jeffrey Epstein's Little Black Book of Guests(2004-2005)
Notable names on the guest list.

The man who handed to black book to authorities, Alfredo Rodriguez, circled the names of people he either personally saw participate in the crimes or felt would be valuable witnesses.

Dr. Elie Wiesel
Ted Kennedy
Henry Kissinger
Ira Magaziner
Rupert Murdoch
Ronald Perelman
Joan Rivers
Edouard de Rothschild
Evelyn de Rothschild
Edmond Safra
Saudi Prince Solman
Ron Silver
Peter Soros(circled)
Charles Turnbull
Bruce King
Bill Richardson
Sam Waksal
Mike Wallace
Barbara Walters
Bob Weinstein
Dr. Ruth Westheimer
Ehud Barak(circled)
Alan Dershowitz(circled)
Michael Ovitz
David Rockefeller
Donald Trump(circled)
Les Wexner(circled)
Mortimer Zuckerman
Dustin Hoffman
Alec Baldwin
Tony Blair
Michael Bloomberg
David Blaine
Richard Branson
John Cleese
Jon Huntsman
Freddy Heineken
Mick Jagger

...and scores of international bankers and business owners.

"If you don't love all, you love no one" - Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson
01-31-2015, 08:55 AM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2015 08:57 AM by Dagwood.)
I think it's important to note that this was Epstein's contact book, not neccasarily a book for 'just' pedo sex slave clients.

There are quite a few women in this black book as well as married & gay couples. Epstein is one of the richest men in the world, I would assume he travels in elite business and social circles. From what I've read he has his own charitable foundations. He's also been involved with others where his private jet was used to ferry plane loads of men & woman in the book to places like Africa for charity conferences & fundraising events. I'm sure though, some of these people partook in unseemly things.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-31-2015, 11:21 AM
Alan Dershowitz. CIRCLED
01-31-2015, 01:56 PM
Ehud Barak and Donald Trump.
01-31-2015, 02:21 PM
(01-31-2015 01:56 PM)BRIC Countries Wrote:  Ehud Barak and Donald Trump.

This is his address book not simply a pimp black book. It also includes massage service providers & models which are probably the fresh meat.The thread title is a bit missleading. I highly doubt all of the people listed here enjoyed the underage sex slave buffet.

Most impressive to me of his circle of freinds is David Rockefeller. Looks like he has his home# and some others including David's number at the CFR.
02-01-2015, 12:43 AM
(01-31-2015 02:21 PM)Dagwood Wrote:  
(01-31-2015 01:56 PM)BRIC Countries Wrote:  Ehud Barak and Donald Trump.

This is his address book not simply a pimp black book. It also includes massage service providers & models which are probably the fresh meat.The thread title is a bit missleading. I highly doubt all of the people listed here enjoyed the underage sex slave buffet.

Most impressive to me of his circle of freinds is David Rockefeller. Looks like he has his home# and some others including David's number at the CFR.

Cheers. I assumed the circled names were the people alleged to be part of the sexual crimes.
04-29-2016, 01:49 PM
ttt

I saw this one coming from a mile away.

If there is an elite or Illuminati, Donald Trump is certainly one of their most publicly recognizable members.
04-30-2016, 11:11 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2016 11:13 AM by Masato Toys.)
http://theantimedia.org/lawsuit-could-end-donald-trump/

As Donald Trump inches closer to the Republican nomination, GOP insiders scramble to put a halt to the billionaire’s run for the White House. A new lawsuit filed in the state of California could prove to be the ultimate act of desperation by a frantic establishment willing to go to any lengths to end Trump’s bid for the Oval Office. However, if the allegations contained within the court documents are found to be true, they would not only spell the end of Trump’s presidential aspirations, but most likely his brand as a whole.

On April 26, a woman residing in California named Katie Johnson filed a lawsuit against Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein – for the amount of $100 million – accusing the two billionaires of “forcing her to engage in various perverted and depraved acts by threatening physical harm.” The plaintiff, who describes herself as Trump and Epstein’s “sex slave” in the papers, also accuses the pair of having threatened to kill her family if she told anyone of their crime.

Masato Toys Forum: http://www.MasatoToysForums.com
04-30-2016, 11:16 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2016 11:17 AM by Masato Toys.)
I agree that the book does not necessarily imply participation in Epstein's shit...

On the other hand you'd think that high-profile names of any intelligent sort would choose their company wisely, and if they did not approve of pedo shit they would likely be smart not to have dealings with him. It doesn't seem like it was any well-kept secret really, no?

Has anyone figured out yet just where Epstein came from and how he became so wealthy and buddy-buddy with Presidents and Princes and other such unscrupulous elite names?
I'd looked into his story a few months back and I only found some vague talk of a mystery of exactly who he was/is and how he got to be such a character among the elites.

Masato Toys Forum: http://www.MasatoToysForums.com
02-28-2017, 10:55 AM
TRUMP KNEW EPSTEIN WAS A PEDOPHILE IN 1999. He allegedly BANNED Epstein from his Mar-A-Lago resort for trying to groom a wealthy guest's daughter! 3 Years BEFORE the 2002 quote calling Epstein a "Terrific Guy.. who likes women on the younger side."

02-28-2017, 11:07 AM
(04-30-2016 11:16 AM)Masato Toys Wrote:  I agree that the book does not necessarily imply participation in Epstein's shit...

On the other hand you'd think that high-profile names of any intelligent sort would choose their company wisely, and if they did not approve of pedo shit they would likely be smart not to have dealings with him. It doesn't seem like it was any well-kept secret really, no?

Has anyone figured out yet just where Epstein came from and how he became so wealthy and buddy-buddy with Presidents and Princes and other such unscrupulous elite names?
I'd looked into his story a few months back and I only found some vague talk of a mystery of exactly who he was/is and how he got to be such a character among the elites.

I believe Trump & Epstein have close ties to the Rockefeller family. Trump's mentor Roy Cohn was instrumental in helping the Rockefeller brothers bring the World Trade Center to lower Manhattan.

Roy Cohn was also accused of running a pedophile blackmail operation, like Epstein.

http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/
"My belief is that Jeff maintains some sort of money-management firm, though you won't get a straight answer from him," says one well-known investor. "He once told me he had 300 people working for him, and I've also heard that he manages Rockefeller money. But one never knows. It's like looking at the Wizard of Oz -- there may be less there than meets the eye."

jamthesignal.com
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else. - Leonardo Da Vinci
02-28-2017, 12:35 PM
Great info ey
02-28-2017, 03:50 PM
thanks jho Big Grin
https://fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/12/3...for-trump/
02-28-2017, 03:54 PM
Roger Stone is featured in this month's time magazine.

they portrayed him in a sympathetic light.

to some extent this Trump vs. MSM stuff is sort of a psyop

the propaganda HAS TO GET MORE SOPHISTICATED and I think what we are seeing is more muddled sophisticated propaganda.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Book Recommendation karasu 13 972 02-11-2019 02:00 PM
Last Post: karasu
  jackie chan engages in preemptive damage control with new book pug-thug 9 616 12-05-2018 04:43 AM
Last Post: karasu
  Black teen says she's white & trashes black people in viral VIDEO pug-thug 3 556 10-31-2018 11:23 AM
Last Post: Count Iblis
  Interesting CT Book on Music Theory kungfool 61 11,691 10-27-2018 05:50 PM
Last Post: pug-thug