Login | Register

Have Some Modern Magicians Sold Their Souls To Demons?
01-19-2015, 02:01 AM
Have Some Modern Magicians Sold Their Souls To Demons?
Manly P. Hall notes that the theory of ceremonial magic is that, “It is possible to make contracts with spirits whereby the magician becomes for a stipulated time the master of an elemental being.”

But the consequences are huge...Hall continues, “after death the magician shall become the servant of his own demon. For this reason a black magician will go to inconceivable ends to prolong his physical life, since there is nothing for him beyond the grave.”

Founder of the church of satan, Anton LaVey, had some elucidating things to say on this matter:

“LaVey makes no distinction between white and black magic, claiming that white Wiccan witches and ‘new agers’ have been freely calling upon the dark forces and suiting them to their own hypocritical purposes. He stated, ‘All magic is the realm of the Devil, no matter how righteously you dress it up. The claims that ‘black’ magic is only for destruction and ‘white’ for healing is bunk. Satanic magic is used to invoke powers of justice, and can be used to help yourself or one you care about, just as easily as it would be used to curse someone’…

A well-known magician of the Middle Ages was Dr. Johannes Faustus, more commonly known as Dr. Faust. By a study of magical writings he was enabled to bind to his service an elemental who served him for many years in various capacities. Strange legends are told concerning the magical powers possessed by Dr. Faust. Upon one occasion the philosopher, being apparently in a playful mood, threw his mantle over a number of eggs in a market-woman's basket, causing them to hatch instantly. At another time, having fallen overboard from a small boat, he was picked up and returned to the craft with his clothes still dry.

But, like nearly all other magicians, Dr. Faust came at length to disaster; he was found one morning with a knife in his back, and it was commonly believed that his familiar spirit had murdered him. Although Goethe's Dr. Faust is generally regarded as merely a fictional character, this old magician actually lived during the sixteenth century. Dr. Faust wrote a book describing his experiences with spirits, a section of which is reprinted below. (Dr. Faust must not be confused with Johann Fust, the printer.)

"While the black magician at the time of signing his pact with the elemental demon may be fully convinced that he is strong enough to control indefinitely the powers placed at his disposal, he is speedily undeceived. Before many years elapse he must turn all his energies to the problem of self-preservation. A world of horrors to which he has attuned himself by his own covetousness looms nearer every day, until he exists upon the edge of a seething maelstrom, expecting momentarily to to be sucked down into its turbid depths.

Afraid to die -- because he will become the servant of his own demon -- the magician commits crime after crime to prolong his wretched earthly existence. Realizing that life is maintained by the aid of a mysterious universal life force which is the common property of all creatures, the black magician often becomes an occult vampire, stealing this energy from others. According to mediaeval superstition, black magicians turned themselves into werewolves and roamed the earth at night, attacking defenseless victims for the life force contained in their blood."

excerpts from:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bb/book_eight06.htm
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2015, 02:01 AM
RE: Have Some Modern Magicians Sold Their Souls To Demons?

01-19-2015, 02:02 AM
the evil magicians are called "sorcerers"

the ones doing parlor tricks are just NLP showmen
01-19-2015, 02:02 AM

01-19-2015, 02:03 AM

01-19-2015, 02:04 AM
Some of these magicians go well beyond the realm of "cheap parlor tricks", EY.

Watch the vids...
01-19-2015, 02:12 AM

01-19-2015, 02:16 AM
^^^Was Carlos Santana simply referring to an LSD-type "trip" or was he channeling beings outside of our space/time reality?
01-19-2015, 02:17 AM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2015 02:17 AM by Masato Toys.)
Fascinating thread/idea

For the record, I saw David Blaine do a street trick one time that I KNOW you can buy for 10 bucks at any magic shop.

I know because one time I was stumbling around with some friends and we went in a magic shop. The dude showed us some tricks and he this card trick that absolutely blew my mind. Cost was $10 so I bought it and figured it out. Great fuckin trick

(was a trick deck of cards)

Anyway, I am big fan of Blaine, supernatural or not... so once while watching his show I saw him do a trick on the street and I recognized the setup. I said, "hey that's the trick I bought! watch; he will stop at the 7 of spades!" and sure enough seven of spades was visible at the right time. I am SURE its the same trick.

Of course this was just one of his simple tricks, I agree others he does are quite spooky. But he uses them nonetheless. I wonder if a real wizard would bother

Here he is in TED Talks explaining how he held his breath for 17 minutes.

If I am honest with myself I would say he is fooling everyone in the audience... lol it doesn't feel like truth, he's still in character to me

Masato Toys Forum: http://www.MasatoToysForums.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-19-2015, 02:18 AM
the last saw trick utilized mechanical legs.

i don't believe this is real magic.
01-19-2015, 02:25 AM
Some of the tricks are obviously just that. Others would lead me to believe that either everyone involved (including the spectators) are in on it or something more mysterious.

Check out the last vid posted. While not specifically about what we generally construe as "magic", it is very interesting how several of the most highly esteemed musicians of the last 50 years were deep into the "dark arts"...

This fact should not be brushed aside so easily, imo.
01-19-2015, 02:27 AM
some of this stuff is crazy though.

if they are really caused by demons I am more reassured, then I know there is a God.
01-19-2015, 02:30 AM
BTW, check out vid 3 at 6min mark to see GSP become mesmerized...lol
01-19-2015, 02:30 AM
a lot of these higher level magicians do have a demonic look..

blaine, the taiwanese dude, cyril takayama etc.

a very very shady look
01-19-2015, 02:30 AM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2015 02:32 AM by Masato Toys.)
(01-19-2015 02:18 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  the last saw trick utilized mechanical legs.

i don't believe this is real magic.

^ If it is, it is mixed with physical tricks as well, this is for sure

Masato Toys Forum: http://www.MasatoToysForums.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Revolt Against the Modern World Count Iblis 3 347 07-17-2019 07:46 AM
Last Post: Count Iblis
  In Modern Day USA, Food has replaced art as high culture. pug-thug 6 379 06-03-2019 10:01 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  How do Modern landfills work? How is this sustainable pug-thug 2 313 05-15-2019 02:46 PM
Last Post: Banchan
  Protectionism of Modern Society = Bad Behavior? karasu 5 776 04-10-2019 06:50 AM
Last Post: jho