Login | Register

Post Reply 
News / Current Events / Random Vids
Yesterday, 08:01 PM
Post: #2506
RE: News / Current Events / Random Vids
Quote:WASHINGTON, D.C. -- The 38% of U.S. adults who say they are "extremely proud" to be American is the lowest in Gallup's trend, which began in 2001. Still, together with the 27% who are "very proud," 65% of U.S. adults express pride in the nation. Another 22% say they are "moderately proud," while 9% are "only a little" and 4% "not at all" proud.

AMERICANS ARE BRAINWASHED TO THE CORE

they are running programs
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Today, 03:25 PM
Post: #2507
RE: News / Current Events / Random Vids
Skynet AI factory to process 5000 tons of meat in South Dakota. Delivered via trains.

https://banned.video/watch?id=62c035feed4abc5e9817967d
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  FDA will not be approving Novovax over a handful of adverse events EVILYOSHIDA 3 171 06-09-2022 08:38 PM
Last Post: Redneck
  Russian explains thr current situation in Russia EVILYOSHIDA 4 978 04-16-2022 03:15 PM
Last Post: Ghost of tomahawks past
  SENIOR CURRENT MIT RESEARCH SCIENTIST- VAX CAUSES VAIDS EVILYOSHIDA 8 408 03-09-2022 01:19 AM
Last Post: pilgrim
  EY.com Meme Thread; Funny, political, anti-SJW, current. pilgrim 293 69,195 11-17-2021 02:42 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)