Login | Register

Queen of England drinks Raw Milk. Double standard
04-03-2013, 02:14 PM
Queen of England drinks Raw Milk. Double standard
A writeup on raw milk published in The Globe and Mail back in 2010 explains that Queen Elizabeth personally drinks raw milk, and that when her grandsons Harry and William were students at Eton College, she went out of her way to smuggle it in for them as well. The Queen apparently recognizes some value in raw milk beyond what health authorities are willing to admit.

On the same token, nearly 90 percent of more than 2,100 Canadian farmers who sell their milk to the country's government-run dairy cartel revealed that they siphon off raw milk from their own cows to feed to their families before it gets shipped off for homogenization and pasteurization. Like the queen, these farmers are apparently unswayed by the pseudoscientific nonsense about the so-called dangers of raw milk.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/034747_raw_mi...z2PN1asYat

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2013, 02:14 PM
RE: Queen of England drinks Raw Milk. Double standard
thanks to evilmaster for the tip.

04-03-2013, 02:18 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2013 02:19 PM by Reflexion.)
There's an underground raw milk market in the rural areas near me, of course it has to be since it's illegal. Hell I'm sure I could inquire about it at a more local farmer's market too. Shit is ridiculous.
04-03-2013, 02:20 PM
If peopel die from it, it's their fault.

If american people stopped suing people for stuff, maybe they could have more freedom. I think part of this police state stuff is due to americans suing each other and using the authorities too much.

04-03-2013, 02:23 PM
[Image: Picture-41.png]

04-03-2013, 02:31 PM
Interesting pic, I was under the impression it was illegal all over the country.
04-03-2013, 02:38 PM
yeah that is why you have to be careful of the ALex JOnes style media... they make it look worse than it really is.

however, it can only spread in terms of illegality, so people should talk about it

04-03-2013, 02:42 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2013 02:43 PM by Reflexion.)
Indeed, but I think I got the impression from seeing something many years ago on a prime-time news magazine show about some farmers that sold it.
04-03-2013, 04:00 PM
My whole generation in Fiji grew up on raw milk, what am I missing here?
04-03-2013, 04:13 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2013 04:14 PM by Reflexion.)
Raw milk is dangerous if your cows are extremely overworked and pumped full of antibiotics and hormones, ergo ban the sale of raw milk, lol.
04-03-2013, 04:16 PM
Yeah so let us process it even further and charge you for it. Its a kind of third line forcing in its own.
04-03-2013, 10:28 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2013 10:28 PM by Hellfire Awaits.)
Re: Queen of England drinks Raw Milk. Double standard
Raw milk is very healthy if you have your own cow and can drink it fresh.

Supposedly tastes a lot better, too. Think canned vs. fresh vegetables.

However, it is VERY dangerous if it is bottled and transported long distances. Illness from tainted milk used to be a major source of mortality before pasteurization.

Sent from my Samsuck Clone S3 using Crapatalk
04-03-2013, 10:33 PM
I eat everything raw. Except clams.
04-03-2013, 10:35 PM
Re: Queen of England drinks Raw Milk. Double standard
Also lol at the tards on naturalness.com. Yeah, the government made it mandatory to pasteurize milk for no reason, just to fuck with our health. Why, it's not like pasteurization is one of the most groundbreaking discoveries of public health, or anything.

If you think it is ok to sell milk bottled in Wisconsin in Oklahoma without sterilizing it first, you are TARD.

the problem is not that this law is harmful, but that it is being applied inconsistently. There is nothing wrong with going to an organic dairy farm to bottle your own milk, as long as it is kept refrigerated and you drink it within a day.

Also trying to apply this approach to modern day factory farming is going to lead to disaster. Pasteurization is a must, when you consider the cramped and unsanitary conditions these animals must ensure.

Sent from my Samsuck Clone S3 using Crapatalk
04-04-2013, 12:28 AM
I drink raw milk. If anyone has questions, ask away.

Willkommen zu unserem Grab

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  DOUBLE COVID???!!! ba_dass 19 279 05-17-2022 07:56 AM
Last Post: ba_dass
  FREE COUNTRY or The SINGAPORE STANDARD? karasu 47 2,790 05-16-2022 07:51 AM
Last Post: jho
  California is 66.6 PERCENT DOUBLE VAXXED EVILYOSHIDA 6 344 05-12-2022 06:37 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  They are promoting double masking now. HAHAHAHA EVILYOSHIDA 19 1,741 05-12-2022 08:07 AM
Last Post: ba_dass