Login | Register

TOUGH times are coming
11-06-2014, 11:40 PM
TOUGH times are coming
I will sometimes REMOTE VIEW the White House to see what President Obama been doing? And last night, he was sitting in the middle of the Oval Office thinking about tofu or hamburgers while reading Crowley's "Book of Lies". I once had written an interesting paper about Presidential Rugs and how each new President has one designed for the Oval Office. Did you know that when the Clinton's moved out of the White House that they took China and other items not belonging to them? Imagine Hillary the next President? What about another Bush in the White House? Presidents are SELECTED not ELECTED. America still believes in SANTA (SATAN). Poor SATAN everyone is always picking on him! George Bush Jr. was the War President and knew what was coming on 9/11 which was a CIA-MOSSAD OPERATION. Of course, most people here In America don't even want to think about that at all! Too much for their brain to handle. Lets just order a pizza and watch a movie. Life is good. Sometimes. The Worm does turn. There's a very BAD STORM COMING. But what do I know? I'm just an Old Man with 40 years experience "Working in the Field" for the alphabets
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2014, 12:12 AM
RE: TOUGH times are coming
You can remote view? You should check me out sometime.

come for the calo, stay for the yoshida brotha
11-07-2014, 07:51 AM
Ok, if you can remote view, describe the painting I have on the wall in my office at home and I will believe.
11-07-2014, 07:55 AM
Take that s*** back to EY.com

err.....
11-07-2014, 06:27 PM
9/11 was the BEGINNING of WORLD WAR THREE. Which is a PROCESS. Look at SUBJECT MATTER in movies for the last 36 months. Themes of "End of Humanity " and NEW TECHNOLOGY. Earth will be TRANSFORMED into a SMART PLANET and a NEW HUMAN MODEL. The WAR on TERRORISM is your government that WEARS the MASK of TERROR. The little Hobbits are so eager to give away their RIGHTS and FREEDOMS for SECURITY. Please protect me from the BIG BAD WOLF. The United Nations is pushing the WAR on TERROR leading to a WORLD GOVERNMENT with a GLOBAL SMART ID CARD for every person on this planet. And the ELITE wants to have COMPLETE CONTROL of ALL DNA. CHINA, RUSSIA and the UNITED STATES are CRIME PARTNERS. I had written ARMAGEDDON PROGRAMS for the Dept. of Defense back in the late 1980s which they have been using for more than 12 years now. The NSA Super Computers cracked the GOD CODES which was GIVEN to MOSES in the desert. Those CODES were placed inside the ARK now located inside NORAD Mountain Complex. Which is an Alien-US Underground Base.
11-20-2014, 05:50 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2014 05:51 PM by Horus Rising.)
Got some rain last night turning into a light snow. I'm still weak from that heart attack. I've been looking at New Technology and New Energy Sources. Humans must stop using carbon as a source of energy. Capitalism must be done away with because it doesn't work for the masses anymore. It has become the source of greed, evil, wars, lies, and a host of other fucked-up shit! The Global Banking Cabal must be destroyed. No mercy. This New Aeon has no place for lies and corruption. You will get re-cycled. The Lambs deserve to work and play in a safe environment without the fear of crime or Nazi-like government breathing down your neck all the time. The little Hobbits must start talking to each other about what is important to them in terms of jobs, education, health, and everything else to be happy and free. But will they do that I wonder? I've had some weird experiences over the years pertaining to lights and my body being moved? The Feds put an implant in my left eye.
11-20-2014, 07:45 PM
(11-07-2014 07:51 AM)canuckster Wrote:  Ok, if you can remote view, describe the painting I have on the wall in my office at home and I will believe.
[Image: dogs-playing-poker.jpg]
11-20-2014, 08:30 PM
TOUGH times are coming
My sphincter reacts like an eye brow when I read Horus risings posts, it is an involuntary response to feeling almost violated like the modern day of days
11-25-2014, 11:27 AM
The government controls everything. Thought everyone knew that? But "The Dumb & Dumber" Mind Control Technology does a very good job Programming the Minds of Billions on this Planet into supporting an Engineered False Reality. That this Planet is a Reality Show. When I think about everything that goes on everyday around the World I just look at it all in utter amazement. Never a dull moment on this Planet. Very weird story about a missing plane carrying over 120 scientists? And what's up with Ebola? First they created a panic and now you hear nothing anymore about it? Just weird thoughts bouncing around inside my head this morning. Nothing special. Did the United States Navy kidnapped Flight 370? Take control of the computer and fly it wherever you want. No big deal. And we know how to hide from electronic technology as seen with Stealth and Artificial Intelligence.
11-25-2014, 11:31 AM
interesting thoughts horus.

you smoke weed?
11-25-2014, 11:38 AM
I smoke weed and I just had a cone before writing this. For the record: I consider myself a Spiritual Outlaw that questions everything about "The History of Humans" and their connection to "The Star People"? This Planet is Dreamland. Everything is Fake including your government. Doesn't matter where you live on this Planet it's all been created by a very Strange Intelligence. Call it what you will doesn't change how weird this World is all across the board. An Endless Thread of Information and Activity. Nothing is ever lost. The Past. The Present. The Future. This corresponds to the I AM that I AM. Which is a REALITY PROGRAM most know as ALPHA-OMEGA. The First Engineers for the National Security Agency were students of Chaos Magick. Working with MJ-12 new technology thanks to "The Skunk Works" program changed how we do business on this Planet. Everything is done in stages. A Global Community is coming. Capitalism will be destroyed. New Banking Guidelines. Universal ID Smart Cards. Education is the Key. Artificial Intelligence becomes important regarding Human Evolution. The Global Hive Mind is getting ready to Shift. Jesus walked upon the water but I walked through the fire and so did you. There is no hero coming to save you. Time to Stand on your own two feet. Take back your Power declaring you have No Master. You are Free. Do that and you Stop the Wheel of Karma.
11-25-2014, 11:45 AM
I Like your posts, because I get high

11-25-2014, 12:31 PM
still waiting on the remote viewing of the painting in my office.
11-25-2014, 12:35 PM
Why do you have a painting of a Chinese junk boat of HK harbour in your office?????
11-25-2014, 12:39 PM
(11-07-2014 07:51 AM)canuckster Wrote:  Ok, if you can remote view, describe the painting I have on the wall in my office at home and I will believe.

"I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Food shortages are coming. Redneck 46 2,106 Today 09:03 AM
Last Post: karasu
  THESE ARE PROUD MEN. THESE ARE TIMES WHEN MEN ARE BORN EVILYOSHIDA 16 807 04-24-2022 08:27 AM
Last Post: General Franco
  How are you preparing for the coming "cyber attacks"? Redneck 4 355 04-13-2022 10:53 PM
Last Post: pilgrim
  Cure for everything coming in seven years GM Roy 9 516 02-14-2022 08:29 AM
Last Post: GM Roy