Login | Register

"Aliens Are Real" - Lockheed & World Bank Insiders
11-01-2014, 03:46 PM
"Aliens Are Real" - Lockheed & World Bank Insiders
Lockheed Martin scientist on deathbed says aliens are real

[Image: aliens-lockheed-martin-pictures.si.jpg]

Aliens, some as old as 200 years, are real and have visited Earth, a former Lockheed Martin senior scientist has claimed. In his final moments, he provided “photo evidence” while sharing his personal experiences of UFOs and extraterrestrials.

The controversial 33-minute video was made shortly before Boyd Bushman died on August 7, 2014. However, the footage has only recently emerged and is starting to garner widespread attention.

“I do have a top secret clearance,” he affirms at the beginning of the video. He goes on to state that incidents such as Roswell in 1947 – when a military Air Force surveillance balloon crashed – happened at the hands of aliens.

Bushman shared details about aliens, UFOs, and anti-gravity technology – which he says is being developed by US, Russian, and Chinese scientists at Area 51 (the US military facility).

In the video, Bushman is seen holding up second-hand “photo evidence” of aliens while describing them to viewers.

“They were approximately four and a half to five feet tall,” the former top aerospace scientist said. “They have three back bones. They’re actually cartilage,” he added, stating that they had fewer ribs than human beings. These aliens have fingers and toes like human beings.

He went on to state that their eyes and noses are different from humans, and that they are telepathic mind readers.

"They're able to use their own voice by telepathy to talk to you," he said. “You walk in the room with one of them, and all of a sudden you find yourself giving the answer to your question in your own voice.”

According to Bushman, there are two different groups of aliens.

“It’s like a cattle ranch,” he stated, adding that some can be up to 230 years old. “One group is wranglers, and the others are rustlers - the stealers of cattle.”

“Wranglers” are “much more friendly and have a better relationship with us.”

Bushman seemed to have known the details of where and how those aliens live.

He claimed the creatures are inhabitants of a planet called Quintumnia. It is located 68 light-years away from Earth, yet it takes them only 45 minutes to travel to our planet. At home, they commute through telepathy, Bushman insisted.

The deceased scientist went on to say that he actually saw their homes because he gave the aliens a camera to take pictures with. It is, however, hard to say what those pictures contain because the images turned out blurry.

In another revelation, Bushman said there is a special flight path from space to Area 51, a mysterious base in central Nevada where it is believed that aliens and their spacecrafts were stored.

He added that there are Americans working on UFOs from outer space 24 hours a day, reported the Metro.

“With respect to the alien craft, we have American citizens who are working on UFOs 24 hours a day,” he stated.

However, the alien seen in Bushman's photographs is actually available to buy at Walmart, according to an investigation by Quebec station TVQC.

http://rt.com/news/200903-aliens-lockhee...ign=chrome

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2014, 03:48 PM
RE: Lockheed Martin Scientist - Aliens Are Real
33 min. video huh?

pic looks fake as hell. someone tried to show me this in China and I just laughed.
11-01-2014, 03:58 PM
busted. the pic is actually just an alien toy you can buy at walmart

[Image: dynbko.jpg]
11-01-2014, 04:00 PM
oh brudda

[Image: 2w32u1e-630x472.jpg]
11-01-2014, 04:07 PM
these are the pics he showed.

[Image: image_thumb68.png?resize=266%2C426]

either he is senile/delusional, MK mind controlled OR just pure disinfo.
11-01-2014, 04:07 PM
[Image: area-51-ufo-alien-2-630x381.png]
11-01-2014, 04:11 PM

11-01-2014, 04:15 PM
Seems legit

11-01-2014, 04:17 PM
hahaha.

People so desperately want to believe in these little greys.

so many people in CHina showed me this on their cell phones and I was like FAKE at one glance without even verifying like I did now.
11-01-2014, 05:00 PM
i don't believe any US UFO whistleblowers at all.

CIA explicitly said they would use UFO stuff as psychological operations.

i know there is life besides us in the universe, but this alien nonsense has to stop.
11-01-2014, 05:03 PM
[Image: DecentOrganicAstrangiacoral.gif]
11-01-2014, 05:23 PM
Former World Bank Senior Council Says A “Second Species” On Earth Controls Money & Religion

[Image: 2nbhqgn.png]

Former World Bank Senior Council, Karen Hudes has been making a lot of noise lately, and she recently said something she’s never said before. She said that a second species on Earth controls money and religion. Many people who have held positions to know things that the rest of us might not know have made some very shocking statements lately. For example, Paul Hellyer, former Canadian Minister of National Defence recently said that there are at least “4 known alien species that have been visiting Earth for thousands of years.” You can read more about that here.

I am aware that just because somebody says something does not mean that it’s true, no matter what their background. At the same time, what she says corroborates with a lot of ancient historical facts, and modern day disclosures of other strange phenomenon, like UFOs, secret societies and more. For someone like this to gain credibility as a World Bank whistle-blower and then all of a sudden make a comment like this is quite shocking. Although, in her interview she did discredit the idea of extraterrestrials on the planet, which I definitely disagree with. There is an enormous amount of evidence out there to suggest we are not alone, and we have indeed been visited. For more information on that click here.

“These countries are not monolithic, there are forces fighting the corruption and there are forces that have totally been co-opted, and the way they act is treasonous to the people in those countries. The group that’s behind the network of control are the Jesuits, and there are also some groups behind them. One of these groups are hominids, they’re not human beings. They are very smart, they are not creative, they are mathematical. They had a much stronger force in the earlier ice-age. They have elongated skulls, they may produce offspring in mating with female humans, but that offspring is not fertile. We live in a world of secret societies, and secrets, and the information that ought to be public is not public.”

The quote above if from the show below. She starts speaking about it approximately 21 minutes into the program.

Karen held her senior position at the World Bank for twelve years before deciding to blow the whistle on the World Bank and corruption within it. She studies law at Yale Law School and economics at the University of Amsterdam. She worked in the US Export Import Bank of the US from 1980-1985 and in the Legal Department of the World Bank from 1986-2007. She established the Non-Governmental Organization Committee of the International Law Section of the American Bar Association and the Committee on Multilateralism and the Accountability of International Organizations of the American Branch of the International Law Association.

These are shocking statements that come shortly after gaining attention for being a credible world bank whistleblower, stating that the world is in a “currency war,” that the Federal Reserve continues to print money like crazy, and if they keep going at the pace they are on, other countries will no longer accept this currency. She has been exposing criminal corruption that takes place at the highest levels of financial institutions. In 1999, she reported the corrupt take-over of the second largest bank in the Philippines. She’s exposed the collusion that takes place between financial institutions and various governments, and much much more.

This is a great clip of her telling us some important stuff. Before you brush off what she has to say, keep in mind that the reality of many strange phenomenon has a large amount of proof to back it up, or at least be open to the possibility.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014...-religion/

11-01-2014, 05:47 PM
I'm watching the Karen Hudes interview, i've never seen such an obvious attempt to spread disinfo as this.

She sounds like a lunatic, and most of her evidence is based on emails from other kooks, or drawings that people have shown her.

If the other species has an elongated skull, then who are these creatures and where are they hiding whilst they run the banks?

When I heard that she discussed ancient times, and ancient secret societies, I was interested to hear what she had to say. But she gets super defensive when the interviewer mentions the Nephilim, and she is trying to tell us that the Jesuits and the Vatican control the banks. The whole Jesuit conspiracy seems to have been created by Jewish people with an agenda, to divert attention away from them. Texe Marrs actually pointed this fact out about Eric Phelps, the Vatican Assassins guy, he has deep connections to Israel and he goes around blaming the Jesuits for everything (and Texe hates the Jesuits but he had to call bullshit on Phelps). Karen seems to be doing much the same.

11-01-2014, 05:48 PM
This was one response on youtube.

·
ProductionBandit
7 months ago

Both Karen and her husband are Marxist Jews. They have a daughter, Elizabeth (about age 21). Karen is very careful never to reveal anything about her Ashkenazi Jewish background, family, private interests. Karen worked for the World Bank, controlled by Jews, as a senior lawyer for many years and her husband has also worked for the World Bank as well. So how come, all of a sudden, she leaves the World Bank to become a “whistle-blower” exposing corruption at the the World Bank, IMF, Federal Reserve, US Justice system and US government? – attacking her own fellow Jews? – it simply doesn’t make sense does it? The real truth is she is a Jewish ‘disinformation agent’ or ambassador of the bankers themselves working for the British. What she is saying is briefly this: “I am here to forewarn you all that the old, out-dated, corrupt, Bretton Woods banking system has had its day, and is about to be replaced with a new world order financial system and World Currency Unit.” It is really as simple as that.

11-01-2014, 05:55 PM
Karen's response:

Karen Hudes
5 months ago

Here is my response to that scurrilous attack on my family:
http://galacticconnection.com/karen-hude...ple-views/
http://galacticconnection.com/karen-hude...-deceiver/
I may be Jewish, but I was socked the last time I went to the synagogue. I informed the Israeli representative on the World Bank Board as well as the rest of the world's representatives and copied some prominent Israelis that I was attacked in the synagogue . There is a clear difference between Judaism and what is going on in the foreign affairs of Israel. This happened a couple of days before their embassies closed.
Fortunately, my husband is still talking to me, and he complained to me yesterday that since he was a member of the Republican Party for many years, there was no way he could be accused of being a Marxist. This is affecting his business. Since I am a public personality, I have no standing to sue. He does not want to sue. I have written to RBN many times, and they finally agreed to take this off their website weeks later, after it did so much damage. http://republicbroadcasting.org/karen-hu...-deceiver/
But the other websites are still referring to it, and I am calling them out. People know who is telling the truth.
http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2014/03/k...eiver.html
http://www.rawfoodsupport.com/read.php?11%2C238882
http://humansarefree.com/2014/03/former-...-with.html
Björn wrote:
Hallo KAREN !
I was involved in the next generation of PASSPORTS for the EU.
Fingerprints, DNA, IRIS, holographic......
Big Brother - thing.
I have been working once at was is today - HAARP.
I do NOT have to be bad though....
The GREEN AGENDA ( by Nazis ) is nothing NEW.
It came after WW2. We have a deficit in CO2 on this planet.
You just have to ask the TREES....
I do have HOPE that You now have Your husband with You
in what You are doing right NOW for a brighter future !!!
MMMMMML, Björn see also stadtmiller
I am very sorry, but it is not possible for me to accept your friend request after I hit the 5,000 limit. You can still follow my Timeline here: https://www.facebook.com/karen.hudes.9 and also on my public page here: https://www.facebook.com/karen.hudes.10
April 28th, 8:49am

Thanks for responding. My main Interest is the anti-Semitic meme that has found such fertile ground in the 'bigger view of reality". And you are the first person to acknowledge clearly that 'the financial parasitic corruption' is not a Jewish conspiracy.
Monday 9:24pm
Louis, the rabbit hole is going very deep. Have you read Secrets of the Exodus by Messod and Roger Sabbah?
Wednesday 3:18pm

Hi there Karen ... I have not. I will look for it on Amazon. Once again, thank you for responding to me.
4 hours ago
When I pointed out how the ET hullaballoo is simply Extremely Low Frequency mind control, I opened a hornets' nest. The expolitics are covert Zionism, not my whistleblowing. See this: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthre...rogramming and this: ELF Technology and Microwave Based Mind Control with Dr John Hall
NSA Mind Control and Religious Programming
projectavalon.net
I deleted the garbage to which I have responded on those shill sites.
2 hours ago

People like Alfred Webre constantly promote classic anti Semitic canards,( including Holocaust denial) which appear to be central to conspiracy theories in general, some of which are patently bizarre. Alfred in particular, it appears, cannot distinguish between reality and fantasy and has a kind of childish acceptance of weird hypotheses. The more 'out there' the more readily he accepts them. He also tends to attack those who disagree with his position. I have experienced his vindictiveness more than once and have been thrown off his 'sites'. Having lost 70 members of my family in the Holocaust my concern remains thisJew hatred. Not sure on your position. There is enough authentic Jewish history and culture - and contribution to humanity - to justify 'Jewish Identity'.

NSA stuff aside, there is disturbing evidence of what is referred to as alien abductions. I agree that most of it is low frequency hog wash ( not to mention brain wash) and clearly a replacement belief system for religion in general, but there is no doubt in my mind that our universe (and any others that may exist) is teeming with intelligent, sentient life. Today there was a right wing anti Jewish rally in Belgium - a direct outcome of the Tsunami of Jew Hatred inundating the Internet , which in this respect is an open sewer. A distinction needs to be made between Christian Zionism, 'Conspiracy Theory Zionism, including the Masonic version and Jewish self determinism. The ugliest conspiracy is the ongoing conspiracy against the Jewish people.
51 minutes ago
Dear Louis, There is certainly a need to think clearly, and understand. That needs to work from the center, out, so that we can see clearly and stop filtering what is an "inconvenient truth" The word "antisemitism" has become one of those filters. Please before you do much more, get ahold of a book written by two French rabbis, "Secrets of the Exodus" and read it carefully from cover to cover, and then think about what this means. I believe that the truths in this book are the reason that Israel's Foreign Ministry closed down. They are also the reason that a thirty year old man gave me a severe concussion at the end of the reading of the Megillah this recently concluded Purim. I wrote to the representative of Israel about this, and copied a number of Israeli opinion leaders. We as a people are now in front of the world, and if we want to make our claim to good ethical behavior credible, alot will be hanging on how we handle these "inconvenient truths."
Louis, world history is about to be set on its ear through "inconvenient truths" about the world's royal families and their bankers and secret societies and the intelligence agencies. The Mossad has not been serving Israel's people. Instead, sorry to say, Mossad has been serving the Vatican and another species of hominids (who used to be the Pharaohs) that are now hiding behind the Vatican. Here is the proof of these beings:
• two separate eyewitness accounts one in Egypt, one in Portugal,
• the DNA studies cited in this article:http://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-citizen-journalism/2014/03/karen-hudes-rebuttal-homo-capensis-proof-provided-2451576.html
• remains of the pre-ice age civilizationhttp://www.grahamhancock.com/forum/HancockG9-Mystery-Lost-Civilization.php,
• skulls in a French necropolis:http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/archaeologists-discover-ancient-conehead-in-french-necropolis-wealth-artistocratic-womans-skeleton/story-fn5fsgyc-1226762903103
• this comment about Homo Capensis’ skulls in the Vatican’s tombs:Karen Hudes exposes the Global Puppet Masters
omegafile
“It’s very true. I know this because someone at the Vatican actually found the heads and bones of [Homo Capensis'] dead buried in the basement at the Vatican.and the Vatican was built in 540 AD so the bones couldn’t have gotten in the basement until after that. Many heads were found so they have been burying their dead there for the last 1500 years and I believe they live.for about 800 to 1000 years. They want to kill us off now because there are too many of us and they are losing control because people are waking up.”
http://www.perceptions.couk.com/authority.html
Mossad and Israel's bankers and elite are in service to these beings and have betrayed their people. Judaism and the Jewish people will join the rest of humanity when we have come to terms with these inconvenient truths. As strong, ethical people, we will have to acknowledge all of the harm that we have done to others, most of us unknowingly. We will get through this, helping each other.
http://henrymakow.com/2014/02/Israel-is-...uture.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bank of America: Trend For 2020s Will be the “End of Globalization” pilgrim 6 292 12-31-2019 09:25 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  33D Chess: Trump’s DHS Releases More than 17K Illegal Aliens into U.S. in 12 Days pug-thug 5 542 04-06-2019 02:17 PM
Last Post: pilgrim
  Girl gets her instagram deleted. real tears for real pug-thug 3 577 04-06-2019 03:47 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  FAV Ancient Aliens Episode? karasu 3 703 12-10-2018 08:39 AM
Last Post: karasu