Login | Register

Holy Crap! Most idestructable evidence ever of a 'staged' Boston bombing
10-29-2014, 12:00 AM
Holy Crap! Most idestructable evidence ever of a 'staged' Boston bombing
This is arguably the best evidence of any government or secret cabal staged attack ever. You must watch this and all the weell-documented evidence brought forward but whick no one has noticed til this here.

Remember these name and faces. Nicole Grosse & her husband Michael Grosse. http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2013/05/...story.html

[Image: 12911686-mmmain.jpg]

[Image: nicole_gross.jpg] [Image: 22220894_BG2.jpg]

[Image: brannockfamily.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2014, 12:07 AM
RE: Holy Crap! Most idestructable evidence ever of a 'staged' Boston bombing
Here's a pic log after the event form the Katey Couric show holding a Boston Bombing reunion special. I'm guessing this was taped sometime after Michael Gross had moved to his new job returning to New York from "X" Arab-Muslim country where he is now stationed.

[Image: resize?key=1e6a1a1efdb011df84894040444cd...AAiRRU.jpg]
10-29-2014, 12:13 AM
pretty convincing. he was nowhere close to his wife.

he was carrying a detonator.

he was dressed up like a swat agent.
Find all posts by this user
10-29-2014, 12:24 AM
[Image: plasmaburns34.png]
10-29-2014, 12:38 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2014 12:42 AM by Dagwood.)
Not just some kind of detonator but what very much looks to me like a concert-type pyrotechnic devicce.

I am very familiar with the things. I was a touring musician in the 80's and we used pyro or specifically "fash post" during our shows.

They are simple gun-like devices that are mounted to a board for each or in numbers of 2, 3, or more. They are a circular tubes with 110V electrical contacts at the bottom. A filament/wire goes across the contacts. Flash powder, gun, powder and other explosive powers are poured into the tube.
When thru use of a switching device or simply plugging them in, the filaments becomes red hot and burns out then the powder ignites.

The flash pot type pyro devices can be tuned for the effect you want. More flash powder means more flash. More gun powder, more boom & concussion. The length and radius of the tube effects the concussion of the explosion & dispersion of the flash & smoke.

Pyrotechnic Flash Pots
[Image: flashwells.JPG]
[Image: flashopotsize2]
[Image: 1226.jpg]

Fireworks Launchers
[Image: p1000210.jpg]
10-29-2014, 12:42 AM
yeah makes sense they would use a smoke generator to cover up the stage show.

also where is Tsarnaev? no interviews nothing.

Generally they would interview him to ask why he would do something like that. No interview.

The kids were set up and were probably playing both sides as double agents.
10-29-2014, 12:48 AM
[Image: FallenRunner_SI.jpg]
10-29-2014, 12:48 AM
(10-29-2014 12:38 AM)Dagwood Wrote:  Not just some kind of detonator but what very much looks to me like a concert-type pyrotechnic devicce.

I am very familiar with the things. I was a touring musician in the 80's and we used pyro or specifically "fash post" during our shows.

They are simple gun-like devices that are mounted to a board for each or in numbers of 2, 3, or more. They are a circular tubes with 110V electrical contacts at the bottom. A filament/wire goes across the contacts. Flash powder, gun, powder and other explosive powers are poured into the tube.
When thru use of a switching device or simply plugging them in, the filaments becomes red hot and burns out then the powder ignites.

The flash pot type pyro devices can be tuned for the effect you want. More flash powder means more flash. More gun powder, more boom & concussion. The length and radius of the tube effects the concussion of the explosion & dispersion of the flash & smoke.

Pyrotechnic Flash Pots
[Image: flashwells.JPG]
[Image: flashopotsize2]
[Image: 1226.jpg]

Fireworks Launchers
[Image: p1000210.jpg]

[Image: pUnKatq.png]

Those who know, know! Big Grin
10-29-2014, 12:50 AM
so the shrapnel shreds her jacket but leaves her skin intact?

something does not add up here:

[Image: GirlInRed_bostonTerror_2.jpg]
10-29-2014, 12:55 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2014 12:56 AM by Dagwood.)
(10-29-2014 12:42 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  yeah makes sense they would use a smoke generator to cover up the stage show.

also where is Tsarnaev? no interviews nothing.

Generally they would interview him to ask why he would do something like that. No interview.

The kids were set up and were probably playing both sides as double agents.

These aren't just smoke generators. These can generate a huge explosion with a fireball and mushroom cloud just like in the Boston bombing videos. I mean huge.

But, here is the interest part. Flashpot pyro generate ZERO SHRAPNEL. All of the explosive powder burns and explodes immediately and there in NO SHRAPNEL like from a close ended bomb/munition to go anywhere. The pot/barrel/gun stays in tact. Like the intact one you see in the video.

You could literally stand 10-15 ft from a flashpot pyro detonation the size of the Boston and have no injuries external. KISS does it all the time. The only injuries could conceivably incur would be internal from the concussion OR flash burns. The explosion is a SHOW explosion and designed not to create any injuries. It looks scary but it has no teeth.
10-29-2014, 12:58 AM
good stuff. thanks for the info. this is very strong evidence, but probably not a smoking gun since the pic is quite blurry. they can say it was a camera or something else.

When I think of smoking gun I think of this:

[Image: IaL7YIm.gif]
10-29-2014, 01:08 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2014 01:15 AM by Dagwood.)
(10-29-2014 12:48 AM)EVILYOSHIDA[/quote' Wrote:  [Image: pUnKatq.png]

I mean that is EXACTLY what that is! if you could convince them they wouldn't be in danger... 100% of pyrotechnic companies & pyro technicians would testify under oath in a court of law that... that is a high-end concert-touring type flashpot. NO doubt whatsoever. I can even tell you who to call.

I'm my experience the thing is the right height and radius to generate the right size of explosion at Boston with the right mixture of gun powder & flash power for the fireball and white smoke.
10-29-2014, 01:14 AM
pic just needs 10-20% more resolution.

are there CLEARER PICS?
10-29-2014, 01:50 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2014 01:52 AM by Dagwood.)
The photos I showed you are different versions of flash pots. Some are cheap with chaep parts others are industrial grade like the one in the Boston photos that are made very solid metal and welded. Typically, lighting or pyro companies manufacture those in house and are not mass produced retail type products. I could not find those type on google images. I'll keep looking.

A camera? Have you ever seen a camera with a lens that is 6, 8, 10 inches maybe more at their base? Huge telephoto lenses are small at the base and fit into uniform holes in cameras. By definition, physics and optics dictate this type of shape for a telephoto lens.

I could call two lighting production guys who I've know for years. One, his company is a major player in concert light production throughout Canada. The other, is high-tech lighting design & programming tech who has toured the world with many many acts. The last guy is the production tour manager for Coldplay for the past few years and was previously for 20 years with the Barenaked Ladies. All these guys have worked with, or for my group way back when.

I just don't know what good that would do because they know that I know what these are. I've been on same stage when they've been used. These guys were all there providing or detonating them. I've also been on many stages as a supporting act where huge production was used for the national headliner and saw these same things to. Dozens and dozens of times.
10-29-2014, 01:52 AM
Boston bombings stunk to high heaven.

I loved the way the cops stormed through Boston in a militarized fashion right after. That was just terrific.

That little bomb in a backpack turned Boston into a full on war zone for a few days. Weeee

[Image: original.jpg]

come for the calo, stay for the yoshida brotha

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Berenstain Bears - Evidence of a Parallel Universe? THE_DEAN 324 78,661 Today 12:29 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Chaos Reigns Appreciation Post (aka CRAP) Dick Tater 18 541 Yesterday 04:14 PM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  Jussie Smollet staged hate crime footage released pug-thug 4 179 02-25-2020 08:55 AM
Last Post: ba_dass
  Definitive Historical Evidence to Prove Existence of Christ? karasu 16 373 01-30-2020 08:00 PM
Last Post: pilgrim