3. Samoa
4. Black
5. Native American

???
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2014, 08:52 AM
RE: Which race breeds the best fighter
Japanese would have to be up there if we're talking with weight classes.

no weight classes I would say Russians
09-08-2014, 09:53 AM
No weight class
09-08-2014, 09:54 AM
I'm talking in a bar setting. Pretty much anywhere it's going down my nig. Who comes out on top?
09-08-2014, 09:56 AM
no weight classes bar setting I would say samoan or tongan.
09-08-2014, 10:09 AM
True. A somoan at me gym looks exactly like mark hunt lifts way more than his black friends. It's not even close. Dudes strong as fuck. I want him to train me.
09-08-2014, 10:10 AM
they have mass but are explosive as well.

they are also very sturdy.
09-08-2014, 11:09 AM
Like pilars. Blacks can't take a punch
09-08-2014, 11:10 AM
Tongans have the highest bone mass & density of any race, genetically they are the largest & strongest race on earth from a median Tongan compared to others point of view as opposed to extremes on either end, small population means less extremes numerically.
They are also beaten up constantly as children by their parents, uncles, aunties, grandparents, brothers, sisters, they are immune to violence, its in their dNa, pain molecules have been beaten out of them at a young age while strength increasing along with a intolerence for alcohol in that in brings the violent tendencies to the fore.
They are truely the ultimate fighters
09-08-2014, 11:31 AM
Best fighters or toughest individuals? Are we talking about MMA or "fighting in general"? If the former, how many great samoans have made an impact in the sport? right.

Many of the "best fighters" in boxing, let's say, have come from some of the poorest areas of the world that have access to western boxing gyms and people who can promote them in the west. Areas like mexico, ghetto areas in the United states, harsh neighborhoods in russia, and the pseudo-communistic nation of cuba... have pretty much bred the top boxers. unwavering discipline. Japan gets an honorable mention because of their nationalistic view in relation to combat sports. Their only 3 problems are:

1. they tend have poor diets for gaining/preserving muscle yet losing fat.

2. they are generally very small in comparison to their western counterparts.

3. they don't use western training techniques leaving them at a physical disadvantage.

----

Now i read the follow up reply from OP, black-bashing seems to be the theme of the thread, ultimately.

Give it a rest and find some friendlier bars to hop.
09-08-2014, 02:43 PM
why u gotta bash the mandingo Penis?
09-08-2014, 04:35 PM
Whatever I am.

Now I'm curious what I am....
09-08-2014, 05:33 PM
Re: RE: Which race breeds the best fighter
(09-08-2014 02:43 PM)The Diet Butcher Wrote:  why u gotta bash the mandingo Penis?
It's not something he likes to talk about, but let's just say he dosent walk bowlegged from riding a hoss

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

at length did cross an albatross
09-08-2014, 09:52 PM
samoans.

in a fight to the death, samoans. blacks are good with a scoring system like lennox jabbing in circles around david tua etc... superior athleticism and rack up computer points.

but in a real fight on the streets where 2 people are willing to fight to the death, no scoring system. a samoan meets a mandingo head on....... the samoan would win. Lennox Lewis would get his chin cracked by David Tua if Tua got a hold of his collar.

Actually there was a fight of an elite black vs an elite samoan in a toe to toe phone booth fight. Ike Ibeabuchi vs David Tua. A fight I thought Tua won because he visibly hurt Ike but Ike never really hurt him. In the end, Tua looked fresher and we all know what happened to Ike. He got mentally damaged in that fight. Was never the same. ruined. Tua went onto have a career too.

If they fought to the death that night, Tua would've won for sure.

natural KO power and granite chin with good gas tanks.

in the streets it's so different. in a bar, a 350 lb samoan would be like those sumor wrestlers but with more KO power.
09-09-2014, 03:25 AM
Russian is a race??

If everyone was kept in their own cultural bubble, blacks and somoans would be at the bottom. What fighting styles have those races developed??

A big part of fighting is strategy as well. Ppl still focus too much on the physical.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Shogun Rua viciously KOed by young tatted up fighter pug-thug 22 959 07-25-2018 09:29 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Latest Tenshin fight against Muay Thai fighter pug-thug 4 618 06-25-2018 03:08 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  'I’ve killed kids & women during war' - UFC fighter Tim Kennedy jho 19 6,669 04-22-2018 03:34 AM
Last Post: Veritatem Quaerens
  Russian Truck Driver vs MMA Fighter Redneck 3 813 10-18-2017 08:50 PM
Last Post: Redneck