Login | Register

Rothschild affiliate Boris Berezovsky, 67, found Dead in bathroom
03-25-2013, 06:17 AM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2013 07:09 AM by EVILYOSHIDA.)
Rothschild affiliate Boris Berezovsky, 67, found Dead in bathroom
LONDON — Boris Berezovsky, a self-exiled and outspoken Russian tycoon who had a bitter falling out with Russian President Vladimir Putin, was found dead in southeast England on Saturday. He was 67.

In recent years, the one-time Kremlin powerbroker-turned-thorn in Putin's side fended off verbal and legal attacks in cases that often bore political undertones – and bit into his fortune.

The cause of Berezovsky's death was not immediately clear, and Thames Valley police said it was being treated as "unexplained." The police would not directly identify him, but when asked about Berezovsky by name they read a statement saying they were investigating the death of a 67-year-old man at a property in Ascot, a town 40 kilometers (25 miles) west of London.

Lawyer Alexander Dobrovinsky told Russian state TV that his client – who had survived assassination attempts in the past – lately had been in "a horrible, terrible" emotional state.

"All he had was debts," Dobrovinsky said. "He was practically destroyed. He was selling his paintings and other things."

A mathematician-turned-Mercedes dealer, Berezovsky amassed his wealth during Russia's chaotic privatization of state assets in the early 1990s following the collapse of the Soviet Union. In return for backing former Russian President Boris Yeltsin, he gained political clout and opportunities to buy state assets at knockdown prices, making a fortune in oil and automobiles.

He also played a key role in brokering the rise of Yeltsin's successor, Vladimir Putin, in 2000. But Berezovsky later fell out of favor with Putin, and eventually sought political asylum in the U.K. in the early 2000s to evade fraud charges he contended were politically motivated.

Berezovsky was one of several so-called Russian "oligarchs" to butt heads with Putin.

After coming into power, the Russian president effectively made a pact: the oligarchs could keep their money if they didn't challenge him politically. Those who refused often found themselves in dire circumstances. Some were imprisoned – like the former Yukos Oil chief Mikhail Khodorkovsky – while others, like Berezovsky, fled Russia.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2013, 07:00 AM
RE: Rothschild affiliate Boris Berezovsky Dead at 67
Boris Berezovsky found dead on bathroom floor behind locked door
Boris Berezovsky was found lying dead on the bathroom floor of his Berkshire home with the door locked from the inside, police have said.

03-25-2013, 07:09 AM
RE: Rothschild affiliate Boris Berezovsky Dead at 67
Quote:The spokesman claimed that in recent weeks the oligarch had written a letter to Mr Putin “asking for forgiveness” and seeking “help to return to the motherland”.

Mr Berezovsky reportedly added: “I have changed many of my views, including those about myself, and concerning what is Russia and what is the West.

"I had an absolutely idealistic idea about the possibilities for building democracy in Russia. And an idealistic idea about what democracy is in the centre of Europe. I underestimated the inertia of Russia and overestimated the West.

even mr. NWO came to terms with how the world really works.

The west has been VASTLY overestimated.. and it is run no diff. than other countries.. in some ways worse.

03-26-2013, 10:54 AM
RE: Rothschild affiliate Boris Berezovsky, 67, found Dead in bathroom
Quote:Boris Berezovsky died by hanging, police say
51 min ago - A post-mortem examination has found Russian tycoon Boris Berezovsky's death was "consistent with hanging", police have said. Mr Berezovsky, 67, was found dead by an employee on Saturday on a bathroom floor at his home in Berkshire. The examination ... (BBC News)

03-26-2013, 11:18 AM
Roman Abramovich got this guy. Whether he caused the suicide or had somebody facilitate is all that's up for debate. As we discussed before I think Putin has more to fear than Abramovich. Abramovich in many ways is more dangerous than Putin b/c he has less eyes on him.

I do find it interesting he was detained by the FBI today...
03-26-2013, 05:29 PM
Mafia.
03-26-2013, 06:26 PM
(03-26-2013 11:18 AM)Bankable Wrote:  Roman Abramovich got this guy. Whether he caused the suicide or had somebody facilitate is all that's up for debate. As we discussed before I think Putin has more to fear than Abramovich. Abramovich in many ways is more dangerous than Putin b/c he has less eyes on him.

I do find it interesting he was detained by the FBI today...

i'll look into this.

03-26-2013, 06:30 PM
'Roman Abramovich has NOT been arrested in New York,' says spokesman after Russian media report he has been held by FBI
Unconfirmed reports by Russian website RBK were circulated online
His Moscow-based agent and the FBI say reports are 'not true'
Billionaire owns Chelsea football club, which also issues denial
Claims sent shares in his steel firm Evraz tumbling 6% before recovering

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z2OdHvVP9f
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Can you fit 15 Kids and 1 adult into this bathroom? EVILYOSHIDA 31 4,530 03-21-2017 07:04 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  Wow! US Rothschild Queen Gives Up Fall Guy Podesta With His Deadman Walking Papers Dagwood 7 417 02-23-2017 08:38 PM
Last Post: THE_DEAN
  VICTOR THORN FOUND DEAD. ROGER STONE FRIEND AND TOP CLINTON RESEARCHER EVILYOSHIDA 16 2,248 01-18-2017 01:34 PM
Last Post: Shiza Guruma
  Largest oil deposit ever found in U.S. discovered in Texas johan 5 482 11-20-2016 09:14 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA