Login | Register

ISIS, Whore Of Babylon and Biblical Prophecy
08-24-2014, 03:48 PM
ISIS, Whore Of Babylon and Biblical Prophecy
Just a few random thoughts running around my head at the moment, but I was wondering how the current world environment fits in with biblical prophecy.

I recall reading some Crowley once, where he described the Goddess Babalon, (His name for the Scarlet Woman, the Whore of Babylon of the Bible), as representing every mother Goddess figure ever known, the primary one being the Egyptian Goddess ISIS.

So today I looked at a few religious sites, and sure enough, one interpretation of Revelations is that the Whore is ISHTAR aka ISIS.
The Statue Of Liberty is also a representation of this Goddess, and the sculptor of the statue was Auguste Bertholdi. He belonged to the Masonic Lodge in Paris. Before beginning the statue of liberty project, Bertholdi was seeking a commission to construct a giant statue of the goddess "ISIS," the Egyptian Queen of Heaven, to overlook the Suez canal. The statue of Isis was to be of "a robed woman holding aloft a torch"

Not really sure what any of this means, but we are now seeing ISIS rise out of Babylon, whilst a country which has a huge monument to ISIS as a landmark, has been assisting them, or "fornicating".

Quote:Revelation 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, "Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: 2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication."

Quote:Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, "The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues."

Ashtoreth = another name for ISIS

Quote:1 Kings 11:4 For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other elohim: and his heart was not perfect with YHWH his Elohim, as was the heart of David his father. 5 For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites.

And what is the long term fate of the group known as ISIS?

Quote:17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. 17 For YHWH hath put in their hearts to fulfil His will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of YHWH shall be fulfilled.

[Image: 110811-statue-liberty-2a.grid-8x2.jpg]

Quote:Revelation 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-24-2014, 03:59 PM
RE: ISIS, Whore Of Babylon and Biblical Prophecy
Also, a tribute to Lilith (who can also be substituted for ISIS & Ashtoreth) at this year's VMA's is rather symbolic.

ISIS = Venus, the morning star.

08-24-2014, 05:29 PM

08-24-2014, 05:31 PM

08-24-2014, 05:50 PM

08-24-2014, 05:54 PM

08-24-2014, 05:55 PM

08-24-2014, 05:58 PM

08-24-2014, 06:12 PM
Note the recent trend in the popularity of mustacheless beards among US professional athletes. The popularity is especially pronounced among Latino baseball player it seems.

[Image: nsd118081993-high-jpg1_zps5cc1dd4f.jpg]

[Image: ricky-nolasco-baseball-headshot-photo_zps75edcfd0.jpg]

[Image: david-ortiz-baseball-headshot-photo_zps822003ed.jpg]

[Image: images26_zps13413023.jpg]

[Image: emilio-bonifacio-baseball-headshot-photo...37d0e2.jpg]

[Image: David_Ross_on_July_26_2013_zps5b319a6d.jpg]

[Image: JP-Howell1_zps2fb378b8.jpg]

[Image: QuincyAcy2012NBARookiePhotoShootGw_47L8W...a660f7.jpg]

Would any of these faces be out of place having their picture taken with John McCain on the road to Damascus?
08-24-2014, 06:47 PM
^^ The mark of the beast perhaps?

08-30-2014, 04:10 PM
I do not belive in biblical prophecy as such, however I do believe it can be reverse engineered, and made to appear as if it is coming true.
This is what the NWO are doing, and they use the King James version as their blueprint.

It reminds me of the ancient Priests who knew astronomy, and would seem to predict an eclipse, or pretend that the gods caused it because they were angry.

08-30-2014, 04:11 PM
Locust plague descends on Madagascar capital

A thick grey swarm of locusts engulfed has Madagascar's capital, sending children scuttling and causing florists to burn tyres in panic.

A bank of ravenous insects clouded the sky over Antananarivo, with countless thousands raining down dead on to the streets.

"We are going to give them to the chickens to eat, if the chickens don't die, we'll eat them," said 13-year-old Anthoni Razafimahatratra, enthusiastically scooping handfuls of insects into a plastic bag.

Locust swarms are common on this Indian Ocean island, with the hot and humid climate serving as an ideal breeding ground.

This most recent outbreak has affected an area the size of Japan and devastated rice and maize fields.

The swarms have multiplied uncontrollably in recent years, because of government inaction following a coup.

Teams from the UN and Madagascar's anti-locust agency have tried for several months to contain the swarms by spraying insecticide by airplanes and helicopters.

Experts said a recent heat wave allowed the locusts to leave their natural rural environment and head for the city.

"I am very surprised at the number of these crickets which invade the city. The state is not in control of the situation," said Jean Ramananarivo, a resident in the capital.

AFP 2014

08-30-2014, 04:50 PM
(08-24-2014 06:12 PM)Megatherium Wrote:  Note the recent trend in the popularity of mustacheless beards among US professional athletes. The popularity is especially pronounced among Latino baseball player it seems.

[Image: nsd118081993-high-jpg1_zps5cc1dd4f.jpg]

[Image: ricky-nolasco-baseball-headshot-photo_zps75edcfd0.jpg]

[Image: david-ortiz-baseball-headshot-photo_zps822003ed.jpg]

[Image: images26_zps13413023.jpg]

[Image: emilio-bonifacio-baseball-headshot-photo...37d0e2.jpg]

[Image: David_Ross_on_July_26_2013_zps5b319a6d.jpg]

[Image: JP-Howell1_zps2fb378b8.jpg]

[Image: QuincyAcy2012NBARookiePhotoShootGw_47L8W...a660f7.jpg]

Would any of these faces be out of place having their picture taken with John McCain on the road to Damascus?
[Image: abraham-lincoln.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy Lebansky 60 16,215 10-08-2021 12:45 PM
Last Post: ba_dass
  Why Do Xians seem to Oppose the Fulfillment of Prophecy? karasu 4 269 09-26-2021 11:40 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  Bill Burr - Whore of the Great Reset EVILYOSHIDA 3 354 08-03-2021 04:09 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  The Third Secret: Virgin Mary's Prophecy about Russia EVILYOSHIDA 96 33,047 06-01-2021 08:47 AM
Last Post: Rako