Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2014, 10:43 PM
RE: Howard Stern On Gaza: "Israel is at no fault"
True colours shown.
Find all posts by this user
07-25-2014, 10:46 PM
He's spouting the Joan Peter's narrative. How original...
07-26-2014, 12:14 AM
Them Jews are a very, very bloodthirsty people.

[Image: 15245789.jpg]

come for the calo, stay for the yoshida brotha
07-26-2014, 12:32 AM
What's up with retarded people calling Howard Stern on air? Does he have an agreement with certain retards to call him like jesters?
07-26-2014, 04:43 AM
^yes, they're called "wack packers".
07-26-2014, 07:40 AM
(07-26-2014 12:14 AM)Winnson Wrote:  Them Jews are a very, very bloodthirsty people.

[Image: 15245789.jpg]

Is that real?

"I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman
07-26-2014, 07:41 AM
Oh and fuck Howard Stern, loudmouthed jew bastard. What fucking line did you think he'll take? That's right, the gravy train line.
07-26-2014, 07:42 AM
Wasn't that cunt going to run with Jesse?

He done fucked up now.
07-26-2014, 08:17 AM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2014 08:21 AM by Masato Toys.)
I think the reality of how much funding/assistance/backing will be taken away if you speak out against things is very strong

People in high public places/entertainment etc KNOW that speaking out against Israel is instant suicide. Think about it: how many can you think of, EVER, who was a strong voice on the subject and maintained their pop-status?

None, that's who.

Do you really think the opinions are so disproportionate/unanimous?

I am SURE that whenever Gaza hits trending discussion, these people's PR teams make it very clear how to handle it. They don't want people slipping up on air etc. Its so crazy we can't talk about it safely in the open. Reminds me of the David Cole thread I was delving into earlier today... the topic is simply taboo in all professional circles. Don't you fucking dare

Masato Toys Forum: http://www.MasatoToysForums.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-26-2014, 09:03 AM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2014 09:21 AM by johan.)
Howard has been one of the media's biggest cheerleaders for wars of aggression in the past years. He used to do bits about Vietnam a lot, calling the Vietnamese "gooks" and talking about how we killed them and how great that is. He was a huge cheerleader for Bush's invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, saying things like "we need to stand with the president on this" and "anyone who questions these wars is a traitor". He says that whistle blowers are traitors who should be hunted down. When Tim Robbins and his wife Susan Sarandon spoke out against the Iraq war, Howard and Robin verbally assaulted them. Howard has many times called for the genocide of various peoples, and he wasn't joking. It's funny because then out the other side of his mouth he calls people Abbie Hoffman and other civil rights types his heroes, and talks about how great a person John Lennon was for his peace crusading.

Howard loves to talk about our troops being heroes and how much he loves them, but never stops to think that the policies he so vehemently supports actually put the soldiers in harm's way, getting them shot and blown up so the elite can enrich themselves.

Howard is nothing if not a huge, glaring hypocrite and warmonger. However he got famous for perversion, racial and homophobic humor and defecation jokes, so you shouldn't expect him to be politically or philosophically enlightened. He does some great stuff and some funny stuff, but he really is the embodiment of a negative Jewish stereotype - sexually perverted, warmongering, money hungry Long Island Zionist with a persecution complex.

EvilYoshida.com, winning hearts and minds since 2013.
07-26-2014, 09:13 AM
(07-26-2014 08:17 AM)Masato Toys Wrote:  I think the reality of how much funding/assistance/backing will be taken away if you speak out against things is very strong

People in high public places/entertainment etc KNOW that speaking out against Israel is instant suicide. Think about it: how many can you think of, EVER, who was a strong voice on the subject and maintained their pop-status?

None, that's who.

Do you really think the opinions are so disproportionate/unanimous?

I am SURE that whenever Gaza hits trending discussion, these people's PR teams make it very clear how to handle it. They don't want people slipping up on air etc. Its so crazy we can't talk about it safely in the open. Reminds me of the David Cole thread I was delving into earlier today... the topic is simply taboo in all professional circles. Don't you fucking dare

Stern doesn't strike me as someone concerned whatsoever about rocking the boat, irrespective of the consequences for his career. In the case of Israel, his position seems to reflect his true feelings as an American Jew.
07-26-2014, 09:13 AM
this is interesting to listen to if you have time:

07-26-2014, 09:15 AM
(07-26-2014 09:03 AM)johan Wrote:  Howard has been one of the media's biggest cheerleaders for wars of aggression in the past years. He used to do bits about Vietnam a lot, calling the Vietnamese "gooks" and talking about how we killed them and how great that is. He was a huge cheerleader for Bush's invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, saying things like "we need to stand with the president on this" and "anyone who questions these wars is a traitor". He says that whistle blowers are traitors who should be hunted down. When Tim Robbins and his wife Susan Sarandon spoke out against the Iraq war, Howard and Robin verbally assaulted them. Howard has many times called for the genocide of various peoples, and he wasn't joking. It's funny because then out the other side of his mouth he calls people Abbie Hoffman and other civil rights types his heroes, and talks about how great a person John Lennon was for his peace crusading.

Howard is nothing if not a huge, glaring hypocrite and warmonger. However he got famous for perversion, racial and homophobic humor and defecation jokes, so you shouldn't expect him to be politically or philosophically enlightened. He does some great stuff and some funny stuff, but he really is the embodiment of a negative Jewish stereotype - sexually perverted, warmongering, money hungry Long Island Zionist with a persecution complex.

Was just going to mention this - thank you.
07-26-2014, 09:36 AM
Speaking out against Israel is not economic-political suicide it only is if you are beholden to to Israel's political lobbies, which a number of politicians are.

The major media outlets in US are very clearly not only anti Israel but PRO Hamas, PRO Hamas's right to attack Israeli civilian targets.

I'm not really sure what to make of it , I suspect the NeoCon/Straussian dialectic is at work here.

I am not very sympathetic to Israel or the Ashkenazim ruling gangster class that runs the place but the onslaught of pro Hamas propaganda is pretty fucked.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Howard $hultz "99% poors don't want Ocasio Tax 4 Wealthy ELITES".. karasu 30 1,654 02-07-2019 06:16 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  Why aren't the BRICS making stronger statements on Gaza, NWO etc? Masato Toys 45 10,214 04-15-2018 06:28 PM
Last Post: Billygoat
  Ron Howard says NASA faked the 1969 landings pug-thug 1 1,154 04-24-2016 12:26 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Israel Chief Rabbi: NON JEWS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO LIVE IN ISRAEL pug-thug 15 5,306 04-02-2016 05:51 PM
Last Post: BRIC Countries