Login | Register

The Black Goo Theory
07-11-2014, 03:53 AM
The Black Goo Theory
I realize I inadvertently threadjacked the Eminem thread with this discussion, but I thought it was worthy of it's own thread.

(07-10-2014 03:23 AM)The Anti-Archon Wrote:  
(07-08-2014 08:34 PM)The Anti-Archon Wrote:  I have begun to believe in Carl Jung's collective unconscious theories, otherwise known as the psychosphere according to Matthew McConnaughey's character in True Detective. Basically, the idea is that all of us have the ability to tap into the universe and project certain archetypes into this world, altering our reality. I believe the black goo Spider-Man suit is representative of the insidious evil that hunts and possesses mankind. The Archons, whatever you want to call it. It pops up in so many places, I think it is incredibly significant for its imagery. We need to smash this thing with church bells.

Examples:

Spider-Man

X-Files

Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Opening Credits

Prometheus
[Image: prometheusK_screencap31.jpg]
[Image: prometheus-black-goo.png]

Those are just off the top of my head. Keep an eye out for it. It pops up everywhere, and no I don't think it is a grand conspiracy. I think when artists search for creative inspiration, they reach into the psychosphere and pull out archetypes, this being one of them.

Anyway, that's my theory.

It just occurred to me that the thing that killed Tasha Yar on Star Trek was one of these black goo things. So, I looked that episode up on the Youtubes and found this speech by Picard. We can only hope that Putin is saying something similar to the NWO.

(07-10-2014 04:49 AM)El Chupacabra Wrote:  Speaking of evil black goo I read a Dean Koontz novel about this ancient evil black slime that took over a town..

The book got into it pretty deep...

(07-10-2014 05:06 AM)Masato Toys Wrote:  Can't find a clip but in Miyazaki's PRINCESS MONONOKE, the opening scene shows an animal god infected with a demon, and it is all a bunch of BLACK OILY WORMS

It consumes the creature to its death. When the hero touches it he also becomes infected.

The sickness all started when humans invent GUNS, and shoot an iron ball (bullet) into the creature.

(07-10-2014 05:10 AM)The Anti-Archon Wrote:  Is it coincidence that crude oil is a black goo that has caused humanity to destroy the earth and each other in its pursuit?

[Image: m-there_will_be_blood-03.jpg]

(07-10-2014 05:12 AM)Masato Toys Wrote:  In 'Big Trouble in Little China' they call it 'Black Blood of the Earth'!

I have often wondered if oil is not just some physical resource but may actually have some kind of other properties unknown to the public. It has been the key to great power and control...

I know I am reaching but the elites being occultists and descendants from alchemists etc, who knows

The earth is a living being, they seem to have an obsession with blood etc.

Just wild food for thought

(07-10-2014 05:54 AM)The Anti-Archon Wrote:  
(07-10-2014 05:12 AM)Masato Toys Wrote:  In 'Big Trouble in Little China' they call it 'Black Blood of the Earth'!

I have often wondered if oil is not just some physical resource but may actually have some kind of other properties unknown to the public. It has been the key to great power and control...

I know I am reaching but the elites being occultists and descendants from alchemists etc, who knows

The earth is a living being, they seem to have an obsession with blood etc.

Just wild food for thought

What if, and I'm just spit-balling here, oil is the physical manifestation of evil. It has intruded upon our society in almost every facet, polluting the water, the air, choking plants and causing chaos economically and politically. Those most obviously evil individuals in our society (Rockefellers, Bushes, etc.) surround it and control it, always pushing it and destroying inventors who come up with alternatives. They have enslaved most of the world to its use to the point where if it is made scarce, the resultant rise in price would destroy whole economies. If it was taken away altogether, civilization as we know it would cease to function. We are addicted to it, covered in it, and with each stop at the pump, each of us drives us closer to oblivion.

What if, just what if, the oil was buried in the ground on purpose, cast out if you will. Thrown from heaven and it is trying in vain to get back by being drilled, refined and combusted into the upper atmosphere.

"There must be some way out of here...said the joker to the thief..."

I don't know. Just a thought.

(07-10-2014 01:20 PM)Masato Toys Wrote:  
(07-10-2014 05:54 AM)The Anti-Archon Wrote:  What if, and I'm just spit-balling here, oil is the physical manifestation of evil. It has intruded upon our society in almost every facet, polluting the water, the air, choking plants and causing chaos economically and politically. Those most obviously evil individuals in our society (Rockefellers, Bushes, etc.) surround it and control it, always pushing it and destroying inventors who come up with alternatives. They have enslaved most of the world to its use to the point where if it is made scarce, the resultant rise in price would destroy whole economies. If it was taken away altogether, civilization as we know it would cease to function. We are addicted to it, covered in it, and with each stop at the pump, each of us drives us closer to oblivion.

What if, just what if, the oil was buried in the ground on purpose, cast out if you will. Thrown from heaven and it is trying in vain to get back by being drilled, refined and combusted into the upper atmosphere.

"There must be some way out of here...said the joker to the thief..."

I don't know. Just a thought.

Yes, that is what I'm talking about.

Isn't PLASTIC made from oil as well?

It is literally taking over and infested the whole planet, reaping only waste and destruction. Rockefellers used it to rise to power.

It is a thought worth pondering

(07-10-2014 01:24 PM)Masato Toys Wrote:  Oh, shit I just remembered THESE crazy vids:

These 'tesitimonies' talk about a BLACK GOO, or SENTIENT FLUID that is alive and evil, and is used to infect humans and bring their energies down etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv-hJUOnLik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohx7bSeD5bQ[/video]

Feel free to add to the discussion or to tell me I'm full of shit.

“Reality denied comes back to haunt.”
― Philip K. Dick, Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2014, 03:54 AM
RE: The Black Goo Theory
very nice compilation. you're definitely one of the most interesting new posters to join the site.

your petroleum theory is quite interesting.
07-11-2014, 03:57 AM
[Image: Prometheus_infographic.jpg]

http://www.ign.com/wikis/prometheus/The_Black_Substance
07-11-2014, 04:06 AM
I remembered this from the Fifth Element, as well:

[Image: fuNA1y6.jpg]

"The Dark Liquid

Neither the film nor the script clearly explain the details of the dark liquid that drips down Zorg and Staedert's head while in close connection to Mr. Shadow in some manner. Plenty of internet speculation suggests it's the essence or residue of evil seeping from the person.

Here's what the script did mention about the dark liquid: When Zorg is talking to Mr. Shadow on the phone, a black slimy liquid starts to ooze from the top of the computer screen. Zorg is feeling worse all the time. The black liquid oozes all over the screen which starts to melt."

07-11-2014, 04:08 AM
(07-11-2014 03:54 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  very nice compilation. you're definitely one of the most interesting new posters to join the site.

Thanks, EY. Appreciate the open minds around here and the theological and esoteric discussion.

07-11-2014, 04:12 AM
(07-11-2014 04:08 AM)The Anti-Archon Wrote:  
(07-11-2014 03:54 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  very nice compilation. you're definitely one of the most interesting new posters to join the site.

Thanks, EY. Appreciate the open minds around here and the theological and esoteric discussion.

yeah, I think we are trying to find the right balance between pragmatic geopolitical discussion and exploring the religious/esoteric/occult aspects of the world agenda.

Prof. Redneck and the DEAN know a lot about the occult so you should pay attention to their posts.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
07-11-2014, 04:39 AM
(07-10-2014 05:06 AM)Masato Toys Wrote:  Can't find a clip but in Miyazaki's PRINCESS MONONOKE, the opening scene shows an animal god infected with a demon, and it is all a bunch of BLACK OILY WORMS

It consumes the creature to its death. When the hero touches it he also becomes infected.

The sickness all started when humans invent GUNS, and shoot an iron ball (bullet) into the creature.

good movie

[Image: 0.jpg]

[Image: 3149226_1360382457928.03res_500_265.jpg]

Quote:Yes, that is what I'm talking about.

Isn't PLASTIC made from oil as well?

It is literally taking over and infested the whole planet, reaping only waste and destruction. Rockefellers used it to rise to power.

I think most would be SHOCKED to learn how many things are made of and/or dependent on petroleum. i touched on it somewhere, prob in the 'peak oil' or 'planet petroleum' thread.

our dependence on it & methods of extracting are destroying the planet/environment/economies IMO... & it's irresponsible use thereafter.

oil itself isn't taking over, but the need for it is growing exponentially while we fight for the remaining reserves.

Quote:"FUCK YOU... AND FUCK THAT DAGLORD-FUCK EVEN MORE!"
07-11-2014, 04:44 AM
as long as people want convenience there will be a need for petroleum.

i don't see people wanting to give up their comfortable lifestyles so this destruction of the earth will continue.
07-11-2014, 05:09 AM
(07-11-2014 04:44 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  as long as people want convenience there will be a need for petroleum.

i don't see people wanting to give up their comfortable lifestyles so this destruction of the earth will continue.

I think there are other ways. I think many people have stumbled upon these ways. I think many people have had their reputations, careers and lives destroyed for having discovered those ways. Oil has remained on top of our energy production by the direction of a few to the detriment of all.

[Image: LXYaTts.jpg]

07-11-2014, 07:51 AM

Thats the movie of the book I read.. This slime can morph and assimilate into anything and its demonic and intelligent
07-11-2014, 07:55 AM
The Eminem thread was a trainwreck anyway, hijack away.
07-11-2014, 07:57 AM
Also lol at my blackberry spellchecking and capitalizing Eminem.
07-11-2014, 07:28 PM
(07-11-2014 07:51 AM)El Chupacabra Wrote:  

Thats the movie of the book I read.. This slime can morph and assimilate into anything and its demonic and intelligent

Hey, I actually did read that book a long time ago. It was pretty good.

Also, Affleck was the bomb in Phantoms.

07-11-2014, 07:59 PM
an interesting phenomenon for sure. never realized it showed up so much in movies. could it represent petroleum?

will have to look into this more.
07-11-2014, 08:43 PM
the black goo is everywhere
good topic

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Interesting CT Book on Music Theory kungfool 71 14,029 06-13-2019 11:55 AM
Last Post: kungfool
  Science Proves "Practice 1000 hours Hard Work" Theory Wrong? karasu 33 1,284 03-13-2019 04:53 AM
Last Post: karasu
  Simulation Theory. New topic boosted by youtube pug-thug 44 4,254 02-23-2019 10:39 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  When Will Asians Accept Just Be Large Theory? DonJohnson 82 6,319 01-23-2019 06:42 AM
Last Post: Señor Penis