Login | Register

Flesh and Steel = Nephilim
06-09-2014, 07:37 PM
I had this inspiration from the OG thread. Didn't want to share it there and be called a nutbar. Here's the part from the movie script

----------------
Conans father stated:

Fire and wind come from the sky, from the gods of the sky. But Crom is your god, Crom and he lives in the earth. Once, giants lived in the Earth, Conan. And in the darkness of chaos, they fooled Crom, and they took from him the enigma of steel. Crom was angered. And the Earth shook. Fire and wind struck down these giants, and they threw their bodies into the waters, but in their rage, the gods forgot the secret of steel and left it on the battlefield.
--------------------

The Book of Enoch states that the fallen angels who fathered the nephilim taught men to make war and brought technology from Heaven. For those things they were punished. Interesting how the talk by Conan's father reflects those 3 concepts: giants, technology, and war.

Thoughts?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2014, 08:01 PM
RE: Flesh and Steel = Nephilim
hey is the site working for you on tapatalk ok now?

i think skynet updated the tapatalk app?

not sure though. let me know.

thanks
06-09-2014, 11:33 PM
It is now somewhat. I've had trouble finding the Freethinkers forum on the app. I have only been able to access it through the feed. Thanks
06-10-2014, 01:12 PM
RE: Flesh and Steel = Nephilim
(06-09-2014 07:37 PM)jscorbett Wrote:  I had this inspiration from the OG thread. Didn't want to share it there and be called a nutbar. Here's the part from the movie script

----------------
Conans father stated:

Fire and wind come from the sky, from the gods of the sky. But Crom is your god, Crom and he lives in the earth. Once, giants lived in the Earth, Conan. And in the darkness of chaos, they fooled Crom, and they took from him the enigma of steel. Crom was angered. And the Earth shook. Fire and wind struck down these giants, and they threw their bodies into the waters, but in their rage, the gods forgot the secret of steel and left it on the battlefield.
--------------------

The Book of Enoch states that the fallen angels who fathered the nephilim taught men to make war and brought technology from Heaven. For those things they were punished. Interesting how the talk by Conan's father reflects those 3 concepts: giants, technology, and war.

Thoughts?

Yeah, I agree. The fallen taught the unknown things way back nearer to the beginning imo.
Electricity, metal working, ect...
I don't think it necessarily is from Heaven, as much as it is knowledge of the secrets of this dimension.

"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  FLESH eaters can rejoice! karasu 165 2,136 Yesterday 02:21 PM
Last Post: karasu
  Another FAIL for FLESH FACTION and a WIN for SkinnyFats? karasu 1 109 01-12-2020 05:32 AM
Last Post: karasu
  Nephilim Elongated Skulls have UNKNOWN DNA! Redneck 9 5,320 10-23-2017 07:03 PM
Last Post: Redneck
  balls of steel. calmness under presure. watch it pug-thug 6 3,147 02-19-2017 06:19 PM
Last Post: Redneck