Login | Register

Husband exposes his wife's affair in a letter
03-18-2013, 01:50 PM
Husband exposes his wife's affair in a letter
Man publicly unmasks wife's lover

[Image: 1803_cheater_letter_sp.ashx?h=360&w=640]

A scorned husband has exposed his wife's lover by sending the man's personal details to his neighbours in a letter.

In the note, titled "ATTENTION: Do you know who you live near?????", the anonymous husband says he plans to expose the "lowlife loser" for what he really is.

He then identifies his love rival by his name, date of birth, address, home phone number, height, weight and licence plate number.

He said he has been married to the woman for 12 years and found out she had been having a nine-month affair in January.

"My wife promised to break it off but I found out yesterday that they are still seeing each other," the letter, posted on Reddit last week, says.
"I will be divorcing her."

But his plans to shame the man go beyond spilling his personal details to neighbours.

"I will be going to his job tomorrow and attending his church on Sunday to let everybody know the kind of man that he is," the husband writes.
"Because I cannot physically harm him and risk losing my kids or going to jail, I plan on spreading the word about this lowlife loser."

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2013/03...fe-s-lover

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2013, 01:52 PM
RE: Husband exposes his wife's affair in a letter
Right thing to do unless he can fuck the fucker up. I'd probably handle it with a mata-leone and Klong swim though.
03-18-2013, 02:14 PM
lots of scorned husband antics recently in the west.

not a good sign!

Those who know, know! Big Grin
03-18-2013, 02:20 PM
Not at all and it is not surprising. However shame is the way to go.
I'm not sure if my gf is fucking another guy, but since I fucked the mc-driver down the block she has been extremely helpful with the mundane cleaning and cooking. Oh and Ironing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Visa personally blacklists pro–free speech social media founder, wife pug-thug 3 178 07-08-2020 09:57 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Blood Crime: Team Fires Soccer Player For Wife's Counterrevolutionary Statements Skookum Charlie 6 480 07-03-2020 02:06 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  Albert Pike's Three World Wars Letter Redneck 64 16,100 06-25-2020 09:11 PM
  28 Dems Sign Letter Demanding Biological Males be Allowed to Play Women’s Sports pilgrim 5 165 06-22-2020 12:36 PM