Login | Register

MORPHIC RESONANCE and the OCCULT
03-15-2013, 07:34 PM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2013 07:40 PM by pug-thug.)
MORPHIC RESONANCE and the OCCULT
this is speculative EY. This is NOT something i'm presenting as fact.

I will start with WHAT IS MORPHIC RESONANCE.

Quote:RUPERT SHELDRAKE: Morphic resonance is the way that things tune into each other. It works on the basis of similarity, the same principle as ordinary resonance. For instance, if you push down the loud pedal of a piano and while holding it down you chant “ooh” into the piano strings, when you stop singing, the piano will go, “ooh,” back. If you sing a specific pitch, let’s say an “E,” into the strings they will vibrate back that same “E.” That’s resonance.

Quote:plants and animals develop in accordance with an invisible, interconnected, and underlying environmental system of information and frequency, that would mean that their growth is not exclusive to genetic information.

Credentials of Rupert Sheldrake:

Former Research Fellow of the Royal Society

degrees from both Cambridge and Harvard

Published 80 scientific papers.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2013, 07:37 PM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2013 07:37 PM by pug-thug.)
RE: MORPHIC RESONANCE and the OCCULT
basically what he is saying is that the MORE people learn about a certain thing, the EASIER it becomes to learn it subsequently for OTHER HUMANS.

From my own NON-EMPIRICAL observations, this SEEMS TO BE TRUE esp. with MUSIC. I am noticing that even beginning producers in Electronic Music can make very good music.. and it seems people are picking up instruments/languages etc much faster than before.

THE FLYNN EFFECT, in which IQ has been going up for 10 points a generation.. MAY BE related to this.

AGAIN SPECULATION... but intuitively on many levels it makes sense to me.

Scientists SHOULD think outside the box.

03-15-2013, 07:42 PM
there is NO EXPLANATION for the flynn effect... yet it's occurring at a rate much faster than biological evolution can handle.

Basically, what I am saying is I'm also noticing that these OCCULT SYMBOLS/IDEOLOGY seems to be spreading on an "UNCONSCIOUS" LEVEL.

people who have NO IDEA about the occult or what it means are mimicking these symbols.. some even quite elaborately.

This could be a novel or even true explanation of how this crap is spreading so fast without a direct or transparent mandate.

no one is teaching people to do this.. yet it spreads.

MORPHIC RESONANCE?

03-15-2013, 07:45 PM
Quote:SHELDRAKE: It’s a kind of collective memory. Every member of a species draws upon the collective memory of that species, and in turn contributes to it. You could say it’s like a collective consciousness, but actually it’s more like the collective unconscious. We’re always tuning into it and contributing to it, so it’s a bit like the idea of the collective unconscious put forward by the psychologist C.G. Jung.

03-15-2013, 07:49 PM
Quote:SC: Is that because science perceives that it already understands biological processes?

SHELDRAKE: Yes, they think they do, but the point is they don’t. Biologists think that they can reduce living processes to physics.

Physicists, on the other hand, do not claim that they understand the human mind, for example. Even within biology no one understands how minds work. And consciousness continues to be one of the greatest unsolved problems in science. It’s not as if there is a perfectly good theory of consciousness that’s not being accepted. There isn’t a good theory at all within physics.

03-15-2013, 07:53 PM
You know we've been seeing a lot of "COINCIDENCES" that seem so fantastic.. I do agree they are fantastic.

But it's also equally fantastic to think that millions of people are consciously collaborating with each other to put SYMBOLOGY in music videos.. telling little girls to make the one eye pose, drawing occult sigils in children's cartoons etc.

I do understand that this could be spreading just like a meme.. however there is more to it than that. It seems as if.. they are getting INITIATED on a level much deeper than just imitating design aesthetics.

Perhaps this is what the OCCULT is tapping into.

03-15-2013, 07:55 PM
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRq3iyT0BTRpCN2suHrqR4...sl1QXSv-kw]

stuff like this

03-15-2013, 07:58 PM
If we take the CT view.. then Nolan or others had FOREKNOWLEDGE of a terrible school shooting.. and inserted into the movies either as a warning or to trigger some crazy fuck to do it. <-- to me this is unlikely.

if we take the coincidence theorist view.. this was just TOTAL chance.. nothing really to see. the world is big and chance occurrences happen. <- I don't buy this either. this is more than Chance.

ENTER MORPHIC RESONANCE. is there a COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS or UNCONSCIOUSNESS?

Is this something science can't explain yet?

Science today will be a joke 50-100 years from now. DO NOT THINK THEY KNOW. THEY DON'T

03-15-2013, 08:00 PM
Also I believe I am probably the first to utilize MORPHIC RESONANCE in this manner. LOL.

03-15-2013, 08:02 PM
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGb-KXTdAgDqhvePDG6ZX...m0TrGnhhOj]

Sandy hook was ALSO referenced in the movie, not just in the promotional materials.

03-15-2013, 08:02 PM
ALSO I MAY BE THE FIRST TO EXPLAIN THE FLYNN EFFECT WITH MORPHIC RESONANCE!

be my witnesses folks! THANX

03-15-2013, 08:20 PM
also everyone has experienced when there DOG knows that a family member is driving home.

they look out the window or run to the front door even though the family member is still minutes away.

I've seen this with my own eyes SEVERAL TIMES.

Also people may be like HEY.. is this scientifically testable? My argument is.. if you try to observe this type of phenomena, it may BREAK the field.

Intuitively we all know this too.. like things you can do naturally.. but if someone just summons you to do it, you may not be able to do it.

03-15-2013, 08:24 PM
also another thought experiment. people who dabble with dope often report seeing visions. people who do DMT/Ayahuasca mushrooms etc.

REPORT SEEING VERY SIMILAR THINGS

[Image: aya4.jpg]

they have never seen these shits in REAL LIFE. these colorful twirls and reptilian monsters.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSe6jwYyz4_Q42AphUfrD0...PnjrztuI-5]

how can they all see something.. they have never seen in real life. .not even in movies?

How can a plant or substance make them see .. what no one has seen in real life?

Could it be a collective CONSCIOUS?

HMMMMMMMMMMM

Same thing with people who report getting abducted by UFOs. very similar things. It's always some GREY and they do some experiment. This is activated during Sleep Paralysis. Where are they getting fed these very detailed visions?

03-15-2013, 08:26 PM
Quote:In science, the term observer effect refers to changes that the act of observation will make on a phenomenon being observed. This is often the result of instruments that, by necessity, alter the state of what they measure in some manner. A commonplace example is checking the pressure in an automobile tire; this is difficult to do without letting out some of the air, thus changing the pressure. This effect can be observed in many domains of physics.

This is what I'm talking about when I'm saying that if you try to SCIENTIFICALLY TEST FOR STUFF LIKE THIS.. it BREAKS THE FIELD.

Sometimes it is not possible to OBSERVE A SYSTEM, without CHANGING the system.

03-15-2013, 11:38 PM
Gotta go to work but this is something I've been thinking about for a while.

I'll take a closer look at it when I get home this afternoon.

"If you don't love all, you love no one" - Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Chinese people revolt against Occult Condom Ads in the subway station pug-thug 10 339 08-09-2019 08:00 AM
Last Post: CTsar
  What 20th c. / current occult global organization is the Illuminati's successor? Rako 11 3,094 08-02-2019 11:38 AM
Last Post: jho
  The One-Eye Sign: Its Origins and Occult Meaning pug-thug 9 732 06-27-2019 03:30 AM
Last Post: Sanitarian
  Trump’s Occult Online Supporters Believe ‘Meme Magic’ Got Him Elected jho 13 3,490 05-01-2019 01:11 AM
Last Post: pug-thug