Login | Register

Bill Clinton: A Pedophile into Satanism?
03-23-2014, 02:58 AM
Bill Clinton: A Pedophile into Satanism?
http://beforeitsnews.com/scandals/2014/0...nfo%2FrWa0

Quote:Not only is Epstein a “good friend” of Bill Clinton, but according to reports and flight logs, from 2002 to 2005, Clinton “made multiple trips to Epstein’s private island,” on Little St. James, where Epstein “kept children as sex slaves.”

Maybe the stories of Bill Clinton being friends with George Bush Sr. and attending numerous parties connected to the Franklin Cover-Up, where trafficked children were used for sexual favors, is correct.

For a background look at what goes on behind the scenes of the world elite, for those who haven't seen it, here is a copy of "Conspiracy of Silence".

Would a rational person really want a family associated with pedophiles and numerous murders(Clinton Trail of Death) in the highest office and leading the country again(Hillary 2016)?

If so...there may be no hope for the U.S.

"If you don't love all, you love no one" - Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2014, 03:03 AM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2014 03:04 AM by johan.)
RE: Bill Clinton: A Pedophile into Satanism?
(03-23-2014 02:58 AM)THE_DEAN Wrote:  http://beforeitsnews.com/scandals/2014/0...nfo%2FrWa0

Quote:Not only is Epstein a “good friend” of Bill Clinton, but according to reports and flight logs, from 2002 to 2005, Clinton “made multiple trips to Epstein’s private island,” on Little St. James, where Epstein “kept children as sex slaves.”

Maybe the stories of Bill Clinton being friends with George Bush Sr. and attending numerous parties connected to the Franklin Cover-Up, where trafficked children were used for sexual favors, is correct.

For a background look at what goes on behind the scenes of the world elite, for those who haven't seen it, here is a copy of "Conspiracy of Silence".

Would a ration person really want a family associated with pedophiles and numerous murders(Clinton Trail of Death) in the highest office and leading the country again(Hillary 2016)?

If so...there may be no hope for the U.S.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least. This is exactly the type of behavior a person like Bill gets into. The guy is a gangster politician with extreme wealth and power who has gotten up to all manner of crimes in his life. People like that often can't get their kicks the way you and I can. Picking a girl up at a bar for a one night stand or training in jiu-jitsu then having a MMA fight, things like that just don't do it for them.

I'm reading a book called "The secret life of Bill Clinton". It's very scandalous as you would expect.

EvilYoshida.com, winning hearts and minds since 2013.
03-23-2014, 05:39 AM
Wouldn't surprise me. These white people are crazy as fuck.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
03-23-2014, 01:15 PM
Interesting stuff

come for the calo, stay for the yoshida brotha
03-23-2014, 10:14 PM
Quote:Jeffrey Edward Epstein (born January 20, 1953) is an American financier and science and education philanthropist. He worked at Bear Stearns early in his career and subsequently formed his own firm.
Epstein is known for funding eminent scientists around the world, some of whom have won the Nobel Prize; much of this research is geared towards discovering new medical treatments.[1] He is responsible for founding The Program for Evolutionary Dynamics at Harvard University, one of the first academic departments to study the mathematics of evolution.[2]
In 2008 he was convicted of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution
03-23-2014, 10:26 PM
Quote:In March 2005, a woman contacted Palm Beach police, concerned that her 14 year old daughter had been taken to Epstein’s mansion by an older girl and paid $300 after stripping and massaging him.[21] She had told him that she was 18 years old.[9] She undressed but had left on her underwear.[22] By 2011 at least 40 girls had come forward with similar stories, some saying Epstein sexually assaulted them during the massage.[21]
03-24-2014, 02:25 AM
Sick, depraved people in this world.
03-24-2014, 02:54 AM
I had a feeling after watching Eyes Wide Shut that this depraved behaviour is more common than we assume.
03-24-2014, 03:12 AM
Yeah, and Eyes Wide Shut was heavily edited by someone suspected of engaging in the same behavior.

I really wish the public was able to see the original Kubrick version.

03-24-2014, 06:26 AM
(03-24-2014 03:12 AM)THE_DEAN Wrote:  Yeah, and Eyes Wide Shut was heavily edited by someone suspected of engaging in the same behavior.

This.

You think it was destroyed or just hidden away?
03-24-2014, 06:39 AM
I keep seeing these masonic symbols from that movie everywhere, especially the butterfly but also other symbols; the yoga people, whether consciously or not, seem to be really into this stuff.
03-24-2014, 06:54 AM
DEAN:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/t...shut-pt-i/

http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/t...hut-pt-ii/

http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/t...ut-pt-iii/
03-24-2014, 07:42 AM
(03-24-2014 06:26 AM)BRIC Countries Wrote:  
(03-24-2014 03:12 AM)THE_DEAN Wrote:  Yeah, and Eyes Wide Shut was heavily edited by someone suspected of engaging in the same behavior.

This.

You think it was destroyed or just hidden away?

I'm guessing it's nowhere to be found.

Usually director's cuts of the these type of movies are released in their entirety.

I've never heard of such a thing with Eyes Wide Shut.

What you see is what "they" decided was okay to give you. Not what Kubrick necessarily wanted.

The idea that there was actually more to the story is almost mind-boggling.

03-24-2014, 07:55 AM
(03-24-2014 06:54 AM)BRIC Countries Wrote:  DEAN:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/t...shut-pt-i/

http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/t...hut-pt-ii/

Good stuff. I've studied this movie and most of these themes quite a bit.

Everybody with an interest in the material should read these two links IMO.

The Vigilant Citizen does an excellent job.

03-24-2014, 07:57 AM
Just to note...it's not just Eyes Wide Shut.

Kubrick was exposing trauma-based mind control as early as 1980 in The Shining.

He appeared to know about this stuff first hand.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Flight logs place Bill Clinton on sex offender’s jet multiple times – report BRIC Countries 24 6,982 08-15-2019 04:58 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Bill Clinton And The Pedophile: The Sex Scandal That Could Destroy Hillary Fugazi 12 4,593 08-13-2019 07:51 PM
Last Post: Redneck
  Bill from Bill & Ted talks about the Dark Web pug-thug 9 930 06-27-2019 01:29 PM
Last Post: CTsar
  Elite banking, Satanism, Child offerings- A dutch legit! banker blows the whistle Glimmer 22 6,049 05-30-2019 09:13 AM
Last Post: karasu