Login | Register

Post CT & Alternate History Documentaries Here
02-16-2014, 07:59 PM
Post CT & Alternate History Documentaries Here
I'll start with this.

Klaus Dona's teaching about the artifacts of ancient times were just breath-taking and, in some way - similar to Michael Cremo.

Klaus Dona, is an Austrian scientist who devotes his life to explaining the mysterious discoveries of ancient times.

This is further proof that people of ancient times were more advanced than we give them credit for, and its simply impossible to deny such facts.

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2014, 08:07 PM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2014 08:08 PM by Winnson.)
RE: Post CT & Alternate History Documentaries Here
Cool stuff. Funny thing about history is its records are kept by the winners, so can change all the time.

come for the calo, stay for the yoshida brotha
02-16-2014, 08:09 PM
WINNER for Best Documentary from the New York Film Festival, The Los Angeles Film Festival and The Tele Awards. Discover Ancient Secrets of the Illuminati that affect our lives today in this Award Winning Feature Film which is the first film in the "The Illuminati Trilogy Series." This is by far the best Feature Film ever Produced on the History and Secrets of the Illuminati, and Masonic Civilization.

The ILLUMINATI and The New Atlantis

02-16-2014, 08:11 PM
Awesome thread idea.

In this video, Carroll Quigley confirms that the printing of his book Tragedy and Hope was suppressed by his publisher. Tragedy and Hope took Quigley roughly 20 years to finish, and is a far more complete version of history than anything taught at public school as well as most colleges.

I guess it didn't matter whether we elected Clinton or Trump.
02-16-2014, 08:12 PM
Zecharia Sitchin is the author of THE EARTH CHRONICLES series of books. Now you can join this amazing scholar of ancient languages as he makes a scientific and scholarly argument for ancient E.T. visits to our Earth. Sitchin was born in Russia, was raised in Palestine, graduated from the University of London with a degree in economic history. He worked for years as a journalist and editor in Israel before settling in New York. Sitchin, like Velikovsky and Dïniken, presents a compelling and entertaining story based on belief about ancient visitors from other worlds. Zecharia Sitchin's key ideas are based on the assumption that ancient myths are not myths but historical and scientific texts. According to Sitchin, ancient Sumerian clay tablets reveal that gods from another planet (Nibiru, which orbits our Sun every 3,600 years) arrived on Earth some 450,000 years ago.

02-16-2014, 08:16 PM
Graham Hancock's "Quest For The Lost Civilization" (1998)

Writer Graham Hancock traverses the world and explains his controversial theory that an ancient civilization, highly intelligent people who sailed the planet as early as 10,500 B.C., spread advanced astronomical knowledge and built ancient observatories.
Skeptics may scoff, but Hancock earnestly points out similarities in giant stone structures in the Egyptian desert and Cambodian jungles, and on Easter Island and in Micronesia, he points out what he considers evidence of an ancient society of seafarers. His ideas may seem utterly bizarre at first, but Hancock presents them in an understated and good-natured manner, and he also makes clever use of computer graphics and aerial photography to illustrate the startling similarities in ancient structures found from the North Atlantic to the South Pacific.

Hancock raises some puzzling questions, and even if you don't buy his arguments, bolstered though they are by mathematical equations and astronomical diagrams, the Quest for the Lost Civilization is an entertaining mixture of archaeology, astronomy, and speculation.

02-16-2014, 08:19 PM
Göbekli Tepe, the 12,000 year old city that forced historians to admit that they were wrong about everything.

02-16-2014, 08:22 PM
Myths of Mankind: The Mahabharata

Maha in Sanskrit means big and bharata refers to the great emperor Bharat, whose empire was known as Bharata varsa, and covered the entire world approximately five thousand years ago.

The center of this empire was the region known today as India.

As such, all aspects of India's millennial (Vedic) culture are compiled in this important epic of the history of mankind.

This episode explores the myth of the Mahabharata, laying out the very roots of Indian mythology, religion and history.

The world's greatest and longest know epic poem with 100,000 verses exceeds the Bible and all of Shakespeare's plays put together.

The myth tells of the founding of civilisation and a protracted battle between the two wings of a royal family: the Pandavas and the Kauravas, bitterly opposed in a struggle for life and death.

02-16-2014, 08:25 PM
Ancient Egyptian Glass From Outer Space. BBC Documentary (link updated)

Although there was no sign of a meteorite impact, scientists now think an extraterrestrial object of some kind must have exploded above Tunguska. Wasson wondered if a similar aerial burst could have produced enough heat to turn the ground to glass in the Egyptian desert.

02-16-2014, 08:31 PM
(02-16-2014 08:11 PM)GMB13 Wrote:  Awesome thread idea.

In this video, Carroll Quigley confirms that the printing of his book Tragedy and Hope was suppressed by his publisher. Tragedy and Hope took Quigley roughly 20 years to finish, and is a far more complete version of history than anything taught at public school as well as most colleges.

Great, I didn't know there was a copy of this on youtube.

Keep 'em coming!!!!

02-16-2014, 08:39 PM
The Gnostic Origins of Christianity

Exploring the Pagan origin of modern day Christianity. From the Discovery Civilisation series called Myths of Mankind.

02-16-2014, 08:40 PM
The Christian Adoption of Egyptian Iconography

The Christian adoption of Egyptian myth. How early Christianity grafted the Egyptian Isis - Osiris symbols and stories on to the newly forming Christian religion.

02-16-2014, 08:47 PM
Jesus and the Shroud of Turin. The Resurrection of Jesus Christ

02-16-2014, 08:48 PM
Dawkins Evolution Test: The Dirty Secrets of Darwin's Evolution -- Evolution: is it the BIGGEST LIE ever told -or- just POOR SCIENCE? http://godinanutshell.com/

The Theory of Evolution is often promoted by late night comics, such as Bill Maher, and heavily promoted by atheist spokespeople such as, Richard Dawkins, using the primary techniques of mocking science, those who question the old theory's EXTREMELY long lists (Everest size mountains) of weaknesses, and mockery at religions

Special acknowledgements, Dr. Chuck Missler, Dr. Carl Smith - as well as those doctors, Phds. genetists, and one virologist who helped with ongoing advice for the content of this video.

Special thanks also to Richard Dawkins, head hardcore Atheist / Evolution spokesman and Science / Religion Mocker who has made up so much nonsense in sheer volume at this point, and comfortably flip flopped on so many critical issues, that it makes Darwin's 150 year old theory of evolution not only look intellectually dishonest, but this easy to tear apart in under an hour. Thank you, Richard Dawkins.

02-16-2014, 08:50 PM
Evolution Demolition made simple. A powerful case is made that evolution is a hoax. The ramifications for our society are staggering

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Music Documentaries, Post them here! The Diet Butcher 146 45,801 01-09-2020 05:40 AM
Last Post: The Diet Butcher
  Misconceptions of History and how the Elite dictate perception Glimmer 6 238 11-28-2019 04:00 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  The post that got me banned on the UG in 2004 pug-thug 36 6,871 11-06-2019 03:02 AM
Last Post: karasu
  Man Attempts to make History This Weekend karasu 32 721 10-19-2019 02:12 PM
Last Post: karasu