01-03-2014, 05:32 AM
Angry Asian Guy: Jackie Chan is ruining my life
"kids on the playground calling me jackie chan!!!"

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2014, 06:08 AM
RE: Angry Asian Guy: Jackie Chan is ruining my life
Jackie Chan and that Ken Jeong fuckers are minstrels clowns.

Jackie used to be cool now all he has is "I WANT NO TROUBLE! ME SO SOLLY!"
01-03-2014, 06:57 AM
Why is this such a big deal?

Man is disturbed not by things, but by the views he takes of them.
01-03-2014, 07:09 AM
because asians don't have positive role models in the west. asians are always slanted and mis-represented. the fact is asians are the model citizens in the west. most educated. lowest crime stats. highest earning.

this is a big deal for kids.

blacks for example have many positive role models in the media. not just black face criminals.
01-03-2014, 07:18 AM
Jackie Chan is awesome and a great role model, jet li also a great role model..

Very rarely have I seen Asians represented in negative light in media

01-03-2014, 07:23 AM
you can't be serious black nemo lol.

they are the most derided group in the western media. full stop.
01-03-2014, 07:26 AM
2nd most derided group = catholics.
01-03-2014, 07:33 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2014 07:34 AM by A Black Nemo.)
In what way?..

Can't deny there aren't jokes but to say the most derided is stretching....Muslims and east Indians get it the worst

01-03-2014, 07:57 AM
Re: RE: Angry Asian Guy: Jackie Chan is ruining my life
(01-03-2014 06:08 AM)DonJohnson Wrote:  Jackie Chan and that Ken Jeong fuckers are minstrels clowns.

Jackie used to be cool now all he has is "I WANT NO TROUBLE! ME SO SOLLY!"

You forgot where he starred in a movie where a white guy seduces and fucks his sister.

Not just any white guy, but the dog faced Owen Wilson.

LMAO!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
01-03-2014, 08:16 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2014 08:24 AM by Hellfire Awaits.)
Let me put the media portrayals of blacks and asians in perspective.

Blacks are portrayed as great scientists, computer hackers, forensic detectives, physicists, etc. in mainstream blockbuster films. In fact this trend has become so popular that there is a name for it now. The "magical blacks".

This is especially retarded when you realize that irl they are virtually ABSENT in these fields. You could practically fit native born black physicists in the palm of your hand. This is how rare they are. And when you look at scientists or engineers of eminence, they are not only rare but TOTALLY non-existent. The mere concept of the president of the United States asking a black scientist to help fight off an alien invasion with his expertise is comical. IRL They are much rarer than asians with giant dicks, which tells you something.

Not only that, but even when blacks are portrayed as thugs, criminals, gangsters, etc. they are 1) portrayed in far lower proportion than their actual numbers IRL, or 2) depicted as street smart, wise characters who are unfortunate victims of racism and poor circumstances. Again, you can't even point to black murderers in movies like the Green Mile and call that a negative portrayal. Law & Order actually portrays vastly more white serial killers in a single year than are convicted by the US Court system during the same amount of time. The disparity is insane. They have literally been caught taking news reports of criminal behavior by black people and replacing them with white characters. No other race in America gets this sort of favorable treatment.

Meanwhile, look at Asians. Chinese Americans are overrepresented among Nobel prizes in science by a factor of three, and have an impressive array of other achievements in science, commerce, and engineering. Roughly 30% of physicians in the United States are asians males. Consider all that, and look at medical dramas like House, M.D. or Grey's Anatomy. Not a SINGLE asian male character, despite all the people who audition for these shows, and a token black character in nearly every episode. Who is the famous geologist who saves the day when the Earth is under destruction in the movie 2012? A blacks. This would be comical if it weren't so offensive to the intellect.

And I don't even need to show you how the US media revels in the most offensive Asian stereotypes imaginable. Asians are MORE LIKELY TO BE PORTRAYED AS DANGEROUS CRIMINALS than blacks despite the fact that they commit a miniscule proportion of the crime. Show me one movie in recent years where blacks are portrayed the way Chinese people are depicted in the Transporter series. (Another movie where a white bro fucks an asian girl and "saves her film her culture.) Absolutely evil, one dimensional characters who are ruthless and wholly devoid of human sympathy. The classic devious oriental in action.

The only people who have it worse in this regard are Muslims/Arabs, but they actually do commit some terrorism.... Asians DON'T rape, murder, steal, etc in even moderate numbers.

And I'm not even going to talk about how the media mocks the sexuality of asian men.

If you need help perceiving that you've got more problems than mediocre eyesight.

01-03-2014, 08:18 AM
Lol an admitted racist getting sensitive about racism? ironic

01-03-2014, 08:23 AM
Re: RE: Angry Asian Guy: Jackie Chan is ruining my life
(01-03-2014 08:18 AM)A Black Nemo Wrote:  Lol an admitted racist getting sensitive about racism? ironic

Can you even read at a fourth grade level?

I'm just wondering.

01-03-2014, 08:23 AM
British are most always portrayed as bad guys in western movies, so I don't believe any one race or country is excluded. There is what appears to be misrepresentation on all levels using stereotypes, its ignorance that buys into it though
01-03-2014, 08:23 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2014 08:25 AM by A Black Nemo.)
We are not talking about black people we are talking about Asian's specifically Asian Americans, yet you can't hold yourself back....you would be quite the character to meet irl.

PS. this is not a knock toward dong or yoshida the way you two post are clearly the same way you two would speak in a public setting

hellfire not so much.

01-03-2014, 08:33 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2014 08:35 AM by Hellfire Awaits.)
Racism is OK if it is based in reality.

You will never catch me driving in the inner city at any time of day, because I am very well aware of racial differences in criminal behavior. Poor Vietnamese neighborhoods are OK. The average ching chong or snow beast will be mugged, physically assaulted, or worse if he strays too deep into groid territory. This is truth, it is not unjust prejudice.

You may not like it but facts are facts. Now say there's a black guy who is well educated, hard working, and a pillar of his community. (I know of a few.) Am I going to lump him together with all of those coons, minstrels, and social deviants? No, because THAT would be unjust racism.

Similarly if people think asian guys have smaller dicks than other races, well, I can't call that racism. It's a fact. If women of other races are reluctant to bed down with the oriental, again, that's nobody's fault but ours.

Like I said. Facts are facts.

That being said. The media portraying blacks as great scientists, tinkerers, engineers, etc while negatively portraying asians is not just offensive. It is statistically INSANE.

it is the equivalent of portraying asian guys as 6'2", well built Cassanovas who have giant dicks and are popular with the ladies. Even worse, because actually a few asians like that exist in reality. Where are all these genius black working in the hard sciences? With my masters degree from UC Berkeley (an internationally renowned research school) and four publications I have yet to meet ONE.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  NBA scramble after China angry by Houston Rockets' 'regrettable' pro-democracy tweet pilgrim 51 493 Today 03:05 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  EY.com mascot angry about going to PetSmart. pilgrim 7 122 09-23-2019 12:47 AM
Last Post: Redneck
  Angry White pretending to be Asian Woman writes an article. pug-thug 1 1,426 05-18-2019 12:02 PM
Last Post: Banchan
  "short asian dudes in vegas, stay away from us!" - Asian Feminist Cassandra Lam pug-thug 142 19,087 05-18-2019 09:11 AM
Last Post: Banchan