Kayne West .....SMH
12-21-2013, 10:29 AM
Kayne West .....SMH

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2013, 11:05 AM
RE: Kayne West .....SMH
(12-21-2013 10:29 AM)Ooooh Yeah Wrote:  

He is playing the character of a wanna be intellectual mixed with a wanna be gangster. This is what you get when you try to keep it real in the Hood and please 40 year old white Yuppies on Ellen. Homeboy trying to make points but keeps contradicting himself. Reminds me of the guy on coke at a party that keeps rambling on about nothing. This guy is playing a role no different than Riff Raff. Both feeding off the shallow consumers of America.

12-21-2013, 11:13 AM
TBH I cant get over his ridiculous clothing line, its like avant garde for the doltish.
12-21-2013, 11:29 AM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2013 11:34 AM by antidisestablishmentarianism.)
(12-21-2013 11:13 AM)Ooooh Yeah Wrote:  TBH I cant get over his ridiculous clothing line, its like avant garde for the doltish.

I can't believe anyone let him out of the studio and gave him an outlet to voice his Pseudo-intellectual nonsense and mediocre rap let alone a clothing line. I can almost see a smirk behind his mean mugging after every time he is owned in that video. If he really is serious he is delusional and something very bad is going to happen in his personal life/career. After reading again the story of the unsolved Murders of Tupac and Biggie and the LAPD involvement/Rampart scandal it's comical to see a persona like his profit off of the Angry Black Man rap image. Hip Hop has moved past that with more of an influx of middle class blacks and white rappers. Kayne go back and get your eyebrows waxed and get a message while Kim bleaches her asshole. The gimmick is getting old.
12-21-2013, 11:39 AM
Oh please spare me even the most express thought of Kim's rancid Madzoon dripping bearded asshole.
12-21-2013, 11:46 AM
(12-21-2013 11:39 AM)Ooooh Yeah Wrote:  Oh please spare me even the most express thought of Kim's rancid Madzoon dripping bearded asshole.

I have a feeling that Kim's asshole looks like this fun 80's cartoon character....
[Image: ALF.jpg]
12-21-2013, 11:48 AM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2013 11:50 AM by Ooooh Yeah.)
[Image: rancid.jpg]
12-21-2013, 11:52 AM
Back to Mr West, apart from his first album which was OK (or maybe I was young/dumb when it came out) just how does this ersatz celeb stay so relevant? This is really a mystery to me.
12-21-2013, 12:11 PM
(12-21-2013 11:52 AM)Ooooh Yeah Wrote:  Back to Mr West, apart from his first album which was OK (or maybe I was young/dumb when it came out) just how does this ersatz celeb stay so relevant? This is really a mystery to me.

There is no doubt he is a brilliant producer with an ear for taking samples and working wonders. His early production work with Jay Z is quality. He is living off the fact that Radio Stations are playing the tracks that they are paid to play profit off of. Roc a Fella records is part of the Def Jam music group and probably splits profits with Clear Channel/co ownership. His relationship to Kim and publicity stunts like grabbing Taylor Swifts award or saying George Bush hates Black people subscribes to the theory that any publicity is good publicity.

I'm a huge fan Of Electronic Music and am left scratching my head at what becomes popular and is pushed onto the consumers as well. This wave of "Techno" is so bad it is almost comical. Most Americans are lazy and don't like to have to think on their own. Keep feeding them a sub par product and patting them on the head.
12-21-2013, 01:16 PM
(12-21-2013 11:29 AM)antidisestablishmentarianism Wrote:  
(12-21-2013 11:13 AM)Ooooh Yeah Wrote:  TBH I cant get over his ridiculous clothing line, its like avant garde for the doltish.

I can't believe anyone let him out of the studio and gave him an outlet to voice his Pseudo-intellectual nonsense and mediocre rap let alone a clothing line. I can almost see a smirk behind his mean mugging after every time he is owned in that video. If he really is serious he is delusional and something very bad is going to happen in his personal life/career. After reading again the story of the unsolved Murders of Tupac and Biggie and the LAPD involvement/Rampart scandal it's comical to see a persona like his profit off of the Angry Black Man rap image. Hip Hop has moved past that with more of an influx of middle class blacks and white rappers. Kayne go back and get your eyebrows waxed and get a message while Kim bleaches her asshole. The gimmick is getting old.

HAHAHH
12-21-2013, 01:17 PM
(12-21-2013 12:11 PM)antidisestablishmentarianism Wrote:  
(12-21-2013 11:52 AM)Ooooh Yeah Wrote:  Back to Mr West, apart from his first album which was OK (or maybe I was young/dumb when it came out) just how does this ersatz celeb stay so relevant? This is really a mystery to me.

There is no doubt he is a brilliant producer with an ear for taking samples and working wonders. His early production work with Jay Z is quality. He is living off the fact that Radio Stations are playing the tracks that they are paid to play profit off of. Roc a Fella records is part of the Def Jam music group and probably splits profits with Clear Channel/co ownership. His relationship to Kim and publicity stunts like grabbing Taylor Swifts award or saying George Bush hates Black people subscribes to the theory that any publicity is good publicity.

I'm a huge fan Of Electronic Music and am left scratching my head at what becomes popular and is pushed onto the consumers as well. This wave of "Techno" is so bad it is almost comical. Most Americans are lazy and don't like to have to think on their own. Keep feeding them a sub par product and patting them on the head.

devastating post

Those who know, know! Big Grin
12-21-2013, 01:28 PM
WOW! Evil Yoshida posting on my thread!!!!!!!! YES YES YES!

Oh I am not worthy Idaina jinbutsu!!!
12-21-2013, 01:34 PM
welcome to the forum.

are you from the OG?
12-22-2013, 04:28 AM
I am blissfully ignorant as to what this whole thing is about, but man that new Kanye song sucks bad.

come for the calo, stay for the yoshida brotha
12-22-2013, 07:02 AM
Basically the video is about Kanye being butthurt about not having creative control when he collaborates with Nike.. yet he won't go off and do his own thing. he still needs the white man's approval.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Kanye West new album JESUS IS KING pug-thug 16 172 11-09-2019 12:07 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Donald Trump Jr calls KANYE WEST A PIONEER & CULTURAL CRUSADER pug-thug 15 133 11-01-2019 01:34 PM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  Jordan Peterson: Why Feminists Love Islam and Hate the West Megatherium 39 6,683 09-24-2019 03:15 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Kanye West Sunday Service SeƱor Penis 18 1,238 08-29-2019 04:47 AM
Last Post: The Diet Butcher