Login | Register

Knockout Game Backfire. First documented case.
12-17-2013, 02:19 AM
Knockout Game Backfire. First documented case.
White guy/girl fights back:

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2013, 03:20 AM
RE: Knockout Game Backfire. First documented case.
The uploader has not made this video available in my country. Thanks Obama and Messy Jackson and Al Sharpton for covering up the truth. Even Bush should take the blame for this travesty of censorship. I remember another knockout game that backfired and that involved that innocent angel Trayvon "NO LIMIT NIGGA" Martin. Well unfortunately there was a limit he wasn't informed about.
12-17-2013, 03:41 AM
the video is funny.. the girl starts kicking the thug's ass as well.

non stop GNP.
12-17-2013, 03:54 AM
(12-17-2013 03:41 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  the video is funny.. the girl starts kicking the thug's ass as well.

non stop GNP.

Nice! Are we talking Pride Rules soccer kicks as well? Can you give us Americans a Steven Quadros Play by play Evil. Maybe even throw in a Bas "should have went for the liver kick" I'm telling you the media perpetuates these incidents to fire up the average Joe sitting in his house and get ratings. In a Country with as many people as USA has of course their is bound to be some soft chumps who have never lifted or fought in there life and look like targets for an attack. Let me tell you this though in the South where the Rednecks and Country boys are just as wild and aren't scared of death and incarceration the perpetrators of this game know better than to play it.
12-17-2013, 03:54 AM
(12-17-2013 03:41 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  the video is funny.. the girl starts kicking the thug's ass as well.

non stop GNP.

Nice! Are we talking Pride Rules soccer kicks as well? Can you give us Americans a Steven Quadros Play by play Evil. Maybe even throw in a Bas "should have went for the liver kick" I'm telling you the media perpetuates these incidents to fire up the average Joe sitting in his house and get ratings. In a Country with as many people as USA has of course their is bound to be some soft chumps who have never lifted or fought in there life and look like targets for an attack. Let me tell you this though in the South where the Rednecks and Country boys are just as wild and aren't scared of death and incarceration the perpetrators of this game know better than to play it.
12-17-2013, 03:58 AM
Basically a black guy runs up behind a white girl, hits her while his friends are filming.

somehow he slipped and the girl started dropping bombs, then the boyfriend jumps in and starts laying a few GNP bombs. he then stops while the girl goes apeshit with GNP.

then the boyfriend pulls the girlfriend off of the black guy

the end.
12-17-2013, 04:01 AM
Knockout FAIL, lol

this vid is censored in the US? wtf?
12-17-2013, 10:25 AM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2013 10:29 AM by BRIC Countries.)
Notice that even after attacking his girlfriend, the boyfriend showed restraint on the assailant. Even the female target of this savagery showed restraint once the boyfriend intervened. Then the bystander comes to check on the perp.

This is how healthy people behave, not reducing your life to trying to KO unsuspecting females in public.
12-17-2013, 10:27 AM
(12-17-2013 03:58 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  Basically a black guy runs up behind a white girl, hits her while his friends are filming.

somehow he slipped and the girl started dropping bombs, then the boyfriend jumps in and starts laying a few GNP bombs. he then stops while the girl goes apeshit with GNP.

the end.

The boyfriend gave the assailant a nasty kick to the head prior to the ground and pound.
12-17-2013, 11:43 AM
(12-17-2013 10:27 AM)BRIC Countries Wrote:  
(12-17-2013 03:58 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  Basically a black guy runs up behind a white girl, hits her while his friends are filming.

the end.

The boyfriend gave the assailant a nasty kick to the head prior to the ground and pound.

Was it anything like this massacre Bric?

12-17-2013, 11:56 AM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2013 11:59 AM by BRIC Countries.)
(12-17-2013 11:43 AM)antidisestablishmentarianism Wrote:  
(12-17-2013 10:27 AM)BRIC Countries Wrote:  

the end.

Was it anything like this massacre Bric?

No! (yeah, saw this one before; chivalry gone wild). But it was nevertheless a brutal kick.
12-17-2013, 12:00 PM
I'm not sure why he attacked the lad in black. He didn't want any part of that. It was the other lad instigating the fight.
12-17-2013, 12:04 PM
I'd have done the same. Don't know if the guy'll blindside you once your back is turned.
12-17-2013, 12:08 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2013 12:09 PM by BRIC Countries.)
(12-17-2013 12:04 PM)Som-Pong Wrote:  I'd have done the same. Don't know if the guy'll blindside you once your back is turned.

Yeah, you're right.
12-17-2013, 12:15 PM
(12-17-2013 12:00 PM)BRIC Countries Wrote:  I'm not sure why he attacked the lad in black. He didn't want any part of that. It was the other lad instigating the fight.

Hey you play with fire you get burned! Also Bric I saw you saying that the Spaniards are more creative than the Germans in "soccer" or something along these lines. With Barcelona and Real Getting thumped by Bayern and BVB don't you think that that there is a changing of the guard in the dominate football nation. That Tik Taka or whatever while "creative" has been figured out and German has combined their power with their own brand of creativity. I like How Bale has improved Real but Bayern right now might be the best team in the past decade. I'm going to hang up and let you respond.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Sad Madeleine McCann case Rako 9 2,680 12-18-2019 03:31 AM
Last Post: jho
  Sodium isn't that unhealthy for you imo - Korean Case study pug-thug 28 5,546 11-27-2019 11:37 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Sandy Hook parent awarded 450k in defamation case Redneck 2 161 10-17-2019 11:31 PM
Last Post: The Anti-Archon
  Game of Death Cartoon Cool karasu 0 253 08-04-2019 03:54 PM
Last Post: karasu