12-07-2013, 06:37 AM
Hollywood; Sexualizing Children Since 1934

Shirley Temple - On The Good Ship Lollipop
Bright Eyes (1934)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2013, 06:39 AM
RE: Hollywood; Sexualizing Children Since 1934
The entertainment industry is run by depraved animals. I had to shut it off when they started rubbing cream on her face.
12-07-2013, 07:57 AM
That is blatent when we see it today, but very few people back then would've realised what they were watching. Shirley Temple was rewarded for losing her childhood with some cushy board positions and diplomatic status. From wiki: She sat on the boards of corporations and organizations including The Walt Disney Company, Del Monte Foods, and the National Wildlife Federation. In 1967, she ran unsuccessfully for United States Congress, and was appointed United States Ambassador to Ghana in 1974 and to Czechoslovakia in 1989. In 1988, she published her autobiography, Child Star.

I am interested in the ritual that seems to be ocurring in the scene, they hold her up like a goddess a couple of times, I wonder if it is a recreation of some ancient ceremony.

It's telling that when she blossomed into an attractive young woman, the Hollywood pedos ended her movie career.

[Image: shirley-temple.jpg]

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
12-07-2013, 08:22 AM
Quote:What we have witnessed over the course of the 20th century, and accelerating especially in recent years, is an unseemly haste to awaken carnal knowledge at an earlier and earlier age. I suggest that there is more at work here than the profit motive and parental permissiveness. A powerful element of perversity motivates our urge to parade before the public eye little girls in the dishabille of the courtesan. It is as though we are now flaunting our loss of faith in the very possibility of moral innocence, sacrificing our children upon the altar of our defiant cynicism. If we do not come to our senses soon, we will all go down with the Good Ship Lollipop, while The Pretty Reckless ease us into oblivion.

http://www.hcsedu.com/custpage.cfm/frm/8...c_id/86639
12-07-2013, 01:10 PM
ttt..
12-07-2013, 01:46 PM
Really sinister stuff. If somebody could post this picture, it would be great. Or just check out the link.

http://9gag.com/gag/aYbrmwv

I guess it didn't matter whether we elected Clinton or Trump.
12-07-2013, 09:08 PM
Here you go boss:

[Image: aYbrmwv_700b.jpg]

come for the calo, stay for the yoshida brotha
03-22-2016, 01:07 PM
I’ll let Temple herself tell it, from her 1988 autobiography, Child Star:

“First we get rid of the baby fat,” said the little man seated behind the wide desk. “Then new hair. Teach you to belt a song, and some decent dancing.” . . .

Best known as producer of the blockbusting The Wizard of Oz, Freed was rumored in some adult circles to have an adventuresome casting couch. At the time I knew none of this, not would I have recognized such furniture even when sitting on one. To visit an executive of such stature was enough to send my spirits soaring.

“I have something made for just you,” he continued, fumbling in his lap. “You’ll be my new star!” That phrase had last been used when I was three years old in Kid in Hollywood [one of Temple’s early shorts].
03-22-2016, 01:08 PM
Obviously, Freed did not believe in preliminaries. With his face gaped in a smile, he stood up abruptly and executed a bizarre flourish of clothing. Having thought of him as a producer rather than an exhibitor, I sat bolt upright . . . Not twelve years old, I still had little appreciation for masculine versatility and so dramatic was the leap between schoolgirl speculation and Freed’s bedazzling exposure that I reacted with nervous laughter.

Disdain or terror he might have expected, but not the insult of humor.

“Get out!” he shouted, unmindful of his disarray, imperiously pointing to the closed door. “Go on, get out!”

Fortunately, as Temple points out, she had already signed her contract with MGM, and went on to make a number of films for the studio—none as successful as her childhood pictures, but she did get to co-star with the likes of Joseph Cotten and Cary Grant. Skimming her autobiography and reading her obits gives the impression that she was the best-adjusted, most levelheaded kid in the entire history (mostly disgraceful) of Hollywood child stars. But I can’t believe the experience with Freed wasn’t more traumatizing than she lets on in her breezy account. And, an even more disturbing question, how did he expect her to act, based on how many previous experiences with other children?

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2014/02/h...ing-artist
03-22-2016, 01:09 PM
More questions: having heard this anecdote (assuming Temple is telling the truth—and what would a counter-narrative be?), does it change how we respond to The Wizard of Oz? Or Meet Me in St. Louis, Easter Parade, An American in Paris, and Singin’ in the Rain? Should it? (And can we watch any movie starring a young Judy Garland and not feel as if we’re witnessing a highly stylized from of child abuse?)
03-22-2016, 01:54 PM
(03-22-2016 01:09 PM)CTsar Wrote:  More questions: having heard this anecdote (assuming Temple is telling the truth—and what would a counter-narrative be?), does it change how we respond to The Wizard of Oz? Or Meet Me in St. Louis, Easter Parade, An American in Paris, and Singin’ in the Rain? Should it? (And can we watch any movie starring a young Judy Garland and not feel as if we’re witnessing a highly stylized from of child abuse?)

All ruined forever if you have a soul imo.

I guess it didn't matter whether we elected Clinton or Trump.
07-02-2017, 06:52 AM
^
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-02-2017, 03:37 PM
people need to break the grip of hollyweird
07-02-2017, 07:54 PM
Considering the occult side to this pedophilia cult, I wondered if her last name 'Temple' was one that was given to her by her show business handlers. But according to wikipedia, she was born as Shirley Temple. Just one of those weird coincidences.
07-02-2017, 08:08 PM
Former Child Actors Who Spoke Out on Hollywood Child Abuse

Ryan Davis

Elijah Wood

Corey Feldman

Corey Haim (Deceased)

Joey Coleman

Todd Bridges

Mara Wilson

Dylan Farrow and Mia Farrow

Samantha Geimer

Michael Egan

Alison Arngrim

Evan Henzi

Jessica Biel

http://www.ranker.com/list/former-child-...od/rydavis

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Joe Biden confronted at CSPAN event over his inappropriate touching of children jho 1 125 11-22-2018 06:49 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  The psychiatric agenda destroys creative children pug-thug 3 692 11-10-2018 10:36 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  New Germany Migrants Pic. No females or children in sight pug-thug 12 5,013 10-01-2018 11:33 PM
Last Post: pilgrim
  Lindsay Lohan gets punched for trying to kidnap refuge children while in Russia jho 5 304 09-30-2018 09:35 AM
Last Post: Rako