Login | Register

The Evil In This World. By El Chupacabra
11-29-2013, 02:12 PM
The Evil In This World. By El Chupacabra
There is so much evil and chaos in the world right now... In my short life time, Ive watched it get worse... Now the evil and chaos is overwhelming... People who were born with this awareness know what I mean... Those who dont have this awareness are truely lost... They are wrapped up in their own little bubble which is also full of evil and chaos... They are easily mislead and directed into every trap via the entertainment industry, drugs, sex, greed, etc.... I was taught in church that God has a plan for each and everyone of us.. I dont believe that now... I see so many folks whose existance seem completely pointless... They were born, they live in their own bubble completely unaware and uninterested in anything outside of it, then they die.. Absolutely no purpose.... These are your trailer park Kardashians fighting over the pill head loser who lives in the trailer next door and their lives are nothing but trer park drama... They have no purpose and are unaware of anything outside of their trailer park or bubble... For example...

-El Chupacabra

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-29-2013, 08:59 PM
RE: The Evil In This World. By El Chupacabra
El Chupacabra is good people

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
11-29-2013, 09:00 PM
i felt he described the evil in the world in a pretty good way.. so I posted it!
11-29-2013, 09:41 PM
He's a very perceptive person.

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
11-29-2013, 09:45 PM
there are still a lot of good people though I think in this world.

Evil is the absence of good.
11-29-2013, 09:47 PM
Evil is extreme selfishness. When a person put themselves before others regardless of circumstances. That is true evil.

I guess it didn't matter whether we elected Clinton or Trump.
12-01-2013, 07:20 AM
Despite all I've seen I still believe that most people are good. And if they're not they're probably trying to. Evil is rare.
12-01-2013, 07:24 AM
90% of folk are good, 9% are torn, less than 1% are evil, they may get more publicity media attention, books, movie a etc than your everyday good person going about his or her life not making a fuss

at length did cross an albatross
12-01-2013, 08:24 AM

why the gloom and doom? are you warm? do you have food?

I'm just a passenger in life. enjoying my experiences and various interesting company before it all comes to an end. there's no deeper meaning to my life and i'm OK with it.

just try to enjoy the ride imo
12-01-2013, 09:57 AM
Quote:Those who dont have this awareness are truely lost... They are wrapped up in their own little bubble which is also full of evil and chaos... They are easily mislead and directed into every trap via the entertainment industry, drugs, sex, greed, etc....

To me that's mediocrity/ignorance, there are many things that are infinitely more evil than trailer park drama.
12-01-2013, 11:13 AM
(12-01-2013 07:24 AM)superCalo Wrote:  90% of folk are good, 9% are torn, less than 1% are evil, they may get more publicity media attention, books, movie a etc than your everyday good person going about his or her life not making a fuss

Good point about hate mongers getting more media attention.

The Westboro Baptist Church is a perfect example. The media makes them out to be a massive hate group that's spreading like a virus. Google just how big this "church" is. I think you'll be surprised.

"So you respect Islam? Open your ears and listen to what it has to say. It’s telling you to fuck off"

- Gavin McInnes
12-01-2013, 11:21 AM
yeah. only about 30-40 members IIRC.

the thing is.. if that's all you see on TV.. that shapes your perception of the world.

it demoralizes and brings down society in general.

that is why positive TV programming is important.
12-01-2013, 11:49 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2013 11:50 AM by DarwinsMunky.)
(12-01-2013 11:21 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  yeah. only about 30-40 members IIRC.

the thing is.. if that's all you see on TV.. that shapes your perception of the world.

it demoralizes and brings down society in general.

that is why positive TV programming is important.

I agree. This doesnt sound like evil more so than simple ignorance. It doesnt matter where in the world you live your interpretation of the world seems to be entirely dictated by what other people tell you, whether that be news, politicians, the famous, the infamous, etc., its all based on their interpretation of the world. Add on top of that the propaganda that we are fed on a daily basis, and what hope is left for anyone other than those who can actually travel to these different parts of the world and see things for themselves. But it will again, still just be your interpretation. Theres no good or evil, only perspectives.
12-01-2013, 12:46 PM
"Theres no good or evil, only perspectives."

While I see your point, I must politely disagree. Yes we are shaped by what's around us, only not entirely.

The ultimate bible is the human heart, people inherently know murder,theft,etc. is wrong, can it be justified by foul perspective? yes, but deep down folks still know.
12-01-2013, 01:38 PM
(12-01-2013 08:24 AM)DonJohnson Wrote:  

why the gloom and doom? are you warm? do you have food?

I'm just a passenger in life. enjoying my experiences and various interesting company before it all comes to an end. there's no deeper meaning to my life and i'm OK with it.

just try to enjoy the ride imo

That attitude is perfectly acceptable as long as you don't have, and aren't planning on having, kids.

I guess it didn't matter whether we elected Clinton or Trump.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Evil Yoshida, any truth to this article? Ryan Lankford 15 4,913 01-04-2019 10:44 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Julian Assange speaks of intelligent evil dust Mad Mike 0 1,172 09-27-2018 09:31 AM
Last Post: Mad Mike
  Evil Yoshida UG/OG depository Penxv 68 11,149 08-15-2018 01:03 PM
Last Post: CTsar
  In Latin, the word for Apple also means evil - Malum pug-thug 0 894 06-15-2017 04:57 AM
Last Post: pug-thug