Login | Register

Stenographer gets on mic during shutdown vote, starts talking about Freemasons
10-17-2013, 11:41 PM
Stenographer gets on mic during shutdown vote, starts talking about Freemasons
WOW!

Right after the end of the "government shutdown" she went up and grabbed the mic and said this:

'The greatest deception here is this is not one nation under God. It never was. Had it been it would not have been. It would not have been.
'The Constitution would not have been written by Freemasons. They go against God. You cannot serve two masters. You cannot serve two masters. Praise be to God. Lord Jesus Christ. Praise be to Jesus.'

[Image: article-2464079-18CA247000000578-287_634x355.jpg]

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-17-2013, 11:57 PM
RE: House Stenographer snaps and starts screaming about Freemasons
Eerily similar to the Senor Penis rant a couple days ago . (I kid, I kid)
10-17-2013, 11:57 PM
I saw him back on the forum today. but he didn't post.

hope he comes back.

Anyways

Quote:A GOP aide told CNN: 'She’s a well-known person, she’s a perfectly nice person, a good colleague, somebody who’s respectable and dependable, and this is very surprising to everybody who works with her. I don't know, she just snapped.'
10-17-2013, 11:58 PM
THey sent to her to a mental institution for a checkup.. although technically what she said is pretty much true.

Christian freemasons are serving 2 masters.
10-18-2013, 12:55 AM
RE: Stenographer snaps during shutdown vote, starts screaming about Freemasons
already being misquoted by the MSM. stay tuned.
10-18-2013, 01:06 AM
RE: Stenographer snaps during shutdown vote, starts screaming about Freemasons
the MSM has been muting the audio..

LOL.

CLEAR AUDIO HERE:

10-18-2013, 01:31 AM
Re: Stenographer gets on mic during shutdown vote, starts talking about Freemasons
Yeah i saw that. She seems shocked about what most of us have known since we were 10.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2
10-18-2013, 01:32 AM
RE: Stenographer gets on mic during shutdown vote, starts talking about Freemasons
yeah. it's not news.

but for most americans basic facts like this = deranged conspiracy.

she didn't deliver it properly. should have calmed down a bit more.

but what she says is pretty accurate.
10-18-2013, 04:46 AM
RE: Stenographer gets on mic during shutdown vote, starts talking about Freemasons
thought this was interesting...

http://a-sheep-no-more.blogspot.com/2013...ianne.html

Quote:Reidy is sitting there, smiling, talking with some woman and the grey haired man is slowly making his way toward her. Reidy starts packing up her stenography equipment and the grey haired congressman leans in, says something to her, then at one point he nods to her and she immediately pushes the equipment to the side, stands up, and starts walking to the podium.
The grey haired man then stands around in the front where he was watching her ascend to the podium, turns as she is about to start, texts someone something, and then watches.
It’s very odd.

her calm, almost robotic-like, walk to the podium is surreal.

original cspan vid. this encounter has been edited out of most vids of the scene.

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/clip/4469223
10-18-2013, 06:39 AM
Most people hold conspiracy beliefs, but for some reason still think they're a part of a fringe group of tin foil hat wearing kooks. We're not. We are the majority.

Yes, some people are more fanatical than others, but most people don't trust the government, the media, or corporations, and believe those groups have a more sinister agenda than the one they're feeding the public.

Those people are by definition, conspiracy theorists.

It's the people who worship the government like a benevolent God, and treat everything that comes out of the MSM as the gospel truth who are the fringe lunatics.

"So you respect Islam? Open your ears and listen to what it has to say. It’s telling you to fuck off"

- Gavin McInnes
10-18-2013, 10:56 AM
(10-18-2013 04:46 AM)Daglord Wrote:  thought this was interesting...

Quote:Reidy is sitting there, smiling, talking with some woman and the grey haired man is slowly making his way toward her. Reidy starts packing up her stenography equipment and the grey haired congressman leans in, says something to her, then at one point he nods to her and she immediately pushes the equipment to the side, stands up, and starts walking to the podium.
The grey haired man then stands around in the front where he was watching her ascend to the podium, turns as she is about to start, texts someone something, and then watches.
It’s very odd.

original cspan vid. this encounter has been edited out of most vids of the scene.

whoa.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
10-18-2013, 11:26 AM
(10-18-2013 10:56 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  
(10-18-2013 04:46 AM)Daglord Wrote:  thought this was interesting...

It’s very odd.

whoa.

This is a job for Nick Cage.

[Image: national%2Btreasure.jpg]
10-18-2013, 11:59 AM
i wonder what motivated her to do that.

everyone said she was normal and likeable by others.

maybe she got fed up with the shutdown?
10-18-2013, 12:04 PM
(10-18-2013 11:59 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  i wonder what motivated her to do that.

everyone said she was normal and likeable by others.

maybe she got fed up with the shutdown?

i think she is a christian fundie and someone was filling her head with the stuff, she couldnt deal with it so she when she saw her chance she tried to save america in the name of jesus.
10-18-2013, 12:05 PM
^ rational response.

yeah. Me thinks someone just found out the true origins of the US and thought it was some exciting new revelation

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is Miles W Mathis taking my talking points about masculinity and alphaness? EVILYOSHIDA 17 7,676 05-02-2021 07:41 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  Floyd George /Chauvin trial starts today EVILYOSHIDA 7 663 04-24-2021 09:22 PM
  the new OG is vote ups only, 2 main forums only EVILYOSHIDA 55 2,163 04-19-2021 09:58 PM
  One of My Biggest Gripes with 'Merica - EY 3rd World Status Talking Pointss Coffee Guy 25 2,477 04-08-2021 04:35 AM