This poll is closed.
Yes 12.50% 1 12.50%
Nah 87.50% 7 87.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

am I a self hating Muslim
02-26-2013, 10:29 PM
am I a self hating Muslim
As I grow older, I am dealing with the issue of identity more and more.

I am a Shia Muslim, of the Jafari branch, not a super religious guy, although I do believe that out of the monotheistic religions, Islam first and foremost and Orthodox Christianity are the closest to the "true path" as it were, I smoke weed, I drink on special occasions, but I consider myself a Muslim, like to fast on Ramadan and go to the mosque with my uncle if he asks.

but, I am also western, both ethnically and culturally, I feel attached to both my western identity and western culture I benefit from and associate with.

so much so that I had to prove I was "really Muslim" to a bunch of Pakistani and Somali immigrants at the public high school I attended.

because of this and many other reasons I vigorously oppose third world immigration to Europe, and that third world immigration is, as many of you know, overwhelmingly Muslim, people who are supposed to be my brothers.

but the sub human barbarians that have occupied the streets of European cities, and rape, kill, steal, vandalize, rob and do all sorts of horrible things to the indigenous populations, especially notable in Sweden, Norway, France and the UK - can never, and will never be my brothers no matter what religion they attach themselves with.

what am I?

a white Shia Muslim who can't most other Muslims?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2013, 10:33 PM
RE: am I a self hating Muslim
no, you're just being objective. I favor nation-states with coherent national character.

If these muslims followed the dominant culture and adapted, it would actually be good.. but they are being shielded and prevented from assimilating to the "dominant culture"

this is a conscious thing to dilute Europe's indigenous cultures and customs.. if you want a new world order, you can't have too much difference.

utilize minorities for political causes.

TREACHERY!

Those who know, know! Big Grin
02-26-2013, 10:39 PM
but at the same time I will not blame the muslims, nor the cultural marxists..

at the end of the day, the european people consented to this.

If most people were against this, it would not happen.. they would not be allowed to flood the countries.

they bought into lies and myths.

this is why information is crucial.. people working with the right information make better decisions.

like in the US.. they love their guns, it's something they care about.. and I DOUBT the govt. can take them away! the people are the power in every country.. but the people can be easily mislead.

02-27-2013, 12:31 AM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2013 12:33 AM by Som-Pong.)
You sound like you think too much little brother.
Often being a good teacher/ student / muslim / jew/ swede/ and jainist coincide with being a good man.

Yo EY. You should always blame the cause even if the cause is the 6th cock in a blonde 13 year old.

And the cause is the EGO
02-27-2013, 09:53 AM
Youre an individual that has the right to practise your faith how you see fit and also practise free thought and speech.
Dont self analyse too much its not good for you.
For what its worth in the past I never had much time for you but you’re actually not a bad guy.
02-27-2013, 04:40 PM
You are a unique individual, questions like these can only be answered by self reflection. What do YOU think? WHY do you think these ways? Why are you really acting this way? I also know many people who proclaim themselves to be muslim and do the same things (drink, smoke weed), personally I feel that they're not completely honest with with themselves during self reflection, best of luck to you.
02-27-2013, 04:54 PM
(02-27-2013 04:40 PM)kinkle Wrote:  You are a unique individual, questions like these can only be answered by self reflection. What do YOU think? WHY do you think these ways? Why are you really acting this way? I also know many people who proclaim themselves to be muslim and do the same things (drink, smoke weed), personally I feel that they're not completely honest with with themselves during self reflection, best of luck to you.

good post and pertinent questions kinkle.

I thought it was OK to smoke weed as a muslim? just no alcohol right?

02-27-2013, 05:52 PM
It's ok... Just not recommended since it clouds your mind which is what a good Muslim should avoid. The Persians sure do enjoy their wine and the western Arabs do like their hashish. Islam in the past has seen these as quite small problems within the whole. The Wahabism that has overtaken the public face of Islam is also a fringe moment. Fuck I'm rambling. Shahanshah surely has more insighishits.
02-27-2013, 05:58 PM
Quote:insighishits.

whoa. u ok brah??

did you drink your bottle today?

02-27-2013, 06:02 PM
I'm fine just bored out of my mind. Been proctoring all day so I snuck off during lunch and blazed a fattie.
Insights were gained!
02-27-2013, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2013 07:36 PM by THE_DEAN.)
Okay, I see I entered the lone 'yes' vote=)

I figured, if you had to ask...

But no problem, really.

Just a bit of an identity crisis.

You have basically grown attached to two very conflicting identities.

No 'conflicting' in that it ought to be a problem for you but conflicting because it makes it very hard to fit into society.

Many middle easterners will see you as a 'westerner'.

Many westerners will see you as a 'middle easterner'.

That can certainly create an identity crisis.

But you know me...I would recommend sticking to the second to sentence you typed and focus mainly on that.

"If you don't love all, you love no one" - Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson
02-27-2013, 07:49 PM
Do you consider the negative behavior of those you listed as "sub human barbarians" to be traits of a typical muslim? If not, than why would hating such behavior make you self hating?

I guess it didn't matter whether we elected Clinton or Trump.
02-27-2013, 08:33 PM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2013 08:35 PM by Shahanshah.)
(02-27-2013 07:49 PM)GMB13 Wrote:  Do you consider the negative behavior of those you listed as "sub human barbarians" to be traits of a typical muslim? If not, than why would hating such behavior make you self hating?

No, it's the typical trait of most third world retards irregardless of religion.

whether it's a Jamaican or a Somali, or a Pakistani and a Sri Lankan, they have shitty third world culture in common above all us where religion or race separate them.

Anyway, one of the main issues is that, at least in the eyes of many of my co-religious

I am "supposed" to support Europe becoming Muslim, "reclaiming" Andalus, and other stuff like that.

basically I am supposed to be a religious-nationalist, or so it seems.

I basically don't/can't talk politics with other Muslims besides my dad, because we never have the same views.

It's kind of like a weird "my team" vs "your team" thing.

like EY said, I am just really objective and pragmatic, and that leads to some uncomfortable truths.
02-27-2013, 09:07 PM
I think Orthodox Christianity and Roman Christianity are the best religions out of the "main" ones.. esp. socially.

these religions have created some great works of art, and pioneered modern science.

Good fruitage!

02-28-2013, 12:03 AM
You post some interesting stuff Shah.

I'm glad you're on this board.

we have a lot of heavy hitters here.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Muslim attacks gay night club in Orlando: 50 dead jho 335 62,008 07-01-2019 04:51 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Sorry, Prime Minister has his mouth full. Of muslim peen. The Diet Butcher 1 678 09-23-2018 05:11 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  Milo vs. Australian Muslim Activist pug-thug 11 1,993 04-04-2018 09:31 PM
Last Post: Redneck
  Muslim Viking Hoax kungfool 18 5,161 10-26-2017 06:34 PM
Last Post: Redneck