Login | Register

F@ck you, Call of Duty: Ghosts
09-16-2013, 07:10 AM
F@ck you, Call of Duty: Ghosts
Just saw a commercial for the game while watching football.

ACTUAL QUOTE FROM THE COMMERCIAL:
"A man who truly loves his country doesn't just give his life, he gives his son's."

Absolutely disgusting pro warmonger propaganda that is designed to make dupes feel better when their children die in senseless wars.

Fuck you, Call of Duty: Ghost. Fuck your producers. Fuck your writers. Fuck your financiers. Fuck pretty much everybody involved. God damned Nazis.

I guess it didn't matter whether we elected Clinton or Trump.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-16-2013, 07:24 AM
RE: F@ck you, Call of Duty: Ghosts
(09-16-2013 07:10 AM)GMB13 Wrote:  Just saw a commercial for the game while watching football.

ACTUAL QUOTE FROM THE COMMERCIAL:
"A man who truly loves his country doesn't just give his life, he gives his son's."

Absolutely disgusting pro warmonger propaganda that is designed to make dupes feel better when their children die in senseless wars.

Fuck you, Call of Duty: Ghost. Fuck your producers. Fuck your writers. Fuck your financiers. Fuck pretty much everybody involved. God damned Nazis.

I just got Black Ops 2 last week. I was dismayed to find that in the campaign mode, Hillary Clinton is the president and you take orders from her and protect her and Petraeus. When I was in the armored vehicle with Hillary, I was hoping a fucken missile would hit us.

EvilYoshida.com, winning hearts and minds since 2013.
09-16-2013, 07:25 AM
That's the most disgusting quote I've read in years.

I hope it makes the rounds on FB and Twitter so parents can see the type of trash they're exposing their children to.
09-16-2013, 07:30 AM
Is there an uproar about that?

That's sickening.

come for the calo, stay for the yoshida brotha
09-16-2013, 07:33 AM
Yeah here's the trailer. Very high quality propaganda. The quote is at '1:45'. Disgusting.

09-16-2013, 07:36 AM
video games are being used to propagandize young males.

music videos are being used to propagandize young females.

know how it all works.

it's very simple to see.
09-16-2013, 07:37 AM
Comments here are pretty cool: http://www.vg247.com/2013/09/10/call-of-...-campaign/

I liked this one:

10/09/13, 4:55 pm
‘Murica. The only country where the word “patriot” is considered a compliment.

This video is like a giant advertisement for everything wrong with modern media and American society.

09-16-2013, 07:38 AM
I tried to comment on Youtube 'This message brought to you by the Military Industrial Complex.'

But they are holding comments for approval, LOL!

09-16-2013, 07:44 AM
they know young men in the west are desperate to be heroes.. and to find an identity.. so they use this BS to make them feel good in virtual reality.

in the video it says the new enemies are south of the equator.. preparing for propaganda against Latin America?
09-16-2013, 11:41 AM
I used to play the Metal Gear games. If I recall correctly, their story lines often dealt some quasi CT subjects. Call of Duty does that to an extent also, some of the story lines portray elite soldiers such as SEALS as little more than government sanctioned assassins and terrorists at some points. And the Call of Duty games have certainly inspired an entire generation of gun enthusiasts like that guy FPS Russia whose producer was mysteriously murdered. But I think what could be good influences are probably outweighed by the bad influences significantly.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  CLOSE Call this evening..... karasu 11 1,387 06-09-2018 11:50 AM
Last Post: karasu
  Young American Jews Question Israel's Ethnostate, After Alt-Right Call For A European jho 19 4,178 02-20-2018 06:16 AM
Last Post: CTsar
  Satanic Temple of Salem Targets YouTubers Call For An Uprising and Titus Frost THE_DEAN 4 1,970 09-22-2017 05:43 AM
Last Post: The Anti-Archon
  Trump's phone call transcript to Australian PM Turnbull Redneck 8 1,677 08-06-2017 04:05 AM
Last Post: pug-thug