Login | Register

Albert Pike's Three World Wars Letter
08-31-2013, 02:22 AM
Albert Pike's Three World Wars Letter
In light of the current world situation, I thought it would be worth discussing the infamous letter once more. Thought by many to be a hoax, excerpts of the transcript first appeared in a 1950s "Conspiracy" book. It claimed that the letter was from Albert Pike to Guiseppe Mazini, dated August 5, 1871. Hoax or not, it's still interesting to consider what the author predicted about WW3.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Following are apparently extracts of the letter, showing how Three World Wars have been planned for many generations.

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

(Readers who argue that the terms Nazism and Zionism were not known in 1871 should remember that the Illuminati invented both these movements. In addition, Communism as an ideology, and as a coined phrase, originates in France during the Revolution. In 1785, Restif coined the phrase four years before revolution broke out. Restif and Babeuf, in turn, were influenced by Rousseau - as was the most famous conspirator of them all, Adam Weishaupt.)

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustionWe shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

The bioweapon is not the virus, the bioweapon is the fake vaccine - David Icke
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2013, 02:26 AM
RE: Albert Pike's Three World Wars Letter
yeah. still prophetic even if written in 1950.

however..

i think the great work is being derailed.
08-31-2013, 02:29 AM
(08-31-2013 02:26 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  yeah. still prophetic even if written in 1950.

however..

i think the great work is being derailed.

I think they are having some difficulties at the moment, lol.
I thought it was interesting what it said about bringing Lucifer worship out into the open, it would explain what we are seeing with modern music videos, and symbolism. They are already half-way there with it.

08-31-2013, 02:36 AM
the funny thing is this.

whatever happens.. these guys will take credit for it.

i think we have to be careful about that too.
08-31-2013, 02:45 AM
Hopefully. If the situation in Syria/Iran explodes into war pitting Russia/China against the West, things will go according to plan. Whether or not Obomba is told to attack Syria over the weekend will be very interesting.

If you want to understand the world, you have to set aside everything you have been taught and start with a clean slate. Only then can you see beyond what you have been programmed to see.
07-05-2014, 07:20 PM
ttt

07-05-2014, 07:32 PM
really interested to know the truth behind these passages.
07-05-2014, 07:43 PM
I bumped the thread because this whole ISIS/ISIL thing is gaining a lot of momentum. Like someone is pitting the muslim world against the christian-judeo world.

07-31-2014, 05:54 PM
very very prophetic.

if they can authentic this quote to albert pike's time.. then I might rethink some of my views about a super illuminati force.
07-31-2014, 06:25 PM
(07-31-2014 05:54 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  very very prophetic.

if they can authentic this quote to albert pike's time.. then I might rethink some of my views about a super illuminati force.

That's the problem, no one can authenticate it. It seems like an odd hoax to have created though, especially in the 1950's when everyone was thinking the USSR, China and the emergence of global Communism was the big threat, and the Middle East was just a blip on the radar compared to today. Shit was going on there like it always is, but no one really cared. For someone to pull that together, and make an accurate prophecy for the 21st century by joining the few visible dots showing in 1950, would be a stellar effort.

Quote:Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

^^ I think this is an odd passage for a hoaxer to have included at the time this first emerged. The whole Lucifer thing was still very low key and few people would talk about it outside of a lodge or coven. If the letter is a hoax, the hoaxer did his research.

07-31-2014, 06:27 PM
yeah and also now you are saying substantial blowback against militant atheism..

More and more people are being indoctrinated into the new age yoga/starbucks combo.

it really does seem like they are externalizing all these beliefs into the mainstream.
07-31-2014, 06:32 PM
even in the 50's people at the time did not know how strong of a force Israel would become.

and right now you do see political zionism and islam destroying each other.

the western MSM has also somewhat turned on Israel as well.

it's all going by the plan.
07-31-2014, 06:33 PM
Russia has obviously been a thorn in this plan.

they have gone back to Christianity and are no longer the world's defender of communism.
07-31-2014, 09:00 PM
(07-31-2014 06:32 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  even in the 50's people at the time did not know how strong of a force Israel would become.

and right now you do see political zionism and islam destroying each other.

the western MSM has also somewhat turned on Israel as well.

it's all going by the plan.

The argument from the skeptics is always that anyone could've predicted the muslims vs zionists and the decline in the popularity of christianity, even in Pike's era. I do not agree with this, I think it was visionary stuff, whether it was written in 1890 or 1950.

07-31-2014, 09:01 PM
That pic of Putin walking through the golden doors is a badass pic.... Putin looks like a legit badass in that frame...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Letter 'Z' Appears over Niagra Falls USA EVILYOSHIDA 2 228 07-06-2022 12:31 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  28 Dems Sign Letter Demanding Biological Males be Allowed to Play Women’s Sports pilgrim 17 2,499 04-07-2022 08:24 AM
Last Post: General Franco
  Albert Bourla CEO of Pfizer.....bwahahah listen to what he says about his vaccines EVILYOSHIDA 15 1,261 01-13-2022 10:13 AM
Last Post: pilgrim
  Archbishop Viganò's powerful letter to President Trump jho 36 5,119 12-08-2021 09:14 AM
Last Post: jho