Login | Register

Putrid and Horrifying Rap Lyrics. Tyler the Creator
08-10-2013, 07:20 AM
Putrid and Horrifying Rap Lyrics. Tyler the Creator
Quote:“F--- Mary in her ass.. ha-ha.. yo, I tell her it’s my house, give her a tour, In my basement, and keep that bitch locked up in my storage, Rape her and record it, then edit it with more shit”

“You call this shit rape but I think that rape’s fun, I just got one request, stop breathin”

“I wanna tie her body up and throw her in my basement, Keep her there, so nobody can wonder where her face went, (Tyler, what you doin’?) Shut the f--- up, You gon’ f---in’ love me bitch, Shit, I don’t give a f---, your family lookin’ for you, wish ‘em good luck, Bitch, you tried to play me like a dummy, Now you stuck up in my motherf---in’ basement all bloody, And I’m f---in’ your dead body, your coochie all cummy, Lookin’ in your dead eyes, what the f--- you want from me?”

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2013, 07:57 AM
RE: Putrid and Horrifying Rap Lyrics. Tyler the Creator
The horrorcore thing has been done enough in hip hop, especially in the 90's with the Gravediggaz and Necro and the like. It's kind of a cheap way to shock lyrically at this point, it's been done already so it's easy. Those lyrics don't offend me personally but I do find it somewhat troubling because those guys have experienced a lot of mainstream success. He's a decent producer and has a good, unique voice for rapping, too bad those lyrics are lame.
08-10-2013, 07:58 AM
Yeah. Isn't this basically inciting extremism and violence?

meanwhile people who talk about gun rights and christianity are labeled "extremists"

LMFAO @ the subversion!
08-10-2013, 08:19 AM
you talking about him
08-10-2013, 08:31 AM
Some questionable shit here, don't listen if you get offended easily.

Necro is a much better rapper, better flow, better rhymes and more foul and vulgar.

RZA is obviously the superior producer although this stuff is stripped down and is only half of what he can do, but he touches on the blasphemy angle almost twenty years ago. Plus Gravediggaz was a novelty group, at least it seemed that way.

08-10-2013, 08:38 AM
When are the nukes coming?

dead soul
08-10-2013, 09:30 AM
yeah. these kind of lyrics always existed.. I remember brotha lynch hung and the grave diggaz.

however this stuff is now MAINSTREAM.. whereas Brotha Lynch was very underground.
08-10-2013, 10:04 AM
Yeah Tyler won an MTV best new artist award, but this is how some have described his album:

Quote:Tyler has also been criticized for his graphic depictions of violence against women and his misogynistic lyrics.[37][38] Brent DiCrescenzo of Time Out Chicago writes that rape is a "predominant theme" of Goblin[39] and Hermione Hoby of The Guardian writes that Tyler's "rape and murder fantasies (are) graphic enough to send the vomit rising along with the bile."[40] The Fader tallied 68 uses of the term "bitch" over Goblin's 73 minutes.[41] Responding to Canadian indie pop duo Tegan and Sara's criticism of his lyrics,[42] Tyler tweeted: "If Tegan and Sara need some hard dick, hit me up!"

Have to admit the tweet about Tegan and Sara made me laugh. But yeah, kids can be pretty silly, they can listen to this stuff and think that's the way to be. I was like that when I was a kid, immature and impressionable. Music is a very powerful tool, it can be seductive and hypnotic, it can inspire actions both great and depraved. People who say that music, movies, and video games aren't influential are mistaken.
08-10-2013, 10:05 AM
Quote:People who say that music, movies, and video games aren't influential are mistaken.

yeah. or maybe mentally ill.
08-10-2013, 10:16 AM
Gangsta f*g

"So you respect Islam? Open your ears and listen to what it has to say. It’s telling you to fuck off"

- Gavin McInnes
08-10-2013, 10:19 AM
lol wtf
08-10-2013, 11:28 AM
(08-10-2013 07:57 AM)johan Wrote:  The horrorcore thing has been done enough in hip hop, especially in the 90's with the Gravediggaz and Necro and the like. It's kind of a cheap way to shock lyrically at this point, it's been done already so it's easy. Those lyrics don't offend me personally but I do find it somewhat troubling because those guys have experienced a lot of mainstream success. He's a decent producer and has a good, unique voice for rapping, too bad those lyrics are lame.

Don't remember Gravediggaz being that vulgar.
08-10-2013, 11:44 AM
(08-10-2013 07:58 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  Yeah. Isn't this basically inciting extremism and violence?

meanwhile people who talk about gun rights and christianity are labeled "extremists"

LMFAO @ the subversion!

It's kind of hard for feminists to speak out against this type of thing when they are actively promoting Lady Gaga-type debauchery and similar stuff as "sexually liberating".

A catch 22.
08-10-2013, 12:55 PM
Just bring the fucking nukes already. We're about done here.

dead soul
08-10-2013, 01:51 PM
(08-10-2013 12:55 PM)Megatherium Wrote:  Just bring the fucking nukes already. We're about done here.

this

Man is disturbed not by things, but by the views he takes of them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dr. Francis Boyle Creator Of BioWeapons Act Says Coronavirus Is Biological WEAPON pug-thug 4 105 02-04-2020 05:44 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  White people love real rap. Dale Gribble 1 592 10-05-2018 04:42 PM
  British girl charged with a hate crime for posting rap lyrics pug-thug 5 2,222 09-18-2018 02:13 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  Eminem wages war on MUMBLE rap with new album KAMIKAZE pug-thug 5 930 09-11-2018 01:58 PM