Login | Register

ATTN: GUESTS AND NEW VISITORS
02-05-2013, 04:58 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2013 01:58 PM by EVILYOSHIDA.)
ATTN: GUESTS AND NEW VISITORS
GREETINGS!

WELCOME TO EVILYOSHIDA.COM, a non-subverted reality and off topic discussion board.

FEEL FREE TO JOIN THE FORUM!!!
everyone will be approved. as no activation email will be sent, please check back to see if you have been activated

ALSO, we manually activate due to spambots and it takes at most 1-2 days. If you are not activated, sign up again with a more obvious, relevant name.

Drop in this thread and say hello. everyone is welcome, even anti-CT folks.

FREE PICTURE AND VIDEO POSTING FOR ALL!

TRUE EQUALITY!

The statements, views and opinions expressed in this FORUM are solely those of the respective posters and do not necessarily represent those of the website itself.

EVILYOSHIDA ONLY POSTS AT:

http://www.Evilyoshida.com

http://mma.tv/tuf

and http://TWITTER.com/evilyoshida

EVERY OTHER "evilyoshida" is an imposter

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2013, 05:11 AM
RE: ATTN: GUESTS AND NEW VISITORS
Haters are welcome to join as well.

I will be more patient on this board in explaining how things work to you! thanks.

02-05-2013, 05:44 AM
I got the PM and joined, thanks boss.

I still haven't gotten the activation email though. Let's hope this post goes through. Tongue

come for the calo, stay for the yoshida brotha
02-05-2013, 05:45 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2013 05:45 AM by EVILYOSHIDA.)
^ the site activated you.

lol. I'm not the boss. it's not even my board.

another generous and honorable OGer made this site and insisted on using my name.

Thanks for joining.

02-05-2013, 08:23 AM
Well then cheers to the mysterious benefactor who created this site.

The hate has already begun over on the OG. 4 pages and almost 3000 view thread full of the usual suspects attempting to slander this much needed venture.

To that, I offer only this:

"Oderint dum metuant"
02-05-2013, 08:39 AM
(02-05-2013 08:23 AM)Kirik Jeness Wrote:  Well then cheers to the mysterious benefactor who created this site.

The hate has already begun over on the OG. 4 pages and almost 3000 view thread full of the usual suspects attempting to slander this much needed venture.

To that, I offer only this:

"Oderint dum metuant"

Yeah. I just saw it.

Apparently I sent the wrong guy a PM and he outed the board LOL.

I guess it's free advertising. already doubled my membership since that thread started.

02-05-2013, 09:25 AM
I dont wish to offend, but is it possible this board was created to shut you and your ideas up, to get you out of the mainstream so that your views could not be heard, your voice would be supressed, how well do you know the anoyomous oGer who owns this board ? what type of business interests are you aware he holds via stock holdings personally or in blind trusts ?
The fox sniffs before he goes into the badgers lair.

at length did cross an albatross
02-05-2013, 09:31 AM
^ I have known him for awhile. he is a reliable and decent poster.

I will still be posting on the OG, but eventually want to phase that out as this site grows.

also this generous donor approached me when he saw the OG mods/trolls etc. were ganging up on me.

I believe he is sincere! and he did a good job with this site. it looks cool.

02-05-2013, 09:35 AM
the mod trolls ganging up and freezing has become a issue, my freezings are occuring on average every 2 days now, it may be time for me to find a new home as well.

02-05-2013, 09:37 AM
(02-05-2013 09:35 AM)superCalo Wrote:  the mod trolls ganging up and freezing has become a issue, my freezings are occuring on average every 2 days now, it may be time for me to find a new home as well.

Yep. I don't think this site is a conspiracy.

the conspiracy is that the mods on the UG/OG have gotten out of control.

I have contributed so much to that board but it was sad when they ganged up on me.. i thought they should've handled the situation in a more mature manner.

you are always welcome to post here, SuperCALO!

I think you could be very beneficial to the Pride never Die forum!

02-05-2013, 09:38 AM
(02-05-2013 09:35 AM)superCalo Wrote:  the mod trolls ganging up and freezing has become a issue, my freezings are occuring on average every 2 days now, it may be time for me to find a new home as well.

Yep. I don't think this site is a conspiracy.

the conspiracy is that the mods on the UG/OG have gotten out of control.

I have contributed so much to that board but it was sad when they ganged up on me.. i thought they should've handled the situation in a more mature manner.

you are always welcome to post here, SuperCALO!

I think you could be very beneficial to the Pride never Die forum!

02-05-2013, 10:48 AM

I got frozen for calling Kim Winslow a leather pussied cunt. I'm done posting on UG/OG for a while. Still frozen two days later... with a paid account mind you.
02-05-2013, 10:49 AM
(02-05-2013 10:48 AM)Generalsmooth Wrote:  

I got frozen for calling Kim Winslow a leather pussied cunt. I'm done posting on UG/OG for a while. Still frozen two days later... with a paid account mind you.

it is a total insult because people pay to post there.

i mean, this is a total lack of respect for the customer.

I don't even know how long I am frozen for. I hope all the people who get unjustified freezings join this site.

at the very least they can use this place when they get time outs.

there will be none of this crap on this site.

02-05-2013, 10:57 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2013 10:58 AM by Generalsmooth.)
I'm not even a conspiracy guy. I believe the obv ones like the JFK/RFK CIA murders and McViegh not act alone, but I don't buy the current popular ones like 9/11 inside job and NWO stuff. I do find the theories interesting, rarely participated in them but always read them for the insight. Moving CT threads out of the OG was another straw that broke it for me their.

There*
02-05-2013, 11:01 AM
While I have never personally paid for a blue name at the other site myself, others have and should not be held accountable to random trolls who have not made a contribution and if so entirely negative, disappointing.
I dont concern myself with my own freezing, I perhaps deserved it for telling home truths which are perhaps better left unsaid for sensitive ears who cant handle such things, however there are others who do give good insight and are punished for it. Its wrong.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jeffrey Epstein's Little Black Book of Guests(2004-2005) THE_DEAN 14 2,006 02-28-2017 03:54 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  ATTN: SKYNET 2/8/2017 EVILYOSHIDA 19 644 02-22-2017 02:10 AM
Last Post: Penxv
  Attn: Japanese Speakers Megatherium 13 683 12-27-2016 05:35 PM
Last Post: Megatherium
  CIA's Truman Show: Guests/Interviewees Read Manufactured Teleprompted Interviews Dagwood 13 1,498 09-01-2016 12:43 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA