Login | Register

The Illuminati in Modern Music
07-18-2013, 08:32 AM
The Illuminati in Modern Music
I found this very interesting. Why would the stuff in the video at 25:49 even be in a music video?

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2013, 09:41 AM
RE: The Illuminati in Modern Music
shocking sequence of pictures in that music vid.

those who still think this is some sort of light hearted joke are fools.

music videos/commercials etc. are at the heart of cultural and predictive programming
07-18-2013, 10:03 AM
people should reference by psychocultural research thread for my info.

all of these companies do serious core level psycho-synaptic research on symbols/colors/visuals.

they basically observe and I assume hook up brain heat detection devices on children/monkeys etc. and see how they react to visual stimuli.
07-18-2013, 10:10 AM
Pretty good until Part 5 (aliens), kind of lost me after that.

Best line: If your mind is a computer, the illuminati are writing the software!
07-18-2013, 10:12 AM
^ if you don't have sovereignty over your own mind.. you're not a living entity.

this is more important than money if you truly think about it.

cultural programming is one of the key ways they dominate your mind.

PC-culture sets circuit breakers so you stay within a confined boundary.
07-18-2013, 10:19 AM
i think they are just spamming those images now on purpose because they want to be cool.

that video is such a waste of time. wow all seeing eye. triangles all over the place. what's your point? is your life better? did you go deeper in the rabbit hole? blacks put down the crack pipe.
07-18-2013, 10:23 AM
^ it's certainly trendy now, but these are religious symbols.

People complain about a cross in the city square of a cross at the local bank.

yet this blatant religious symbolism is in every music video yet no one really cares.

if a nativity scene in the city has an effect on people.. then surely these pagan/occult symbols do as well.
07-18-2013, 10:47 AM
(07-18-2013 10:19 AM)DONG JOHNSON Wrote:  i think they are just spamming those images now on purpose because they want to be cool.

that video is such a waste of time. wow all seeing eye. triangles all over the place. what's your point? is your life better? did you go deeper in the rabbit hole? blacks put down the crack pipe.

Sure some want to be cool but common you believe in the Illuminati but don't think they control the music industry. More trendy today to have devil worshiping in your music video then Christ. Something is very wrong. What's with all the musicians talking about how they had to sell there soul to the devil to make it as well.
07-18-2013, 10:48 AM
Conditioning one on one imo.
07-18-2013, 12:59 PM
(07-18-2013 10:47 AM)greenup Wrote:  
(07-18-2013 10:19 AM)DONG JOHNSON Wrote:  i think they are just spamming those images now on purpose because they want to be cool.

Sure some want to be cool but common you believe in the Illuminati but don't think they control the music industry. More trendy today to have devil worshiping in your music video then Christ. Something is very wrong. What's with all the musicians talking about how they had to sell there soul to the devil to make it as well.

yeah it reflects a taste for chaos and evil in today's world.

people don't like goodness. Goodness is the new counterculture.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
07-18-2013, 02:13 PM
This was a pretty great video.

"If you don't love all, you love no one" - Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson
07-18-2013, 11:04 PM
That was good, i think he was on the right track with most of it, apart from chapter 5. I agree with him on the use of zombie movies to desensitise people to roaming mobs being fired upon, I said that when all of the big budget zombie movies like Dawn of the Dead and 28 Days were released, I don't think it will just be protesters being fired upon though, there will also be the walking wounded, possibly sick from a pandemic. These people will be shunned by the rest of society because it will have been desensitised to treat mobs of roaming sick people as sub-human.

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
07-18-2013, 11:08 PM
On the smallpox thing, I doubt that they want to release a smallpox epidemic. In Africa they used the premise of a smallpox vaccination program, to infect thousands of Africans with AIDS, and then they let it run its natural course and spread widely. There was no smallpox threat in Africa and yet the WHO still convinced the African people to take the vaccine.
I think that the news releases about smallpox existing in Russia, and the US Govt buying up big vaccine quantities, are just red herrings, its just the basis for a fear mongering campaign to make everyone line up for their "smallpox vaccine", which in reality will be something far more sinister.

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
08-10-2013, 02:51 AM
Probably the best quote in that video was: "By dividing the people we can get them to expend their energies on questions that have no importance to us." -- JP Morgan.

Out of 9/11, the central banks and financial system, the wars of the 20th century, the various social engineering agendas, and this ... I'm pretty sure they'd probably want people to expend their energies looking for triangles in music videos.
08-10-2013, 02:59 AM
^ well they are both important components.

I think this pop symbology stuff coupled with the new age is a VERY potent spiritual movement that works in favor of the controllers.

religion is politics.. and politics leads to action. that is my view

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. DONG JOHNSON 606 208,263 Today 01:02 AM
Last Post: DonJohnson
  Do you agree? 90s had the worst music. EVILYOSHIDA 49 700 02-13-2021 04:20 AM
Last Post: The Diet Butcher
  Richard Wagner - Biggest Classical Influence on Modern Film? THE_DEAN 5 167 02-02-2021 07:18 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  Best Documentary on the Japanese katana, no generic asian music EVILYOSHIDA 4 1,094 02-02-2021 12:44 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA