Login | Register

Kpop Discussion
07-14-2013, 01:40 PM
Kpop Discussion
New to this message board.

I see a lot of people here discussing korean culture, in particular, kpop with illuminati undertones.

So I thought I'd start a thread dedicated to this. Sorry if there already is one...

First vid I want to discuss is CL's Baddest Female m/v. Pretty blatant illuminati symbols/agenda.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LP4foN3Xs4

Was wondering what the other more informed members thought.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2013, 03:43 PM
RE: Kpop Discussion

Welcome
07-14-2013, 05:59 PM
(07-14-2013 01:40 PM)silencer Wrote:  New to this message board.

I see a lot of people here discussing korean culture, in particular, kpop with illuminati undertones.

So I thought I'd start a thread dedicated to this. Sorry if there already is one...

First vid I want to discuss is CL's Baddest Female m/v. Pretty blatant illuminati symbols/agenda.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LP4foN3Xs4

Was wondering what the other more informed members thought.

EVILYOSHIDA knows quite a bit about this stuff.

From what I know, it's basically an Illuminati enterprise where children taken from a young age(early teens) and trained to be superstars.

Kind of like a 'Black Swan' type of thing.

Heavily Freemasonic/Occult.

"If you don't love all, you love no one" - Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson
07-14-2013, 06:04 PM
Welcome to the board.
07-14-2013, 08:12 PM
Welcome silencer. Yeah this is a hot area of discussion. I will have more to say tommorrow
07-14-2013, 08:14 PM
This stuff is already getting outdated already. Just watched the vid you posted quite filthy. See a lot of single eyes. Kpop is working closely with the west
07-14-2013, 08:54 PM
They've infected the whole korean entertainment scene by recruiting the heads of production/broadcast companies and then it all trickles down to the masses.

But what is their reason/intention for making these vids promoting promiscuity, dominating females, "being bad" = cool themes, etc?
07-14-2013, 09:32 PM
(07-14-2013 08:54 PM)silencer Wrote:  They've infected the whole korean entertainment scene by recruiting the heads of production/broadcast companies and then it all trickles down to the masses.

But what is their reason/intention for making these vids promoting promiscuity, dominating females, "being bad" = cool themes, etc?

To tear down the 'old' while, at the same time, preparing humanity for the 'new'.

i.e. Like a phoenix rising from the ashes

The 'new' is what is often called 'The New World Order'.

My guess is that they believe we are entering into the Aquarian Age and the goal is to slowly tear down government of the people, regimes hostile to their goals, and traditional religious beliefs and values.

Things like 'Kpop' are used to slowly condition the masses, especially the younger folk, to what lies ahead.

It's a slow indoctrination.

At least that's what I figure is going on.

"If you don't love all, you love no one" - Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson
07-14-2013, 10:44 PM
I know nothing about Kpop, in to learn.

I guess it didn't matter whether we elected Clinton or Trump.
07-14-2013, 10:55 PM
I guess I'm surprised that they felt the need for such an intensive, hands on approach in Korea. World music is already well on the way to being spoiled from afar.

dead soul
07-14-2013, 11:28 PM
Re: Kpop Discussion
Korean females are getting bitchier, more neurotic, more arrogant, more belligerent, and CRAZIER with every single passing year. (Yes, they've always been crazy, even back during the 19th century, but they're particularly insane now.) The young men are retreating further and further into hobbies like starcraft and MMORPGs.

LOOK at what they are doing to their faces through plastic surgery, can you possibly tell me that this is the handiwork of a people who are mentally secure? And all to no avail - the marriage rate has crashed, as has the total fertility rate, and SAMSUNG and other chaebols talking about importing millions of immigrants every decade to make up for the labor deficit. Even thinking about this makes me want to heave.

The two sexes are at variance with one another. I predict that within the next decade, or sooner, there will be an open subversion of Korean society. Promiscuity is still frowned upon, and traditional sexual morality is hanging by a mere gossamer. But sooner or later the house of cards will have to fall. What to do?

I might be exaggerating this cultural trend, and maybe my experiences are atypical, but can you deny that there is trouble brewing in east Asia?

Sent from my Samsuck Clone 7.0 using Crapatalk
07-15-2013, 02:30 AM
(07-14-2013 11:28 PM)Hellfire Awaits Wrote:  Korean females are getting bitchier, more neurotic, more arrogant, more belligerent, and CRAZIER with every single passing year. (Yes, they've always been crazy, even back during the 19th century, but they're particularly insane now.) The young men are retreating further and further into hobbies like starcraft and MMORPGs.

LOOK at what they are doing to their faces through plastic surgery, can you possibly tell me that this is the handiwork of a people who are mentally secure? And all to no avail - the marriage rate has crashed, as has the total fertility rate, and SAMSUNG and other chaebols talking about importing millions of immigrants every decade to make up for the labor deficit. Even thinking about this makes me want to heave.

The two sexes are at variance with one another. I predict that within the next decade, or sooner, there will be an open subversion of Korean society. Promiscuity is still frowned upon, and traditional sexual morality is hanging by a mere gossamer. But sooner or later the house of cards will have to fall. What to do?

I might be exaggerating this cultural trend, and maybe my experiences are atypical, but can you deny that there is trouble brewing in east Asia?

And how do the powers that be, benefit from things like increased divorce rates, stronger female role in society, and breakdown of family values? Why do they want to cause chaos amongst citizens, sexes, families?
07-15-2013, 03:17 AM
(07-15-2013 02:30 AM)silencer Wrote:  
(07-14-2013 11:28 PM)Hellfire Awaits Wrote:  Korean females are getting bitchier, more neurotic, more arrogant, more belligerent, and CRAZIER with every single passing year. (Yes, they've always been crazy, even back during the 19th century, but they're particularly insane now.) The young men are retreating further and further into hobbies like starcraft and MMORPGs.

And how do the powers that be, benefit from things like increased divorce rates, stronger female role in society, and breakdown of family values? Why do they want to cause chaos amongst citizens, sexes, families?

Answer to the first question is: to inhibit traditional values from being passed down from parent to child. They want to be able to give children their values through school and media, this is made difficult if these values are at odds with the values taught by parents.

The answer to the 2nd question is: divide and conquer. From chaos, order.

07-15-2013, 03:39 AM
Re: Kpop Discussion
^^ bingo

07-15-2013, 03:48 AM
^^^ Divide and conquer also answers part of your first question. Pit women and against men, and immediately half of the population potentially at odds with the other half.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  SYRIA - Discussion Thread BRIC Countries 2,953 700,655 11-12-2019 11:21 PM
Last Post: Skookum Charlie
  ISRAEL - Discussion Thread BRIC Countries 237 56,017 11-02-2019 05:56 PM
Last Post: Skookum Charlie
  Interesting Read, 2 Elements 4 discussion karasu 7 212 09-11-2019 05:11 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  Game of Thrones discussion thread Chaos Reigns 9 623 05-26-2019 03:21 AM
Last Post: Count Iblis