Login | Register

MY AMAZON KINDLE LIBRARY???!!!
05-08-2022, 01:35 PM
MY AMAZON KINDLE LIBRARY???!!!
I have now in amazon Kindle library 17,525 books. To go along with my several thousand physical books in my house.

This personal library of Alexandria will exist longer than my physical existance and i hope to pass it on onto my heirs.

I cannot stress that reading and retaining what you read is important especially if you don't have a college education.

WHAT SAY YOU???!!!

B.A. Dass
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/174748.html
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2022, 03:24 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2022 01:54 PM by ba_dass.)
RE: MY AMAZON KINDLE LIBRARY???!!!
I hope to have 20,000 by end of year. Lifetime I hope have 80,000 books, nonfiction and fiction, all genres all time periods. A veritable library of Alexandria that won't burn away and will exist as long as amazon keeps a presence in the cloud?????!!
05-09-2022, 10:47 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2022 10:52 AM by karasu.)
well known book reader here Big Grin

I sometimes wonder if one day physical books will be valuable antiques

I know there is a "rare book" culture already in existence, but I'm talking more about the kind of social event where the average population becomes tech-saturated and begins to re-learn the enjoyment of the simple pleasure of reading physical books but maybe less are produced due to "you will own nothing" as relates to environment and reduction of human foot-print FlimFlam production?

or like the Alchohol/Auto Industries lobbying against theHerb/PublicTransport it would be like the TechIndustry lobbying against the production of physical books resulting in their becoming desired luxury?
05-09-2022, 10:54 AM
as I have concerned myself with creating Financial Security these middle years of Adult Life and so have traveled less but in the future if/when I begin to travel again I will purchase an E-Reader for reading convenience if the eyes can tolerate it
05-09-2022, 10:58 AM
a lack of Literature/Libraries is one unappealing quality of the "Undeveloped/FrontierMarkets/3rd" world
05-12-2022, 12:02 PM
I have 18,275 kindle books now. The great thing about this digital repository is that I have access to books that are long out of print but have resurrected digitally and have given me easy access to the treasures. And, even out of print, are made out to be easily affordable and in great condition????!!€
05-14-2022, 11:41 AM
I now have 18,654 books in kindle. This library is a treasure, since it's a library that can fit in the palm of your hand???!!!
05-14-2022, 12:05 PM
I'm shocked: I did an internet search and was told the average number of books a normal household has is 29???!!!
05-15-2022, 07:56 AM
The number is now 18,704!!!!
05-16-2022, 10:22 AM
I now have 19,011 books. After I beat Matt Abbott in our fight for my honor, I'll have lot of books to read in my retirement????!##

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  'Extraordinary' 500-year-old library catalogue reveals books lost to time jho 10 2,118 05-16-2022 02:05 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  WILL AMAZON BE A SUBJECT OF AN ANTI-TRUST EVENTUALLY??? ba_dass 0 192 05-14-2022 12:12 PM
Last Post: ba_dass
  A guillotine was erected outside Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos's house in Washington DC EVILYOSHIDA 5 1,108 11-29-2021 12:33 AM
Last Post: ba_dass
  what's going on here? Amazon delivery and a Husky EVILYOSHIDA 1 522 04-18-2021 10:54 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA