02-25-2022, 10:47 PM
New never before seen 9/11 footage. Video
very clear view of the plane. footage looks realistic

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2022, 02:28 PM
RE: New never before seen 9/11 footage. Video
I wish we would've had this footage 15 years ago, we could've silenced the no-planers, who were the original flatearthers in the CT community.

Christopher Bollyn's book about 9/11 explains how the planes were switched for remote operated Boeing tankers outfitted by an IDF front company called Bedek aviation.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-26-2022, 09:16 PM
yeah lots of disinfo

the no planers were totally off the wall

too many angles and eyewitnesses

9/11 really kick started the awakening though. Something to think about.
02-26-2022, 10:29 PM
this is exactly a site that allows for dis info

you guys refuse to call flat earth a shit idea
02-26-2022, 11:59 PM
(02-26-2022 10:29 PM)KurtDangle Wrote:  this is exactly a site that allows for dis info

I don't know what you're talking about. Outside of deleting threads I don't know what more you want us to do. We don't censor people here, we force them to defend their worldviews.

There's three of us in this thread and two of us have called out flat earth as a retarded idea for years.

I've made plenty of posts about how theories like flat earth were cognitive infiltration campaigns intended to make truthseekers look like fools, orchestrated by people like former White House Science Czar Cass Sunstein.

“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.”
― Leonardo da Vinci
02-27-2022, 12:13 AM
I've always posted memes making fun of the flat earth idea. Kurt...stop posting misinformation! Smile
02-27-2022, 03:00 AM
(02-26-2022 10:29 PM)KurtDangle Wrote:  this is exactly a site that allows for dis info

For the record, flat Earth is a shit idea.
02-28-2022, 11:27 PM
(02-26-2022 11:59 PM)jho Wrote:  

I don't know what you're talking about. Outside of deleting threads I don't know what more you want us to do. We don't censor people here, we force them to defend their worldviews.

There's three of us in this thread and two of us have called out flat earth as a retarded idea for years.

I've made plenty of posts about how theories like flat earth were cognitive infiltration campaigns intended to make truthseekers look like fools, orchestrated by people like former White House Science Czar Cass Sunstein.

Yes.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
03-01-2022, 12:42 AM
this thread is a example

"footage looks realistic"

did you need this new video to believe it was a plane that hit the tower ?
03-01-2022, 06:13 AM
Kurt Dangle asks the questions that no one else dares to ask on a conspiracy theory site. Conspiracy theorists tend to rely on bringing together as many kooky people as possible, who won't dispute even the most ridiculous ideas set out on the table.

By the way, the Moon is a projection. WinkTongue
03-01-2022, 07:52 AM
(03-01-2022 06:13 AM)GM Roy Wrote:  Conspiracy theorists tend to rely on bringing together as many kooky people as possible, who won't dispute even the most ridiculous ideas set out on the table.
What would you call those people who bought into the ridiculous COVID scam?

“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.”
― Leonardo da Vinci
03-01-2022, 08:40 AM
(03-01-2022 06:13 AM)GM Roy Wrote:  Kurt Dangle asks the questions that no one else dares to ask on a conspiracy theory site. Conspiracy theorists tend to rely on bringing together as many kooky people as possible, who won't dispute even the most ridiculous ideas set out on the table.

By the way, the Moon is a projection. WinkTongue
And the universe including ourselves are holograms???!!#

B.A. Dass
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/174748.html
03-01-2022, 03:45 PM
I wouldn't call the people who "bought into" the COVID pandemic as being conspiracists because people actually got sick from it. I would say that someone who thinks the Earth is hollow and there is another world at the center of the earth....Flat earth....Jesus, the Devil, ghosts, Loch Ness monsters, bigfoot....That's a different level of kookiness. Personally, I just enjoy reading through the theories that people come up with, but all of it basically comes across to me as humor. Big Grin
03-02-2022, 07:36 AM
(03-01-2022 03:45 PM)GM Roy Wrote:  I wouldn't call the people who "bought into" the COVID pandemic as being conspiracists because people actually got sick from it. I would say that someone who thinks the Earth is hollow and there is another world at the center of the earth....Flat earth....Jesus, the Devil, ghosts, Loch Ness monsters, bigfoot....That's a different level of kookiness. Personally, I just enjoy reading through the theories that people come up with, but all of it basically comes across to me as humor. Big Grin
...normies believe in aliens from outerspace, CTers believe that ufos are classified government technology.

Which idea sounds kookier?

― Leonardo da Vinci
03-02-2022, 08:31 AM
(03-02-2022 07:36 AM)jho Wrote:  ...normies believe in aliens from outerspace, CTers believe that ufos are classified government technology.
For me, the latter, since government technology doesn't seem like it would reasonable have achieved what the UFOs have. Government technology doesn't seem like it could have gotten fleets with the 5 unique trait "observables" of UFOs.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Michael Hasting's Deadly Car Crash Footage. EVILYOSHIDA 34 11,416 09-21-2022 11:40 PM
Last Post: GMB13
  Elon Musk video footage torturing a monkey for Neuralink EVILYOSHIDA 0 278 03-03-2022 12:18 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  Fresh Footage of Russian Blitz on Kyiv EVILYOSHIDA 16 720 02-27-2022 08:54 AM
Last Post: ba_dass
  EXPLOSIVE New Surveillance Footage of Ballot Drop Boxes canuckster 5 508 02-06-2022 01:37 AM
Last Post: Redneck