Login | Register

Albert Bourla CEO of Pfizer.....bwahahah listen to what he says about his vaccines
01-12-2022, 06:41 PM
Albert Bourla CEO of Pfizer.....bwahahah listen to what he says about his vaccines
"So-- and we know that the two doses of the vaccine offer very limited protection, if any."

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2022, 06:43 PM
RE: Albert Bourla CEO of Pfizer.....bwahahah listen to what he says about his vaccines
Imagine my shock.
01-12-2022, 06:45 PM
RE: Albert Bourla CEO of Pfizer.....bwahahah listen to what he says about his vaccines
(01-12-2022 06:43 PM)Redneck Wrote:  Imagine my shock.

the implications of what is being said here ..

mah god

should be spurring a huge national debate on the efficacy of these things

01-12-2022, 06:46 PM
I'm sure that the fact checkers will claim that he never said that, or that he was taken out of context.
01-12-2022, 07:09 PM
(01-12-2022 06:46 PM)Redneck Wrote:  I'm sure that the fact checkers will claim that he never said that, or that he was taken out of context.

the good news is that most people don't really use the "fact check" as a counter argument these days
there is a sense among most that no one really knows the truth

maybe that is by design too

when you don't care about truth, you just follow the algos

01-12-2022, 08:37 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2022 08:48 PM by KurtDangle.)
evilyoshida said : I LIKE TO BUTTFUCK GOATS.
01-12-2022, 08:37 PM
do you see what is missing?
01-13-2022, 05:00 AM
(01-12-2022 08:37 PM)KurtDangle Wrote:  evilyoshida said : I LIKE TO BUTTFUCK GOATS.
Here is Bouria talking, confirming what EY posted.https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/10/pfizer-c...icron.html
01-13-2022, 05:06 AM
(01-12-2022 07:09 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  
(01-12-2022 06:46 PM)Redneck Wrote:  I'm sure that the fact checkers will claim that he never said that, or that he was taken out of context.

the good news is that most people don't really use the "fact check" as a counter argument these days
there is a sense among most that no one really knows the truth

maybe that is by design too

when you don't care about truth, you just follow the algos
Hey EY, when are you going to ban this troll Kurt 'Potato Head" Dangle? At least Dick Tater was intelligent and entertaining, though delusional. this troll dangle is stupid and boring and hardly worth my counter trolling skills. it's like sending Seal Team Six after shoplifting children.ExclamationSad
01-13-2022, 05:50 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2022 05:51 AM by karasu.)
well I got "the Jab".....maybe at least I won't have to worry about being one of the initial cattle-peasants shipped off to the VAXentration Camps Tongue
01-13-2022, 06:14 AM
(01-13-2022 05:50 AM)karasu Wrote:  well I got "the Jab".....maybe at least I won't have to worry about being one of the initial cattle-peasants shipped off to the VAXentration Camps Tongue

As long as you get your regular boosters and never question the official narrative, you'll probably be okay, for a while.

The bioweapon is not the virus, the bioweapon is the fake vaccine - David Icke
01-13-2022, 06:33 AM
and in other NEWS:

Trump endorsed COVID-19 vaccines again and blasted 'gutless' politicians who won't say if they've been boosted

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-bl...hot-2022-1
01-13-2022, 07:13 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2022 07:14 AM by pilgrim.)
^^
He's making a mistake with this. He wants credit for the early vaccines but they don't work so he should step away at this point. Most of his supporters know not to mess around with the "vax". Trump is hurting himself by pimping it still.

Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools. -Romans 1:22

“One crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a name” - Walter Scott
01-13-2022, 07:53 AM
It was probably his get out of jail free card so ghislane Maxwell didn't rat him out
01-13-2022, 07:56 AM
Along with the rest of the scumbag politicians going hardline on covid

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  BREAKING: New Sweden study shows Pfizer "vaccine" DOES change human DNA EVILYOSHIDA 1 131 07-13-2022 09:21 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  Church Elder from Mount Athos Warns about Vaccines 8-13-2021 EVILYOSHIDA 5 342 07-02-2022 10:31 AM
  Batch codes and associated deaths, disabilities and illnesses for Covid 19 Vaccines EVILYOSHIDA 0 129 06-29-2022 11:27 PM
  Albert Pike's Three World Wars Letter Redneck 65 24,271 04-14-2022 12:08 AM
Last Post: jho