Login | Register

Post Reply 
MRNA inventor exposes conspiracies Ho Le Fuc
01-07-2022, 03:55 AM
Post: #1
MRNA inventor exposes conspiracies Ho Le Fuc
You guys are all looking for conspiracies. This (super credible) guy blows the top off a bunch of them. That's why he's being deplatformed.




Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2022, 12:42 PM
Post: #2
RE: MRNA inventor exposes conspiracies Ho Le Fuc
Everyone is talking about mass formation psychosis now. I'm not convinced we're seeing anything different from just normal social psychology. The same thing was talked about by Gustave Le Bon and Charles Mackey in the 19th century. 80% of the people will follow along with what the majority of the remaining 20% think and do. Even if it's totally delusional.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2022, 01:11 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2022 01:12 PM by canuckster.)
Post: #3
RE: MRNA inventor exposes conspiracies Ho Le Fuc
Anyone, and I mean anyone maturely versed in the world of conspiracies was not surprised by anything in that podcast.

The only surprising thing is that they let the info out on the air at all
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2022, 10:31 PM
Post: #4
RE: MRNA inventor exposes conspiracies Ho Le Fuc
he might be telling the truth but something is off about this guy

he definitely seems like a designated "disclosure" type of guy

the steven greer of the covid scam
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2022, 12:42 AM
Post: #5
RE: MRNA inventor exposes conspiracies Ho Le Fuc
Of course he has to use Hitler as an example.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2022, 05:09 PM
Post: #6
RE: MRNA inventor exposes conspiracies Ho Le Fuc
he’s controlled op

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=103081
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2022, 06:32 PM
Post: #7
RE: MRNA inventor exposes conspiracies Ho Le Fuc
Something does seem off about him. At least that's how I've felt.

For some reason, he says he's vaccinated which is bizarre based on his own claims about the vaccine.

He refers to himself as the inventor of the mRNA technology upon which the vaccine is based.

While he did co-author an important paper on mRNA, there were other people involved in it's creation.

But at least he's telling some truths so that's better than what the mainstream media is engaging in(misinformation/propaganda).

Maybe he's legit but I'd be a little cautious to assume he doesn't have a potentially selfish motive behind it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2022, 07:07 PM
Post: #8
RE: MRNA inventor exposes conspiracies Ho Le Fuc
(01-07-2022 12:42 PM)Count Iblis Wrote:  Everyone is talking about mass formation psychosis now. I'm not convinced we're seeing anything different from just normal social psychology. The same thing was talked about by Gustave Le Bon and Charles Mackey in the 19th century. 80% of the people will follow along with what the majority of the remaining 20% think and do. Even if it's totally delusional.


The main difference is the capability that they now have to perform the 'social psychology' with. Le Bon and Mackey could only dream of having the network of resources that their modern day counterparts have.

The bioweapon is not the virus, the bioweapon is the fake vaccine - David Icke
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2022, 12:48 AM
Post: #9
RE: MRNA inventor exposes conspiracies Ho Le Fuc
he’s hawking his own vax now
https://americanyellowvest.wpcomstaging....rt-malone/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2022, 04:18 AM
Post: #10
RE: MRNA inventor exposes conspiracies Ho Le Fuc
(01-12-2022 12:48 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  he’s hawking his own vax now
https://americanyellowvest.wpcomstaging....rt-malone/
There was no increase in overall deaths until the shots came out.

Malone's job, as well as Trump, Rogan and the rest of the controlled opposition is to sell the cover story that a lab leak of a Chinese bioweapon unleashed a deadly global pandemic.

It's an obvious limited-hangout.

“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.”
― Leonardo da Vinci
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2022, 01:48 PM
Post: #11
RE: MRNA inventor exposes conspiracies Ho Le Fuc
(01-12-2022 04:18 AM)jho Wrote:  
(01-12-2022 12:48 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  he’s hawking his own vax now
https://americanyellowvest.wpcomstaging....rt-malone/
There was no increase in overall deaths until the shots came out.

Malone's job, as well as Trump, Rogan and the rest of the controlled opposition is to sell the cover story that a lab leak of a Chinese bioweapon unleashed a deadly global pandemic.

It's an obvious limited-hangout.

"a lab leak of a Chinese bioweapon"

Which later turned out to have been funded by NIH grant money. What a great cover story. If I made up an imaginary virus, I'd be sure to include every virologist and major hospital on the planet in my conspiracy along with all the coroners and anyone reporting statistics on excess deaths. Most importantly I'd be sure that when all was said and done, the paper trail for responsibility pointed right back at me.

Is this like how Nixon was controlled opposition for McGovern, and Watergate was really just a cover story?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  UC Davis Professor Hamamoto Exposes the NWO. MUST READ EVILYOSHIDA 34 17,483 09-21-2022 02:20 PM
Last Post: jho
  Italians Doctors Find Metal-Like Objects in 94% of People Who Took mRNA Vaccines jho 9 181 09-11-2022 03:06 AM
Last Post: KurtDangle
  YOUTUBER EXPOSES YOUTUBE BULLSHIT EVILYOSHIDA 0 138 09-02-2022 04:15 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  mRNA technology pioneer says Covid-19 vaccinated people can shed spike protein EVILYOSHIDA 9 376 06-05-2022 08:53 AM
Last Post: General Franco

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)