Login | Register

Brian Laundrie took the coward's way out???!!!
10-21-2021, 06:11 AM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2021 03:58 PM by ba_dass.)
Brian Laundrie took the coward's way out???!!!
Having had experience chasing an arch-coward Matt Abbott since the middle '90s I find it hard to believe that Laundrie would end it all, after being in hiding? A narcissist like this would get over his guilty conscience quick and remain in hiding for as long as possible???!!! I'm sure his parents bought him quite a stockpile of food and other survivalist necessities.

Basically a man does not go through all that trouble of evading just to kill himself when the going gets rough???!!? If he wanted to commit suicide he'd choose somewhere comfortable like his parents house, somewhere where he'd be in close proximity to things he feels comfortable with, items that would put him at ease while he contemplates that great leap into eternity. Being alone, out in the cold, starving etc. is not the coward's way when contemplating putting an end to it all. And a poltroon of a coward would be afraid to pull the trigger or ingest poison...it's not the coward's way. A person like that would choose to jump over a bridge so that his body would be solace proof to his loved ones that it was all over.

WHAT DO YOU THINK???!!!

B.A. Dass
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/174748.html
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-21-2021, 06:44 AM
RE: Brian Laundrie took the coward's way out???!!!
i reckon he got tired of running, realized getting caught was inevitable...
death sounds better than prison to me
10-21-2021, 06:44 AM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2021 06:45 AM by KurtDangle.)
i think you have no idea what another person thinks.

thats what makes people different.
10-21-2021, 10:20 AM
I think it was all the Brian Washing/Laundrie.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-21-2021, 06:14 PM
BRAIN LAUNDRY

BRAIN WASH

the best they can do is claim to find a bag on a commonly traveled trail?
seems like some type of distraction or portal reversal
10-21-2021, 06:32 PM

10-21-2021, 11:00 PM
Plot twist: Brian Laundrie was murdered by Gabby Petito.
10-21-2021, 11:18 PM
her last IG photo
[Image: E_roep9XsAMgXXC?format=jpg&name=medium]
10-21-2021, 11:38 PM
Gab means Mockery in old NOrse.

in today's english it means idle chatter

[Image: 51lPgLj7iCL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2C...%2C255.jpg]
10-22-2021, 02:42 AM
What's really suspicious is that his parents actually visited that site before directing the authorities to it, where conveniently a backpack, personal notebook and a body were found. Most likely it's laundrie's body, but let me just float out a conspiracy theory: the body is that of transient, dressed in Brian laundrie's clothes, shaved to resemble him and surrounded by laundrie's possessions. This was done to give laundrie's the maximum amount of time to disappear. In this theory he's in a different part of the country or even the world, to wait out while his hair grows out, shave his his beard and moustache, and hide out until the heat is off.

WHAT SAY YOU???!!!
10-22-2021, 03:04 AM
also gabbie petito was in some sandy hook memorial video
very strange coincidence
10-22-2021, 05:26 AM
...and these apparent human remains are still unidentified. Which tells me, since these remains were previously underwater in alligator and other predators infested water tell me that they've found only pieces like a hand and maybe attached to a well gnawed torso or maybe legs???!!! I'll be surprised if we learn soon whose remains they belong to. In contrast, Gabby petito'sremains were identified almost immediately after being found???!!!
10-22-2021, 08:18 AM
The remains are described as skeletal so the only means if identification will be DNA which could take weeks???!!!
10-22-2021, 08:22 AM
JUST IN: according to CNN the FBI has confirmed the remains are that of Brian Laundrie's???!!

So he took the coward's way out???!!!

Hopefully Matt abbott doesn't get any ideas from this???!!!
10-22-2021, 08:34 AM
The parents should be charged with obstruction. It's too much of a coincidence that they both show up where the son's remains where found. The father found a dry bag full of the son's possessions and instead of leaving it there to notify the accompanying authorities, he picked it up. So he contaminated a crime scene. Very bad poltroonic behavior for the son to have the parents face the consequences for something he did???!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  CNN's Brian Stelter has mental breakdown over Trump's rapid recovery from coronavirus pilgrim 1 586 10-06-2020 01:22 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  B-level fighter Brian Ortega slaps Korean rapper Jay park EVILYOSHIDA 2 791 03-10-2020 05:04 AM
Last Post: Beefsteak Charlie
  Rich Brian PyeonChang Olympic Ice Skating EVILYOSHIDA 6 2,718 03-01-2018 12:04 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  NBC's Brian Williams finally gets caught in one of his many lies... The Anti-Archon 43 13,194 02-14-2015 06:45 AM
Last Post: ba_dass