Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2021, 05:59 PM
RE: Very realistic detailed UFO footage
looks like BULLSHIT this video:

Find all posts by this user
10-05-2021, 09:34 PM
For years the biggest proofs that UFOs existed was the way they moved in the sky. Now that's pretty much how drones move. So maybe drones have been around a long time?
10-05-2021, 11:02 PM
(10-05-2021 09:34 PM)pilgrim Wrote:  For years the biggest proofs that UFOs existed was the way they moved in the sky. Now that's pretty much how drones move. So maybe drones have been around a long time?

When you look at how simple a drone design is, I'm sure they could have been designed in 20th Century. 70s or 80s if not earlier.

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
10-06-2021, 02:40 AM
there was a supposed interview with a reptoid hybrid and she said all the triangular craft are govt craft

she said the real alien craft should look like this:
[Image: vida_alien9_1.jpg]
10-06-2021, 03:09 AM
[Image: vida_alien9_2.jpg]

Quote:This is in fact a genuine aerial object; it is in no way extraterrestrial.

Triangular aerial objects in flight are simply not used by alien species, or not in this form, at least. That streamlined kind of form is a human concept. It is one of your own secret military projects that you build with the help of immature alien technology - technology that was handed over to you by the extraterrestrials during the 1960's and the 1970's.

Generally, the form of the hull for a genuine extraterrestrial ship is of no consequence, for inside the field itself there are no exterior forces that have any effect there; in general, the ships have a rounded off form and they are built without hard edges - as a disk or a cylinder - so that the field can flow more easily.

Your projects decree that along with the alien drive field there also be a conventional jet engine system; therefore, they are always triangular and built thus with streamlining in order to be steerable with this primitive recoil principle.

In the example here the ship glides above all on its genuine field drive. Do you see the distortion and the quasi-light in the rotating cylinders? That is an unmistakable indication for the authenticity of the photo. But why, you might ask, are there 4 cylinders?

That's unusual - even the interval seems to be incorrect. The coloring is very dark and the interior optical distortion is very noticeable.

Presumably a reconstruction of the original system by your scientists. Since the alien species has just not given you any more information since the disagreement, they are rebuilding the systems single-handedly without actually being able to understand what kind of dangerous thing they are doing there.

This construction does not make the system better, only more unstable. Both of the forward cylinders are too close to each other; they will definitely flow into each other.

The color shows me a powerful residual radiation; it was probably the case that high elements were used again as customary for the shifting. It is in any case very dangerous to be unshielded in the vicinity of the field.

Did the person who took the photo display any kind of radiation and burn damage?
10-06-2021, 03:52 AM
(10-05-2021 11:02 PM)Redneck Wrote:  
(10-05-2021 09:34 PM)pilgrim Wrote:  For years the biggest proofs that UFOs existed was the way they moved in the sky. Now that's pretty much how drones move. So maybe drones have been around a long time?

When you look at how simple a drone design is, I'm sure they could have been designed in 20th Century. 70s or 80s if not earlier.

this was in the early 60s, which means they probably had the tech to build a smaller unmanned version.

10-07-2021, 11:18 AM
Realistic footage would have been blurry and shaky.
10-07-2021, 05:33 PM
I think that any UFO which has lights on it, is man made.
10-08-2021, 11:31 AM
What advanced weaponry do have now that could be unleashed??!!! And I think soon if china keeps it's provocations against Taiwan, even saying they could invade Taiwan by 2025???!!! I think if china dares to do the unthinkable the US would show that new technology as a warning???!!!

Or would the US only use that if the the United States was threatened???!!!
10-09-2021, 02:18 PM
(10-06-2021 03:52 AM)CTsar Wrote:  

this was in the early 60s, which means they probably had the tech to build a smaller unmanned version.

And that craft was based on even earlier Nazi Technology.

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
10-09-2021, 05:34 PM
(10-09-2021 02:18 PM)Redneck Wrote:  
(10-06-2021 03:52 AM)CTsar Wrote:  

And that craft was based on even earlier Nazi Technology.

the brotherhood of the bell

Those who know, know! Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Interdimensional shape shifting UFO EVILYOSHIDA 19 467 10-01-2021 06:52 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  Shapeshifting light form or UFO footage from Plane? Redneck 15 616 09-11-2021 03:21 AM
  EXCLUSIVE footage of BISON and Fatbody doing jumping jacks on... ba_dass 2 180 09-08-2021 12:37 PM
Last Post: ba_dass
  An OG Bible Thumper writes a detailed description of me. EVILYOSHIDA 24 1,410 08-19-2021 02:02 AM