Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-29-2021, 07:36 PM
RE: Interdimensional shape shifting UFO
(09-29-2021 04:30 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  

pause the clip on 0.24 and look at the hand gesture

clip is fake as hell

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives . . . by maniacs for maniacal purposes"
09-29-2021, 07:41 PM
the triple 6?
09-29-2021, 07:42 PM
the footage does look like it was shot from a commercial airplane window though
09-29-2021, 07:44 PM
(09-29-2021 07:42 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  the footage does look like it was shot from a commercial airplane window though

yeah but it's trickery with the window glance or whatever.

It's not logical to have a "shapeshifting" UFO in our universe with our laws of physics

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives . . . by maniacs for maniacal purposes"
09-29-2021, 07:47 PM
it coudl be natural phenomenon we don't yet understand.
could be interdimensional 4D entities making a rare appearance.
The world is def. getting more supernatural
I think the loss of "consciousness" after this covid is causing some of this stuff to happen
09-29-2021, 08:07 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2021 08:12 PM by Glimmer.)
(09-29-2021 07:47 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  it coudl be natural phenomenon we don't yet understand.
could be interdimensional 4D entities making a rare appearance.
The world is def. getting more supernatural
I think the loss of "consciousness" after this covid is causing some of this stuff to happen

I have a open mind to almost anything but i don't buy the supernatural, alien, 4D entities etc.

We have a lot of spiritual stuff to discover. LIke in that other tread talking about NPC's etc. But this is manipulation of the mind(s) and bring them in a certain state

But 4d Interdimensional beings at this point is way to far fetched to be acceptable as a possibility

We have to look closer to home i.e. in ourselves to find answers about who we are, what we do here and why we are so easy to manipulate when we start forming groups

These answers are known to some but not shared

i.e. Knowledge is power

09-29-2021, 08:09 PM
well if you believe in souls or spirits, you should believe in a higher dimension.
You can tell if people have a soul or individuation. It's just that magic spark.
Right now less than 1% of people have fully individuated souls.

you are more likely to be successful if you are a group/animal soul though.
Science also admits to higher dimensions and parallel universes.
09-29-2021, 08:26 PM
(09-29-2021 08:09 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  well if you believe in souls or spirits, you should believe in a higher dimension.
You can tell if people have a soul or individuation. It's just that magic spark.

Its just a matter of perspective

You call it a higher dimension, i call it a deeper understanding

The human psychi i imagine is like an union. Many layers and a core. Current society is soly focussed on the upper/outer layers which represent materialism, gratification and being part of something.

The better your understanding of life become the closer you will come to the core / soul

The closer you get to your soul, the more difficult it will be to controle you because your understanding of life, your place in it and the context will have grown. Thus understanding that there are rulers and ruled. Those who are free of mind and those who are boxed in not able to think freely

This is the spiritual awakening we must have but won't get because 80/90% live in a indused state of acceptance and mediocre but for themselves live the life society wants them to and think they've made it by these standards and don't need to seek any further to answers

The paradox is that they're in need of lots of answers because they are gradually sliding in to a empty state of mind and can't grasp why they are not happy in life..

I do accept the multiverse theory btw

09-29-2021, 08:31 PM
I posted this video here a couple of weeks ago.

I have no idea what it is.
09-29-2021, 11:16 PM
i am interested in ufos

it is a real video, but its not a ufo or interdimesional

its also a few years old, someone cut the clip an re-up'd to youtube a few months ago.

its venus. its the effect of the specific camera used (nikon p900), lens, a polarized filter, optical zoom, and digital zoom. a water drop & the mult pane window also might play a part

original video

09-29-2021, 11:33 PM
(09-29-2021 08:26 PM)Glimmer Wrote:  
(09-29-2021 08:09 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  well if you believe in souls or spirits, you should believe in a higher dimension.

Its just a matter of perspective

You call it a higher dimension, i call it a deeper understanding

The human psychi i imagine is like an union. Many layers and a core. Current society is soly focussed on the upper/outer layers which represent materialism, gratification and being part of something.

The better your understanding of life become the closer you will come to the core / soul

The closer you get to your soul, the more difficult it will be to controle you because your understanding of life, your place in it and the context will have grown. Thus understanding that there are rulers and ruled. Those who are free of mind and those who are boxed in not able to think freely

This is the spiritual awakening we must have but won't get because 80/90% live in a indused state of acceptance and mediocre but for themselves live the life society wants them to and think they've made it by these standards and don't need to seek any further to answers

The paradox is that they're in need of lots of answers because they are gradually sliding in to a empty state of mind and can't grasp why they are not happy in life..

I do accept the multiverse theory btw

I suspected but never saw the world this way.. until after the covid thing . the veil of reality seems to have been lifted bit by bit
it is a spiritual awakening, and people are starting to see dimensionality beyond what we can sense.
Even visually we can only see a certain part of the color/light spectrum

i also agree that soul quality/spirit is developed through a lifetime.
that is also why souled people are often targeted by various scripted people around them.

09-30-2021, 12:25 AM
(09-29-2021 11:16 PM)KurtDangle Wrote:  i am interested in ufos

it is a real video, but its not a ufo or interdimesional

its also a few years old, someone cut the clip an re-up'd to youtube a few months ago.

its venus. its the effect of the specific camera used (nikon p900), lens, a polarized filter, optical zoom, and digital zoom. a water drop & the mult pane window also might play a part

original video

probably correct.
the zoom can do all kinds of weird things.
I believe the so-called lunar wave is a zoom artifact as well

09-30-2021, 01:52 AM
[/quote]

i also agree that soul quality/spirit is developed through a lifetime.
that is also why souled people are often targeted by various scripted people around them.
[/quote]

We won't get enlightment because the focus of corporate society is on kids, adolecents and 20 somethingers. Once above 30, when the puzzle comes together they make you irrelevant.

below 30 you're opinion will be always right, in demand and relevant. Even if your not

In the 80/90's the focus was more on your parents demographic. Think about the TV programmes for example..

Now it's on early 20's

Too early to expect real enlightment and change

09-30-2021, 02:09 AM
I don't really think so.
I think we are in a multidimensional reality
everyone's thoughts contributes to the collective consciousness

the thought creators are generally older, the younger people may get inspired and put it into action.

I do think something changed during corona. it seems synergistic thoughts among many can form collectives in some way.

but you are right in that younger people have less responsibility and more time to enact change.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Very realistic detailed UFO footage EVILYOSHIDA 12 505 10-09-2021 05:34 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  Shapeshifting light form or UFO footage from Plane? Redneck 15 870 09-11-2021 03:21 AM
  UFO abduction in medieval times? EVILYOSHIDA 16 762 08-18-2021 05:08 PM
Video Did you or someone you trust ever see a UFO? Rako 41 1,558 08-03-2021 02:40 PM
Last Post: CTsar