Login | Register

Shapeshifting light form or UFO footage from Plane?
09-08-2021, 08:24 PM
Shapeshifting light form or UFO footage from Plane?
This was reported on Breakfast Television, photo and video experts have ruled out a reflection in the window.

My first thought was that it was light refraction from the Sun, or possibly a Hologram.

Then I thought Operation Bluebeam.

But apparently there is a known phenomenom among Pilots and people who travel a lot on airplanes, known as a Sky Fish or an Air Rod.

Here are some random Google pics of a Sky Fish.

[Image: NjpUs24nCQKx5e1DGjsvhf3K5eIhBrl5ObyZ57VvUvj-534x462.jpg]

[Image: Flying-Angles-AmarSingh.jpg]

This is the video from the TV Breakfast Show.

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2021, 03:17 AM
RE: Shapeshifting light form or UFO footage from Plane?
although history does repeat itself, it may not do so in exactly the same way. Human nature remains the same but technology and other things change and I feel we are entering a New Age that in some 2 or 3 generations after we expire there will be an AI Economy and the possibility of Alien Revelations and it will be a much different Social Environment than the one we have known....and perhaps it will be better for them, or not.....

I believe it will probably be better, but I wouldn't say worse is an impossibility
09-09-2021, 03:20 AM
I feel they are SLOWLY introducing Aliens so that the plebeians may grow comfortable with this reality through slow exposure instead of instant culture shock and panic
09-09-2021, 04:30 AM
Oh modern camcorders film at a speed that causes these natural phenomena to look that way. It's proven to be a natural object???!!!
09-09-2021, 05:39 AM
The TV Breakfast show image I guess could be an illusion. It's hard to say because it's hard to judge distance and cameras can misportray objects, especially because there are issues possible from photoing through a window and atmospheric issues.

It would be best if an airplane flew near it to get a better look. But probably most passengers would get annoyed if the Pilot changed course to fly near it.
09-09-2021, 06:45 AM
I guessing that MOST photos/vid-recordings are rather regular and so when something rare and unusual is caught on film it's why it makes the NEWS
09-09-2021, 09:28 AM
(09-09-2021 05:39 AM)Rako Wrote:  The TV Breakfast show image I guess could be an illusion. It's hard to say because it's hard to judge distance and cameras can misportray objects, especially because there are issues possible from photoing through a window and atmospheric issues.

It would be best if an airplane flew near it to get a better look. But probably most passengers would get annoyed if the Pilot changed course to fly near it.

Yeah, it needs more investigation.

I don't think it's anything supernatural or not of this world, but I'd like to know what causes it.

This video freaks some people out because they think they can see the face of Jesus, and an Angel at different stages.

09-09-2021, 12:00 PM
Light orb UFOs are real, but so are photographic and video illusions. And there are unusual atmospheric phenomena.
09-09-2021, 07:33 PM
(09-09-2021 12:00 PM)Rako Wrote:  Light orb UFOs are real, but so are photographic and video illusions. And there are unusual atmospheric phenomena.

For sure, orbs are all over the place, some people think they are some sort of ghost activity and others think that they are from another world.

I've heard a theory that UFOs are actually things that have existed on Earth forever and they are more like an entity, possibly inter-dimensional, than a flying saucer.

09-09-2021, 08:34 PM
(09-09-2021 12:00 PM)Rako Wrote:  Light orb UFOs are real, but so are photographic and video illusions. And there are unusual atmospheric phenomena.

I'll go with the last

Unusual atmospheric phenomena

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives . . . by maniacs for maniacal purposes"
09-10-2021, 03:43 AM
(09-09-2021 07:33 PM)Redneck Wrote:  For sure, orbs are all over the place, some people think they are some sort of ghost activity and others think that they are from another world.

I've heard a theory that UFOs are actually things that have existed on Earth forever and they are more like an entity, possibly inter-dimensional, than a flying saucer.

It makes sense that even if they are from other planets that they preceded mankind here because our planet is relatively young.

One sign that the UFO itself may not be sentient, depending on the UFO, is that there are reports of ETs on them and of ET corpses. If so, the ETs are distinct from the UFO in the way that a pilot is distinct from a plane or hot air balloon. However, it could also be that UFOs could shapeshift and manifest as hot air balloonlike in a previous century.
09-10-2021, 09:09 AM
pwrhaps they are etheric entities
09-10-2021, 09:31 AM
The rods is natural phenomenon. Insects or birds flying past. Due to interlacing of camcorders, unlike the frame by frame stuff, the way the video works that rod is one creature elongated by the peculiarities of the video recording system. The multiple sets of wings are just one set of wings. This has been disproven a longtime ago
Look at youtube.
09-10-2021, 04:23 PM
(09-10-2021 09:31 AM)ba_dass Wrote:  The rods is natural phenomenon. Insects or birds flying past. Due to interlacing of camcorders, unlike the frame by frame stuff, the way the video works that rod is one creature elongated by the peculiarities of the video recording system. The multiple sets of wings are just one set of wings. This has been disproven a longtime ago
Look at youtube.

Interesting, the images that I posted of the rods actually seem quite different to whatever is captured in the video from the plane window. I'm not so sure now that the video shows Air Rods/Sky Fish.

Quote:Posted by EVILYOSHIDA - Today 09:09 AM
perhaps they are etheric entities

Maybe, Trey Smith thinks that they are demons. People such as Robert Bigalow the UFO researching Billionaire, think that Poltergeist activity is somehow linked to UFO phenomenon as well. Both theories tend to point towards inter-dimensional entities rather than space travelling Aliens.

Quote:It makes sense that even if they are from other planets that they preceded mankind here because our planet is relatively young.

One sign that the UFO itself may not be sentient, depending on the UFO, is that there are reports of ETs on them and of ET corpses. If so, the ETs are distinct from the UFO in the way that a pilot is distinct from a plane or hot air balloon. However, it could also be that UFOs could shapeshift and manifest as hot air balloonlike in a previous century.

The orbs and the military jet fighter footage of UFO's at least appear to be real, whatever they are. ET's seen at the window of a flying saucer, or ET dead bodies, are not something that there is any video footage of, so I'm very skeptical about them. The entity theory also contradicts Bob Lazar's story about the military retrieving crashed spaceships similar to the ones in the movie 'Independence Day', that had been stuck in the ice for thousand of years.

Unless of course they are two completely different things.

09-11-2021, 03:20 AM
yeah. these entities are all over the place.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  EXCLUSIVE footage of BISON and Fatbody doing jumping jacks on... ba_dass 2 104 09-08-2021 12:37 PM
Last Post: ba_dass
  UFO abduction in medieval times? EVILYOSHIDA 16 391 08-18-2021 05:08 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
Video Did you or someone you trust ever see a UFO? Rako 41 1,023 08-03-2021 02:40 PM
Last Post: CTsar
  UFO Document Dump? Masato Toys 9 4,082 06-27-2021 06:03 AM
Last Post: Rako