Login | Register

Biden admin blaming Florida and Texas for Corona virus.
08-05-2021, 11:27 AM
Biden admin is the one letting untested Corona carriers across the border.

But for a little perspective on Florida and Texas. Seems like he needs to be calling out other states first.

Check out this pic;

[Image: E7-UWoiVIAEoCf5?format=jpg&name=small]

“One crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a name” - Walter Scott
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2021, 11:31 AM
RE: Biden admin blaming Florida and Texas for Corona virus.
08-05-2021, 11:41 AM
08-05-2021, 11:45 PM
Why don't conservatives call out the scamdemic's faulty PCR tests and the Great Reset plan?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-06-2021, 12:48 AM
(08-05-2021 11:45 PM)jho Wrote:  Why don't conservatives call out the scamdemic's faulty PCR tests and the Great Reset plan?

because they won't get enough traction with it.

It's been tried in europe but other then a few laughs about the "absurd idea" it didn't stick

Translation between a member of parlement and the prime minister of the Netherlands Mark Rutte about The Great Reset

Quote:Gideon van Meijeren (FVD): “Thank you Madam Chairwoman, more and more people see that the current corona measures are not implemented to protect public healthcare. That begs the question why we are implementing measures that disrupt our societies. There are a few influential globalists that see the corona-crisis as a big opportunity to reset our economy, and they seem to have a perverted interest in keeping the crisis going. One of these globalists is Klaus Schwab, who wrote a book with the catchy title – Covid-19: The Great Reset. And my question to the PM is: how would you evaluate this book?

PM Mark Rutte: I do not know this book, Madam Chairman. I would advise Mr. van Meijeren not look too much into these conspiracy theories. I also watch them, those videos that explain how 9/11 didn’t happen, or that everything is different. They are usually very well fabricated (those videos), but this is usually what it is… conspiracy theories.

Gideon van Meijeren (FVD): Well, it surprises me that to the first question I’ve asked the PM since I have been sworn in as member of parliament he accuses me of conspiracy theories.

Mark Rutte: Congratulations by the way.

Gideon van Meijeren: Thank you very much, but it surprises me that my question was answered with a lie. Because I have here with me a letter dated November 26th 2020, from Mark Rutte to Klaus Schwab, in which the PM thanks Mr. Schwab for sending him the book, and he thanks Mr. Schwab for a hopeful analysis for a better future. Could the PM dig into his memory to see if he can find this recollection. (This is a reference to many of his previous lies.) I do not know how long your memories remain active, but it’s possible this memory is active somewhere. And I ask the PM to answer my first question again, and now honestly, please.

Mark Rutte: Well, the honest answer is that that is a ‘decent’ letter, because one cannot read all the books he gets sent from all sides. But you do want to send a friendly thank-you letter to those who send you a book.

Gideon van Meijeren: So the PM apparently didn’t lie to me, but he lied to Mr. Schwab. Then I have another question: Mr. Schwab pleads in his book for resetting our world. He wants to replace our parliamentary democracy with a global technocracy. He pleads for the end of private property, and Mark Rutte apparently is not aware that he called this a ‘hopeful analysis for a better future’. How is it possible that the PM gives a value analysis of a book that he did not read?

Mark Rutte: Well, Mr. Schwab is founder and head of the World Economic Forum. The man has offered his whole life to bringing about dialog between the private sector, politics and NGO’s, and to how you can advance this world further. I have the biggest possible respect for the man, but I don’t not agree with everything. I have read his previous book, about the 4th industrial revolution, that was a great book, this book isn’t. So yeah, great admiration for professor Schwab and his life’s work. The World Economic Forum is very valuable as platform to meet each other. Where young people get a lot of opportunities. Where big topics like climate, and the environment and energy-transition are discussed, up to how we can set up our future industries in full openness, visible to everyone. So there is no reason to doubt the intentions of Mr. Schwab.

Gideon van Meijeren: Finally, because I would also like to ask a question to Mr de Jonge (minister of health). I believe it would be decent of the PM that he gets back to Mr. Schwab and informs him that the PM doesn’t think this book is a hopeful analysis for a better future is, and that he did not read this book. That is the least we can expect.

Mark Rutte: Well that summary, I leave to the speaker. But Mr. Schwab follows all parliamentary discussions, so that is alright.

Translation of summary below Youtube video:

‘The House of Representatives debated the fight against the Coronavirus on Wednesday. Forum for Democracy (FvD) has been quite busy lately with The Great Reset (what that is you can read here) and in particular a book by founder and director of the World Economic Forum (known for its conferences in Davos) Klaus Schwab with the same title. Has Mark Rutte read the book, FvD member Gideon van Meijeren wants to know from the outgoing prime minister. “I don’t know the book,” Rutte says. Painful, because it appears from Chamber documents that Rutte sent Schwab a thank-you note (at the bottom of this article ) after sending him the bundle. And yes, we know that the Prime Minister cannot read everything and that such a bill originates from the Secretariat. However, it is still a very charming little scheme by FvD member Van Meijeren who, of course, had prepared it.’

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives . . . by maniacs for maniacal purposes"
08-06-2021, 11:24 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2021 11:24 AM by Albino el Mamba.)
De Santis went the fuck off and now the white house had to 'do something'

So now they claim they will start vaxxing the illegals in a month or two, taxpayer expense of course.

DeSantis looking strong here. He may be your next president.

https://youtu.be/wuAbLIexkAw

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
08-06-2021, 11:55 AM
Here in Vegas, it appears to be becoming a pandemic of the vaccinated.

A local pharmacy just had 8 employees test positive for COVID.
08-07-2021, 05:56 AM
DeSantis says no to another round of COVID chaos

Orlando, FL — On Friday, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis was pressed about establishing another public health emergency for the recent increase in COVID-19 cases across the state. DeSantis had one response for those asking: no.

The Orlando Sentinel reports that DeSantis said, “Between the vaccinations which were done, and I think we’ve done almost 12 million shots, and then the treatments — those combined can reduce this to basically a flu-level risk.” DeSantis also mentioned the reduction in mortality of the elderly that had elected to receive the vaccine. He has promoted the vaccine but has maintained that he will not impose a mandate for the vaccine.

It’s the latest in reporting from traditional media outlets that are eager to force DeSantis into action. They see DeSantis as a threat to their radical agenda and they want to make every attempt to tarnish the governor or force him into some type of action.

Florida has continued to see reports of COVID cases across the state, which mainstream media outlets have used as fuel to attack the governor. The left has attacked DeSantis for “playing politics” and getting in the way of the Federal government’s response. DeSantis has said multiple times this is not about government, but rather protecting freedom.

He reiterated that in his comments. According to the Orlando Sentinel article, DeSantis said, “These waves ebb and flow. It’s not something government can control. Governments’ attempts to control this, I think we’ve seen throughout the country and throughout the world have been incredibly, incredibly harmful and incredibly damaging.”

DeSantis is considered a front runner for the Republican nomination in 2024 should he seek to run and in the absence of former President Donald Trump. Many have said Trump should consider DeSantis as his running mate should he choose to run.

Which is no doubt the reason for the mainstream media coverage and articles, like this one from MSNBC, that continue to attack DeSantis. The radical left simply cannot stand someone that takes a stand for limited government and freedom.

With DeSantis continuing to refuse the emergency declaration, mask mandates, and forced vaccinations, look for the attacks from the White House to continue. DeSantis has not been scared of those attacks, striking back each time the Biden regime has launched them.

DeSantis is not playing games with COVID this time around. Armed with a successful vaccination program, significant data from the previous outbreak, and a commitment to freedom, he is more than happy to upset the radical left and continue to lead his state.

https://thelibertyloft.com/desantis-says...vid-chaos/
08-07-2021, 07:22 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2021 07:26 AM by pilgrim.)
DeSantis Slams Biden: “What else has Joe Biden forgotten?”

by JD Washington
August 6, 2021

Orlando, FL — In the latest of the back and forth comments between the Florida governor and the White House, Gov. Ron DeSantis did not hold back on Joe Biden and Biden’s memory issues.

Biden attempted to make a snarky remark when asked about Ron DeSantis and he said “Governor who?” Reporters asked DeSantis about Biden’s comment to which he laughed.

He then responded that it is not surprising that Biden has forgotten about him, but what else has Biden forgot about. He went on to start naming things that Biden has forgotten.

He mentioned the southern border crisis, which continues to be ignored by Democrats and mainstream media. Multiple stories in the past week have come out about the continued border crossing of illegal immigrants into the country.

He said that Biden has forgotten about inflation that is taking money out of the budgets of Americans each week. Americans continue to pay more for consumer goods, thanks to Joe Biden’s inflation and economy.

He continued that Biden has forgotten about those fighting for freedom in Cuba, as Biden has quickly moved on from the topic. We continue to see Cuba blame America for their issues when the real issue is the lack of freedom for the nation.

In perhaps the strongest statement yet, he then said that Biden has forgotten about the Constitution. He blasted him for his extension of the eviction moratorium.

DeSantis continued that he is the governor who is protecting parents and their right to choose what is best for their kids. This comes after the White House said if he was not going to protect the people of his state to get out of the way.

Even as the White House and mainstream media attack him, he continues to stand for the parent’s right to choose. He continues to stand for freedom.

He continued that he is protecting Florida’s jobs and businesses by not allowing the federal government to lock the state down again. He said that he answers to the people of Florida, not bureaucrats in Washington.

DeSantis is not going to back down from Joe Biden and the Democrats. He has proved that he is a strong conservative leader and will protect the people of Florida, no matter what type of snarky comments that the radical left wants to throw at him.

Perhaps Joe Biden should read up on Ron DeSantis because the governor is not holding back and is standing his ground. Perhaps Joe Biden should see the threat that DeSantis is. Not that he is a threat to our country, like Biden, but rather a threat to the Marxist agenda of the radical left.

https://thelibertyloft.com/desantis-slam...forgotten/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Corona / delta / Omicron symbolism EVILYOSHIDA 5 103 01-15-2022 01:49 AM
Last Post: Glimmer
  Possible appeasement by the Biden adminstration???!! ba_dass 1 340 11-21-2021 08:42 AM
Last Post: Count Iblis
  BIDEN IS A FOOL ba_dass 7 601 11-19-2021 03:33 AM
Last Post: ba_dass
  Texas Gov. Greg Abbott bans any COVID-19 vaccine mandates — also for private employer EVILYOSHIDA 5 463 10-13-2021 11:26 AM
Last Post: Count Iblis