07-04-2021, 02:24 AM
MMA tard Joe Schilling knocks out man at the bar
https://twitter.com/i/status/1409546916925485061

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2021, 01:37 PM
RE: MMA tard Joe Schilling knocks out man at the bar
It looks like a drunk guy who's just doing drunk things and is a lot smaller than him.

Did he mention what the life threatening part of this interaction was exactly?
07-04-2021, 02:06 PM
he did a little flinch move and that justified the assault to Joe. Straight up embarrassing behavior
07-04-2021, 02:24 PM
Woah, tough guy.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk
07-05-2021, 12:11 AM
he deserves 1 year in jail for this shit

but we live in a society where this is OK, but saying something un-PC means you'll get fired from your job or worse
07-05-2021, 01:58 AM
.[Image: c2d19eaa70dc457db769528f519167bc.jpg]

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
07-05-2021, 02:05 AM
Yall don't have the whole story.

First of all watching the same video as yall my reaction is FUCK that dude I hope he's fucked up for life.

First, he was dropping the N BOMB all night according to other patrons. It's on video supposedly. So here we have a drunk guy being a dumb dick and this is what's unforgivable to me HOGGING UP THE LANE in a common traffic area. The bar IS NOT that crowded for you to have to be standing there.

And dude FLINCHED at him bro in any walk of life that means ITS ON cause I don't know if you have a knife or a gun do you think bouncers let dudes flinch on them?

If you hog up the lane don't be a DICK when somebody bumps into you cause YOU are in the wrong! And if you have something to say man to man, DONT FLINCH.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
07-05-2021, 02:09 AM
if he wasn't a deadly mma fighter it would have been more warranted

but those fists are dangerous
07-05-2021, 09:57 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2021 10:14 AM by General Franco.)
[quote='EVILYOSHIDA' pid='374182' dateline='1625414954']
if he wasn't a deadly mma fighter it would have been more warranted

but those fists are dangerous
[/quote While it's acceptable to strike first if threatened or struck at..... and the Drunk moron instigated it was excessive force.....looks like he was pissed off at the guys behaviour and lost control or let his ego insecurity....(show the bar he's a tough mma guy who shouldn't be disrespected) get the better of him. That drunk idiot deserved a bitch slap not knocked out. If he lands wrong he could have been killed. That idiot looked like he had the strength of a twelve year old girl. Definetly not life threatening as Mr. MMA claimed. If the MMA guy did that in a rough ghetto bar or a cocealed carry state he would have ....been ventilated by drunk idiots homies.Huh As an MMA pro he would have the skillstechniques to handle that idiot without using potential lethal force. Is it justified to hit a female or a child if they swing? More difference between MMA guy and the drunk skinny fat dude than between avg soyboy and cranky butch feminist who thinks she's as strong as a man.
07-05-2021, 11:53 AM
the second before Joe shoves him aside, he's about to start shit with the busboy too. That guy deserved to get his ass kicked for sure, although perhaps not brain damaged like that.
07-05-2021, 04:18 PM
joe was looking to start shit.

he shouldnt be

however, the flinch was a justification
07-05-2021, 07:43 PM
Joe also shoved him to the side in a less than nice manner to be fair.
You don't really do stuff like that.
07-06-2021, 12:28 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2021 06:16 AM by General Franco.)
Ya Joe was looking to start shit because of that fool's obnoxious behavior......however it was excessive force, in my view. Police use a "FORCE CONTINUUM" model to decide the level of force required. In the law self-defense force must be proportionate to the threat. Don't think joe would have started if it was a heavyweight MMA fighter acting stupid. It's disingenuous for him to claim it was a life-threatening incident. A lawyer will have a field day with a civil lawsuit against Joe, I think. By the way, Joe really didn't push the guy that hard. Not merited for him to flinch at Joe.I think he talked shit after the soft push and schilling turned around in a confrontational manner causing the flinch. I hope they both learned something from this stupid incident. Should only engage in fights outside ring as a last resort .....don't know what can happen , who you're dealing with or if their carrying. Potential consequences are jail time or the MMA ring in the sky. Only the very stupid or mentally disturbed finds those acceptable risks!
07-06-2021, 12:34 AM
a simple hard shove or maybe even a slap would have sufficed.
he literally knocked teh guy out cold .
the guy was obviously a tard and I wouldn't be surprised if he was harrassing people all night with idiotic bro talk
07-06-2021, 06:02 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2021 06:10 AM by General Franco.)
(07-06-2021 12:34 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  a simple hard shove or maybe even a slap would have sufficed.
he literally knocked teh guy out cold .
the guy was obviously a tard and I wouldn't be surprised if he was harrassing people all night with idiotic bro talk
Brotard's flinching was more like posturing than actual menace. schilling provoked it by turning around in a threatening manner in response to BROTARD"S talking crap. If Schilling had just ignored him, doubtful Brotard would have instigated. Brotard was there with his cheap polyester suit after a day at work in his low paying used car sales job? Laughable that this MMA
champion would find that obnoxious drunk skinny fat dude , who probably can't bench 100 lbs. life threatening. That comment by MMA dude is an insult to people who have actually been in real dangerous situations. Now Brotard will get a lawsuit settrlement far above his minimum wage or straight commision sales job. It's dumb and dumber

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Candidacy and Presidency of Joe Biden The Principal 133 8,318 11-23-2021 05:06 AM
Last Post: pilgrim
  Joe Biden Drug hypocrisy canuckster 0 214 07-28-2021 12:18 PM
Last Post: canuckster
  Joe Biden gives his first state of the union. HAHAHAHAHAHA EVILYOSHIDA 5 562 04-30-2021 04:42 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  Chinese man kills wife and another man in broad daylight EVILYOSHIDA 16 1,159 04-11-2021 10:34 PM
Last Post: billsuperfootwallace