COVID VACCINE SIDE EFFECTS THREAD
[Image: E4IuIRjVIAQCtf-?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: E4IuJFnUUAUJUMG?format=jpg&name=large]

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2021, 11:02 PM
RE: COVID VACCINE SIDE EFFECTS THREAD
At this point, why would any healthy person even consider the vaccine. Maybe because of government pressure to get "vaccinated".

I went to my local Winn Dixie yesterday. They have a sign at the entrance that said you didn't need to wear a mask if you were vaccinated. If you were not vaccinated you still had to wear a mask.

I didn't wear a mask and if anyone asked I would have said that I identify as vaccinated. Tongue
06-22-2021, 11:10 PM
(06-22-2021 11:02 PM)pilgrim Wrote:  .
At this point, why would any healthy person even consider the vaccine. Maybe because of government pressure to get "vaccinated".

I went to my local Winn Dixie yesterday. They have a sign at the entrance that said you didn't need to wear a mask if you were vaccinated. If you were not vaccinated you still had to wear a mask.

I didn't wear a mask and if anyone asked I would have said that I identify as vaccinated. Tongue

the whole thing has fallen apart imo

cosmic law has spoken

they bit off more than they could chew

now the people are onto their scams

already people are less interested in the news and less affected

also the dehumanization operation has in some ways made people more brave and less afraid of being cancelled

06-22-2021, 11:23 PM

06-23-2021, 12:36 AM
(06-22-2021 11:10 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  

cosmic law has spoken

also the dehumanization operation has in some ways made people more brave and less afraid of being cancelled

I suspect this was like a dry run for the controllers. Now they know how easily they can make people comply. People acted like sheep during all of this.

“One crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a name” - Walter Scott
06-23-2021, 12:43 AM
Exclusive: Athlete Who Recovered From COVID Facing ‘Very Different Future’ After Second Dose of Pfizer Vaccine Triggers Myocarditis

In an interview with The Defender, Marie Follmer said no one warned her that her 19-year-old son — a healthy, elite athlete who had recovered from COVID — shouldn’t get the Pfizer vaccine because it would put him at greater risk of developing myocarditis.

Greyson Follmer, an Ohio State University (OSU) student, was an elite athlete and member of the university’s chapter of the Reserve Officers’ Training Corps (ROTC).

But, according to his mother, the 19-year-old from Ohio is looking at a very different future now, after he developed severe heart complications following his second dose of Pfizer’s COVID vaccine.

In an exclusive interview with The Defender, Marie Follmer said nobody warned her about the potential for increased risks of COVID vaccine-related adverse events for people like her son, who already had COVID and had acquired natural immunity.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defen...ocarditis/
06-23-2021, 02:46 AM
An Aussie friend of mine got his BioNtech (pfizer) jab yesterday. Ended up in hospital today. Heart was racing.
06-23-2021, 06:38 AM
(06-23-2021 12:43 AM)pilgrim Wrote:  .
Exclusive: Athlete Who Recovered From COVID Facing ‘Very Different Future’ After Second Dose of Pfizer Vaccine Triggers Myocarditis

In an interview with The Defender, Marie Follmer said no one warned her that her 19-year-old son — a healthy, elite athlete who had recovered from COVID — shouldn’t get the Pfizer vaccine because it would put him at greater risk of developing myocarditis.

Greyson Follmer, an Ohio State University (OSU) student, was an elite athlete and member of the university’s chapter of the Reserve Officers’ Training Corps (ROTC).

But, according to his mother, the 19-year-old from Ohio is looking at a very different future now, after he developed severe heart complications following his second dose of Pfizer’s COVID vaccine.

In an exclusive interview with The Defender, Marie Follmer said nobody warned her about the potential for increased risks of COVID vaccine-related adverse events for people like her son, who already had COVID and had acquired natural immunity.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defen...ocarditis/

why would they warn the mother of an adult ?

aka Poiupoiu
06-23-2021, 06:48 AM

cosmic law has spoken

There was some resistance to vaccines, vaccine passports, and masks, but really not enough to make the NWO stop what they were doing. They could have ramped up the pressure and get nearly everyone to fold. They could have replaced resisting governors through artificial scandals or cheating at the ballot box.

I think something big happened behind the scenes. The first domino seems to have been Bill and Melinda's divorce announcement. Then suddenly you had the media seriously putting forward the lab leak theory. Then you had Fauci flip flop on whether masks were needed for vaccinated people. This latter seemed to be kicked off by (((Rochelle Wallensky))), head of the CDC, directly contradicting him over the issue. So who is pulling her strings?
06-23-2021, 09:57 AM
(06-23-2021 06:48 AM)Count Iblis Wrote:  

cosmic law has spoken

There was some resistance to vaccines, vaccine passports, and masks, but really not enough to make the NWO stop what they were doing. They could have ramped up the pressure and get nearly everyone to fold. They could have replaced resisting governors through artificial scandals or cheating at the ballot box.

I think something big happened behind the scenes. The first domino seems to have been Bill and Melinda's divorce announcement. Then suddenly you had the media seriously putting forward the lab leak theory. Then you had Fauci flip flop on whether masks were needed for vaccinated people. This latter seemed to be kicked off by (((Rochelle Wallensky))), head of the CDC, directly contradicting him over the issue. So who is pulling her strings?

you mean something like Q?

that's an interesting possibility

or maybe they just decided if they pushed more, then all their work could be ruined.
the people are the power always

06-23-2021, 11:26 AM
I'm thinking more like conflict between NWO factions. At the beginning of the whole mess politicians and journalists were basically dismissing the virus, until the Gates Foundation had two health agencies publish fake and ghey death predictions. Then everything flipped and it was supposed to be the worst virus in history. Gates finds himself in a divorce settlement and suddenly the tables turn again? Very fishy.
06-23-2021, 11:35 AM
yeah Gates divorce was pretty strange. I am also pretty sure factions of the elite did not like what was happening. Could be anglozionist/unjesuit divide
06-23-2021, 06:34 PM
There now appear to be numerous reports of eyesight loss.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2W96Ebfu6SSC/
06-23-2021, 07:51 PM
the spike proteins invade and envelop EVERY ORGAN of your body, causing potentially deadly effects

this is CRIMINAL
06-23-2021, 07:51 PM
12 YEAR OLD TENNIS STAR DEAD 9 DAYS AFTER COVID VACCINATION !!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/eo7uTPNbvCdi/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Coronavirus Covid-19 / Great Reset Official Discussion Thread The Diet Butcher 1,747 56,450 Today 03:47 PM
Last Post: The Diet Butcher
  Scientists have examined the Pfizer 'vaccine', and it's 99% graphene oxide jho 41 1,213 09-09-2021 02:09 PM
Last Post: jho
  Japan confirms vaccine is magnetic EVILYOSHIDA 20 435 09-04-2021 04:16 AM
Last Post: Billygoat
  Trump at the rally tonight: "I RECOMMEND TAKE THE VACCINE. I DID IT. IT'S GOOD" EVILYOSHIDA 18 426 09-02-2021 11:13 AM
Last Post: pilgrim