Login | Register

Jesus lived to the age of 33
05-07-2021, 02:38 PM
Jesus lived to the age of 33
I just found this out. Does anyone else think that is peculiar and does anyone know or have any insight into the significance of this?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2021, 02:43 PM
RE: Jesus lived to the age of 33
let me ask the GF....she's an expert on all things Biblical whenever we argue Tongue

IN for Answers to the OPs Intriguing Query.........
05-07-2021, 03:20 PM
hello kingmark long time no see
05-07-2021, 04:10 PM
The date of both his alleged birth and alleged death are both uncertain because of discrepancies in the biblical accounts.
05-07-2021, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2021 04:33 AM by sparkuri.)
I've thought about it.
Satan is the deceiver, the counterfeiter.
His knowledge of Yeshua, I surmise, was from near the beginning, hence his henchman creating counterfeits before him.
Now after, Christ's ministry starts at 30, and 3 years until a 3 day resurrection; it's always divine numbers, even the beresheet prophecy touches on this.
And so, Freemasons, aka lucifer, the counterfeit light bringer, fallen and not ascended, have their 30 degrees before their "ministry" of 3 successive steps of ascension.
Mankind is the same, as Yeshua said in John, "he did not need testimony of a man for He knew what was in a man".
Hopeless, man alone never changes, "in his heart is continually evil", he falls for the same trick Adam did in the garden.
"Did God say that?! You will not surely die, for you will become like him, knowing good and evil", apart from what was intended, separate from God.

Aside from the luciferian counterfeit, it may have something to do with time as a divine clock with His creation.
In Peter, 1 day is as a thousand years, but there's particular emphasis on not only seasons, but cosmology, which also apart from God has been counterfeited away from what Enoch was let known, into astrology. A little lie in a big truth.

Just a thought; if 30 years represented 3000 years, and "these things will come to pass in a time, times, and half a time" then we could be looking at a particular return in a season, not a day, as it is said, "no man knows the day or hour of the great and terrible day of the LORD, not even the Son." In the Beresheet prophecy, 6000 years would be representative of creation days, with the sabbath(Saturday, deven, saturn being another counterfeit, 7th celestial body from center, sun/son), with the 3-year ministry being relative of the 3-day resurrection of the new body of Christ(the church), and the sabbath rest being the 1000 year, millennial reign.

Just some of my thoughts concerning the matter.
05-07-2021, 04:18 PM
(05-07-2021 02:38 PM)Kingmark Wrote:  I just found this out. Does anyone else think that is peculiar and does anyone know or have any insight into the significance of this?

interesting age and a sacred number of freemasonry

the double trinity

there is an exoteric and esoteric explanation

Those who know, know! Big Grin
05-08-2021, 12:35 AM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2021 12:39 AM by pilgrim.)
(05-07-2021 04:18 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  
(05-07-2021 02:38 PM)Kingmark Wrote:  I just found this out. Does anyone else think that is peculiar and does anyone know or have any insight into the significance of this?

the double trinity

Base your numbers on the bible and not freemasonry. Satan copies God and freemasonry is part of that deception.

3 is a divine number. God is triune; Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Man is triune; Spirit, Soul and Body.

Maybe the 33 represents a triune God joined with a triune man at the completion of Jesus earthly ministry?

“One crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a name” - Walter Scott
05-08-2021, 04:56 AM
^What is the Difference Between Spirit/Soul? I just thought it was kind of using two different words to say the same thing?
05-08-2021, 04:57 AM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2021 04:58 AM by karasu.)
3: me, myself, and I.....I'm a DIVINE TRINITY Big Grin
05-08-2021, 06:26 AM
(05-08-2021 04:56 AM)karasu Wrote:  ^What is the Difference Between Spirit/Soul? I just thought it was kind of using two different words to say the same thing?

Redeemed man should be a spirit possessing a soul and living in a body. Most people are spiritually dead and they are SOULish not SPIRITual. The Bible calls them natural men which is basically the word SOULish.

1Cor 2:14: "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

1Ths 5:23: "And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ."

“One crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a name” - Walter Scott
05-08-2021, 06:56 AM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2021 06:58 AM by karasu.)
^I'm not there yet.........when I had the realization about "Me, Myself, and I"....how we can be Son/Daughter, Father/Mother, Spouse, Friend each one different yet same depending on the other Factor in the Formula then I could understand the concept of the Trinity.....but concerning the Spirit/Soul I have not yet read, heard, or realized myself that thing which seems to easily explain the difference between Spirit/Soul as being uniquely separate of each-other.

I'm still in the Two Different Words to Explain the Same Thing thinking
05-08-2021, 07:21 AM
Understanding the greek words behind them helps some. Having your spirit BORN AGAIN is what salvation is all about.

1Ths 5:23: "And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit(pneuma) and soul(psuche) and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Remember when God told Adam that if he ate of the fruit he would surely die? Well he didn't die physically, he died spiritually. He was then cut off from God. Because we are decendants of Adam we have inherited this death to our spirit. We are all soulish and not spiritual until we are BORN AGAIN. This is what Jesus meant by "you must be born again". Your spirit has to be re-created and you become what is called a new creation.

Here are the two states of man presently; 1Cor 2:14: "But the natural( psuchikos (properly) soulish) man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually( pneumatikos (spiritually.)) discerned. 1Cor 2:15 But he that is spiritual( pneumatikos (spiritually.)) judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

If you become BORN AGAIN your spirit is renewed and you can have fellowship with God. You are no longer a natural(soulish) man but you become a spiritiual man.
05-08-2021, 04:24 PM
Jesus didn't appear to be into numerology and never mentioned his age.

The significance is that the Gospel writers probably took liberties and borrowed from older, Cabalistic tales to tell their story.
05-09-2021, 01:18 AM
(05-08-2021 12:35 AM)pilgrim Wrote:  
(05-07-2021 04:18 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  

the double trinity

Base your numbers on the bible and not freemasonry. Satan copies God and freemasonry is part of that deception.

3 is a divine number. God is triune; Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Man is triune; Spirit, Soul and Body.

Maybe the 33 represents a triune God joined with a triune man at the completion of Jesus earthly ministry?

good point.
or maybe he just died at 33.. and there is no real meaning beyond that.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
05-09-2021, 01:35 AM
True. It doesn't seem to be mentioned as having great significance in the NT.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  President Biden has an important announcement about Jesus Christ???!!! ba_dass 1 316 09-06-2021 10:56 AM
Last Post: ba_dass
  The New Age Deception Exposed EVILYOSHIDA 52 2,121 08-31-2021 09:25 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  What Is Spiritual Bypassing? the whole problem with the new age movement EVILYOSHIDA 2 210 08-18-2021 03:35 AM
  In Search Of...The Coming Ice Age (1978) THE_DEAN 1 349 07-18-2021 03:39 AM